cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
First Base

Would love to try the new honey palette, love all the UD palettes especially Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay # but favourite product has to be all-nighter setting spray All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

Urban decay has always been a stand out brand to me and I have a love for almost all of their products as a brand. Something that I always find myself reaching for the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay  nothing beats it for longevity and making my make up stay flawless for hours and hours with a beautiful finish. 

First Base

I love all my urban decay products, I find they work really well alone or with other brands. But my absolute holy grail is the #allnightersettingspray And the #shapeshiftercontour 😍😍

Winging It

Lipstick 3.7G - confession - Urban Decay love love this lipstick so nice pigmented and comfortable to wear

First Base
Fresh Face

I love the #Naked Eye Shadow Cherry- Urban Decay

Going Pro

Wow @EllenL  what an amazing opportunity! I saw a display in my local store and it’s gorgeous! My favourite has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  i always replace it!

First Base

#NakedIlluminatedShimmeringPowderForFaceAndBody

I love this Urban Decay product it allows me to add a glow to my daily everyday make up or on a night out make up look! The finish is so beautiful and the applicator and large surface area allows you to add shimmer to the body as well which I LOVE!✨

First Base

All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay 

the best product in the market alongside all the naked palettes I have beyond and am a huge fan of these and cannot what to hopefully get my hands on this one !

Fresh Face

I have to say I still adore Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay . So pretty and unique.

Winging It

Hello @Nilly310 beauty clubbers and make up lovers and all . 

Id really love to sample this amazing new pallets been a big fan of thier products especially for those of us with melanin pigments . I’m really obsessing about this colour range absolutely luxurious my all time favourite product is Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay 

giving me glowing long lasting wear . Love urban decay ❤️❤️❤️❤️ To the moon & back 

Winging It

Personally I have never had the privilege of using such a good brand . Always wish to try it but has a mum of 3 boys on limited budget I was never able too . I would love to be able to win this just to be able to say I have tried the brand and feel great 

Fresh Face

The colours in this new pallete look amazing. All my favourite shades in one! My favourite urban decay product is the naked skin concealer. Great for my combination skin. 

Soooo hope I win one of these to try 🤞❤️

Blending In
Absolutely in love with #Urban Decay, my favourite product is #Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette, it have all that I need I can create a lot different make up for any the occasion. Eyeshadow blend very smoothly, you can build colour and deeper perfect eye look.
Winging It

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  my favourite by far

Fresh Face

I've loved Urban Decay since I was introduced to it by Zoella!

My fav product has to be the cult All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  -  I love it!!

First Base

I love the #24/7Glide-onLipPencil , with so many colours to choose from and most importantly it lasts!

Getting Lippy

#urban decay Mascaratrouble maker black lashes is lush,❤

Total Glossip

Such lovely gold and brown shades - I'm a big fan of UD and there are a few fav's that I use everyday All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  which keeps my makeup on after each application and also love Perversion Mascara - Reverb - Urban Decay  which coats my lashes very nicely and gives me the thickness and blackness I want for my eyes. It definetly is my favourite go to mascara. Thanks @EllenL  and Debenhams for the opportunity Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Absolutely love urban decay palettes. My favourites are #urbandecayborntorun and #urbandecaynakedcherry I would love to try the new #urbandecaynakedhoney it looks so lush and the shades look perfect for autumn/winter!

Getting Lippy

My favourite UD product is #urbandecaystaynakedfoundation , I truly love this product ❤️❤️ , I can’t live without it. #urbandecay 🎨🤞🏼

Fresh Face

#nakedreloadedpalette👁👩🏻‍🎨

Winging It

I love urban decay products they awesome and stay on your eyes all day I have tried their foundation aswell as their eyeliners and eyeshadow primers and blushers big fan of their products I also own 2 palettes purple one with the silver chain detail on top of lid  called #deluxe urban decay palette i used it all  I also own their limited edition #Alice in wonderland pallete. I still use it today they last a long time and the vibrance in their shadows are beautiful right up my street lol makes your eyes pop which I love their eyeliners nice and intense in colour and nice and soft across the skin and water line which is great as you find some drag the skin with them being so horribly dry your eyeshadow primers are fab does exactly what it says really good so I would love to try out one of your palettes you are giving away to try. =)

First Base

I love all of urban decay products got them all the pallets are very pigmented but I don't have this would love to review this fingers crossed 

Winging It
Winging It
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the original Naked palette,  the colours were amazing! So sad it's #NakedEyeShadow 

Getting Lippy
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay because it keeps their eyeshadows on all day and should be in everyone’s make up bag!

Beauty Icon

@Gerwena 

welcome to the club , best way to enter a competition is to enter in the original post for competition where everyone else is entering.  You can find all post about ongoing competitions in New on you or Win sections ❤

Good luck 

First Base

Small but effective. #UrbanDecayEyeshadowPrimerPotion my biggest best friend since as long as I can remember i love using this I love applying eyeshadow and creating new looks that palette will a dream to try out!!

Getting Lippy

I was first introduced to Urban Decay's Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay at a Debenhams beauty event and loved it. Since I can't choose between them my other favourite Urban Decay product is All Nighter Cherry Scented Travel Size Makeup Setting Spray 30Ml - Urban Decay it was a lifesaver during our lovely summer days. 

First Base

My favourite UD product has got to be either the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  or the Game of Thrones palette! With Heat, you can wear it all year round with the shimmers in spring/summer and the darker burgundy tones in autumn/winter. And with GoT, what's not to love! A beautiful design and some equally beautiful shades, especially the purples in House Targaryen. 

Blending In

My favourite urban decay product has to be the eyeshadow primer potion in eden but is definitely closely followed by the all nighter setting spray!

First Base

The honey palette is to die for! My all time favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay - because good neutral tones are a necessity 🙌🏼 

Good of luck everyone! 

First Base
I love so many products from urban decay ❤️ But my favourites are the #nakedcherrypalette and the #allnighterconcealer
Fresh Face

What a great competition. 

My favourite Urban Decay product is the #naked3 eyeshadow palette. I just love the neutral, pink tones. 

Fresh Face

My favourite product by Urban Decay has to be the all nighter liquid foundation  in shade 1.0 because they have a huge range of shades which is perfect because in most foundations I’m like a middle colour and I finally found the perfect one!!!! And it’s oil free like could it get any better would defo recommend 👍💕

First Base

I love so many products from Urban Decay but the one product I can’t do without is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

Backtalk Eye & Face Palette

First Base

My favourite product has to be the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay palette!! It makes me feel really confident wearing all the shades x

First Base

The All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my favourite product. Keeps my makeup looking perfect in any weather, even on holidays when it’s boiling it makes sure I can still look good ❤️

Fresh Face

This pallete looks amazing love the colours I'm a massive fan of a lot of urban decay products but my favourite has to be the famous All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  my make up lasts so much longer and it just never fails me 

Fresh Face

The original Naked palette was my first palette purchase and I loved that palette so much I hit pan in every shade. I love the  All nighter setting spray but I LOVE the urban decay lipsticks their comfort matte lipsticks are so beautiful! 

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked 3 pallet, it's the one I used on my wedding day so will always be a special pallet to me! I'm also a huge naked pallet collector so can't wait to get the naked honey!!

First Base

#urbandecaynakedhoneypalette

First Base

This pallet look amazing 🥰

My favourite Urban Decay product is Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay 

Winging It

What an incredible opportunity!

Since ive been in the makeup game, over 17 years strong. I’ve always used urban decay eye palettes, because they are the best of the best. Great to blend, and especially if you wanna go Lizzo or LadY GAGA you can with these incredible variations. My ultimate palette has to be Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  this is my everyday go to!! X

Winging It

OMG I love urban decay !!! 

I would love to try this out and do an online YouTube review on my Chanel. Aizan Seena 

I've already have a two other pallets by UD so I would love try this new one and see how its different to the other two. Better or worse? 

Hope i won't be disappointed #cherry pallets urban decay

Fresh Face

UD is my ‘go to’ make up brand for so many reasons, most of all though for the amazing formulas and being cruelty free ❤️ 

Its hard to choose a single favourite as I love the setting sprays, heavy metal glitter liners, amazing creamy vice lipsticks... but my fav at the moment is the #urbandecaynakedcherrypalette the colour range is fantastic and the quality is the absolute best. Lasts all day, especially with the Eden primer 

would love to try out the honey palette! 😍