cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
DeeDee
Winging It

Hi, my favourite Urban Decay product is the iconic All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  It’s an absolute game changer. LOVE IT πŸ’—

Emz3
Fresh Face
MonikaK1
Winging It

Hi.Thank you for occasion share with you my opinion.I love Urban DecayπŸ₯° cosmetics. 

I would like to try new Urban Decay Naked Honey Pallete.I think will be the best for me.

And my favourite product ever is Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

xxxxclarexxxx
Getting Lippy

Ooh so many gorgeous shades of eyeshadows and all their palettes are fab! Not had one colour I didnt like in them all!! And their eyeshadow primer potion IS AMAZING! Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay 

And their eyeliner is awesome too! Liquid Eyeliner 7.5Ml - minx - Urban Decay 

Dollyb97
First Base

My favourite urban decay product would have to be my first ever palette - the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay ! I begged my mum to buy me it after watching youtubers like andreaschoice rave about how much they loved it. My fave shade is YDK πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

DeepRed
Fresh Face

Wow, I absolutely love Urban Decays eyeshadow pallets. My favourite product has got to be Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay . 

Love how smooth the shades go on and stay all night. Especially with the help of my second favourite product All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Megan11
Winging It

I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay but who doesn’t, it keeps my makeup on all day without cracking or separating. 

However, I must say the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - grind - Urban Decay is my all time favourite glitter!! Not just this colour but all of them are beautiful. Would love to try this palette along side the glitters and see what looks I can create 😍

TashaLamb1
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is, although a tough decision, the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . I love using makeup and trying different looks all the time but my oily skin makes it difficult for my makeup to sit all day and after trying so many different sprays I came across the urban decay spray. This setting spray is my favourite because it really makes my makeup last all day and night and it has a lovely smell too. 

Zoespratt
Winging It
Hinda
Fresh Face

MY favourite UD product isn’t their setting spray and eyeliner 

clxirt
First Base

Definitely the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  - nothing else can make foundation stay on my super oily face!

Mbul02
First Base
chez03
First Base

I love using my Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Medium - Urban Decay  This looks amazing.  Would love to try it.  

Al15on
Winging It

Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay  is by far my favourite UD product!!  Goes on well, looks great & stays on all day!

St271
Getting Lippy

My favourite product has to be the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay i have 2 because I hit the pan on my favourite colors ❀️❀️

Ja11
Winging It

I would love to trial #urban decay palette as its all my favourite colours,I know this would certainly cheer me up. Looking good and felling good way to go

Km92
Fresh Face

I wanted improve my eyeshadow technique so I bought the Naked heat pallete. It's one of my favourite palletes I dont go anywhere without it. Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

Vickypxo
Getting Lippy

I am a huge Urban Decay fan it’s hard to pick a favourite product! If I have to choose it’s got to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay nothing else comes close! Absolutely love their products and the quality is just something else!

Dalla
Fresh Face

The All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  is one thing I cant live without.

Chezesone
Fresh Face

I love the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay
I would love to try the nnaked honey eye palette I've been struggling for a while now to find a new eye palette  so I would love the opportunity to try this 
Forhana1
Winging It

This palette looks amazing! I love creating gorgeous eyeshadow looks. With this palette you can create a look for any occasion! 

I love most UD products but my most favourite is the one and only All Nighter setting spray! I’ve tried sooo many other setting sprays from other brands but none of them work as well as the All nighter to hold my makeup with. It just makes everything look so flawless and lasts a lifetime! 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Linomarch
Winging It

Oh my goshhhh, oh my gosh yes yes yes plzzzzzz i want this. Since i saw it I just instantly fell in love and been imaging my self trying it in many different looks. Plz plz plz God let me win. Ok my urban decay's favourite product with no doubt is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

paige8660
Fresh Face

I have 2 favourites - the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay because I use it every time I wear makeup, and the original (discount.) Naked because it was the first high end purchase I ever made! 

RJones
First Base
Charlotte28
Fresh Face

I love the original Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay  and have done for the past 6 years. I’m really hoping to find some similar colours in the new honey palette!

xgembeanx
Winging It

@EllenL oh wow!!    i love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  😍😍 works wonders! 

Would absolutely love to try this! 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Jess89
First Base

My fave products so far are either any of the eyeshadow palettes or All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay xx

mickiebbz
Winging It

My favourite urban decay product is the Limited Edition Beached Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  as the colours are very pigmented and I love the bright blues in it 

Sophie21
Winging It

WOW WOW WOW! I have been eyeing up this palette for the last few weeks and oh my god it looks amazing. The colours are to die for and I’m sure the formula will be amazing like the other UD palettes. I have many favourite Urban Decay products but if I had to pick one it would have to be the β€œAll nighter setting spray”  This setting spray is like no other, I can leave the house and come back home after a long day and my makeup will still look the same. I cannot recommend this product enough!! #allnightersettingspray 

It would be an honour to test out this palette as it looks outstanding!! 

Fofoangel
Fresh Face

My absolute favorite urban decay is the Small Eye Shadow Pot 1.5G - Naked Lunch - MAC Cosmetics 

HennaMUA
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Born to run palette, its versatile, has all the wearable shades, all the rich fun shimmer shades and the necessary mattes. I’d love to try the new Naked Honey palette as golds are my favourite. #nakedhoneypalette #urbandecay #nakedpalette #eyeshadows

Shaz5871
First Base

Absolutely love the original Naked palette - such intensity and staying power!

Eelygal58
Winging It

Fingers crossed I'm lucky enough to be chosen 

ThatLoopyJayne
Fresh Face

Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 0.5 - Urban Decay  has got to be a favourite of mine. As someone with pale skin, going to your regular store for any ol’ foundation just won’t do, their lightest tends to be too dark for me. And I’m someone that wants foundation to actually match my skin, I don’t want clear lines between my neck and face that shows where the foundation begins and end.

So discovering Urban Decay’s foundation, especially the Naked Skin one has been a revelation, it makes an impact while being subtle and not feeling like you have lots of make up on.

As a newbie to discovering Urban Decay and actually getting to try one of their products, it would be great to be able to give one of their eye palettes a go. 

juliawilkes95
Winging It

Vice Liquid Lipstick 5.3Ml - Vanity - Urban Decay 

I actually love most of the range but had to pick one.....how hard was that! 

corkyemily
First Base

My favourite urban decay product is easily the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay it has the best range of colours that are easy to blend and it never smudges! It looks perfect all day Smiley Happy 

steph_m
Fresh Face

For me, my can’t live without Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay - I have oily skin and can really notice the difference when I use this product! I also love that it comes in different sizes so I can buy a smaller version to take on holidays etc and keep my big bottle on my dressing table at home! 

Oxoxellen
Fresh Face

Definitely the All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.5 - Urban Decay  - such good coverage, long lasting and a perfect colour match! I set it with the setting spray too for those extra long days!

Sabrinashort
Nailing It

Oozing with confidence you say? Hummm I think everyone could do with some of this..

what person hasn’t wanted their own bar of gold too πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I know I cannot wait to see what I can mix up with these beautiful colours. Imagine the looks that can be created omg I’m way too excited over a photo. All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  to keep my look flawless so I can slay day and night! 

Dovile22
First Base

My favorite product is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  and I use this pallete everyday for my day time make up. I would like to try this amazing new shades from new pallete😍 Perfect for autumn colors. 

Sundus
First Base

I love Urban Decay products, very posh! Great quality cosmetics with multiple products to suit different individual needs. 

My favourite product is  Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay   it has my favourite shades and is a staple product in my makeup bag. All the colours goes so perfectly on my asian skin tone. Its perfect for day time look. So subtle and nude colours. I love the palette. 

I would love the opportunity to try the new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette, I like gold tones but never find the correct shade to suit my skin tone. Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

I hope I get the new palette. 

Fernikins
Winging It

I’m new to Urban Decay products and 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Whiskey - Urban Decay  is the best eye pencil I have tried, and there have been quite a few! Would love to try the eyeshadows and the Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette looks amazing.

karenjmcquade
Winging It

i have never tried any of these product so would be a great chance to try it .

Victoria3
Fresh Face

#urbandecaynakedhoneypallette. I would love to try this amazing palette just starting to try out new styles and products and this looks fabulous

Emzlouisee
Fresh Face

#allnighterfoundation 

hands down best product made by UD

ElleBaker
Winging It

Ooh this is so gorgeous!

Fave product has to be 

Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

Msjackson89
Winging It

My fave UD product has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . As a busy mum I need something that holds my make up all day so I can attempt to look like a human being who has had the recommended amount of sleep. Would love to try the honey pallette!! 

LisaK
First Base

I guess if I have to pick just one UD product (which is super hard!!) it would have to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay.  It is my absolute number one saviour and I cannot get enough of how amazing it is!

However, their eye liners are so smooth (how do they even do it with such beautiful shades such as junkie??) and the first time I tried them, I was blown away.

I would also be stupid not to mention the eye shadows - I have actually really been into the reloaded palette and am excited to play with it every time! 

Best of luck everyone xoxo

JessicaAmanda
Getting Lippy

I love all the Urban Decay palettes I've tried, but my my all time favourite product of theirs is the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay 

It really does make a difference in the wear time, which is something I really need.

sophielaura1
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the #AllNighterSettingSpray! This new palette looks incredible 😍