cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Winging It

I would love the chance to try these amazing colours , as a lady who enjoys and appreciate’s good long lasting and gentle on the skin products . My favourite urban decay product is my #urban decay stay naked foundation , I just love it , also my #urban decay all nighter waterproof setting powder and my #urban decay colour correcting fluid.

First Base

Perversion mascara is my all time favourite mascara as it stays perfect all day and night! Full, fluttery and fabulous!!! Total Perversion Duo Set - 1993 - Urban Decay  

Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter setting spray. I have been using this product for years and have never found a better setting spray. This is my holy grail product. I love to use this to set my primer which helps to keep my oily skin under control throughout the day. I would also use it to set my makeup. Amazing product, absolutely love it. 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Winging It

My favourite product is naked eyeshadow palettes . All time favourite Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

#

Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product would definitely have to be the X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay It’s gorgeous with beautiful bright coloured eyeshadows to make for bold eye looks! Great for a night out! 

First Base

Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray! It truly is the best i've ever tried.  Will definitely be purchasing again. 

P.s...... please let me win. I never win anything. 😉

Getting Lippy

The #

Fresh Face

I’ve been loving my Vice Liquid Lipstick 5.3Ml - Amulet - Urban Decay  now we’re coming into Autumn and darker lip colours are back! But my most used and favourite products have to be Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and the original Naked palette 😍

Winging It

😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Wow thanks @EllenL  This is such a stunning pallete the colours are so autumnal and pretty!!!! Love Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Thank you so much for the chance to try anf test this xxxx 

Getting Lippy
Getting Lippy

#urbandecaynakedpalette2 is my favorite product.  Would like to try this new palette asthe shade look very nice

Getting Lippy

Fantastic I absolutely love my Distortion Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay # its fab last for ages and fantastic colours 😀 fingers crossed  

First Base

My daughter and I both love  urban decay palettes. She likes 3 and I prefer Smokey. This palette looks amazing to jazz up out everyday choices for a night out and we could both feedback. 

Winging It

My first ever purchase #urbandecaynaked

Still use it for my everyday and glam look ❤️

Winging It

I love the urban decay palettes the range & choice is amazing, the pigmentation is outstanding & the matts are so creamy they blend like a dream!

It's really difficult to choose 1 favourite so here are just some of my favourite go to items........

X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Distortion Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

I would love to try urban decay  products again ,the last time was  at my wedding 5 years ago when i had my make up professionally done. It was #Urbandecay foundation and eye shadow which was used. It stayed on alday and never budged. 

Fresh Face

My favorite product is #Urban Decay - 'Naked 2' eyeshadow palette . I would love to try new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette.

Getting Lippy

Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay  that’s my fav! 

I love colour especially around the eyes .. my kids are asking me to tone it down .. I probably won’t .. 😂

Fresh Face

My fave UD product is Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay which is perfect for an everyday warm tone eye look! 

First Base

Urban Decay have so many beautiful products, but I’d say my favourite has to be my Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay! It was my first high end palette and I still use it daily. 

Im loving the #Game of Thrones Palette - Urban Decay  too, it was a 21st birthday present from my bestie and I’m obsessed! As a huge fan of GOT & UD it’s a dream collaboration 🥰 

Winging It

My all time favourite urban decay product is Liquid Eyeliner 7.5Ml - ecstacy - Urban Decay  it’s is precise and lasts all day ❤️

Fresh Face

I love so many products but my absolute favourite is the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  the tones are so beautiful I love them all and can never decide which look to go for! Always makes me think of a hot summer in Havana and gets me in the holiday spirit!!!

Fresh Face

I absolutely love Urban Decay! I'm obsessed with Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette 6 X 1.3G - Urban Decay but my favourite one is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay!❤️ I used it to fix my wedding make-up and that was the best decision ever 💕

First Base

I have been using UD palettes for years and so far my favourite one is the original naked palette as I can wear it everyday for every occasion. Would be delighted to try this new one!!! 

Total Glossip

It has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay makeup stays put wherever the heat

First Base

My absolute fav urban decay product is the All Nighter Pollution Protection Makeup Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay could not live without this! Also love the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  one of my absolute go to’s! 

Would absolutely love to try the new palette and share my opinions! 💗

Winging It

My fave urban decay product is the Ud Pro Detailed Smudger Brush - Urban Decay  blends product like a dream!

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay products are the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay and the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay as the colours in the palette are stunning and the setting spray helps the shimmer shadows stay put and shimmer all night!

Fresh Face

Honestly my favourite pallets by Urban Decay was the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  The Naked Heat Pallete was STUNNING! And so underrated! As a dark skinned girl I found it hard to find a rose gold, pink themed pallet that actually complimented my complexion but the Naked Heat Pallete DID THAT SIS. And if Lizzo is backing this Pallete I think this Pallete will do the same! 🔥

Getting Lippy

The only product I've tried from Urban Decay is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it's a god send for anyone who wants long lasting fresh make up.

Would love to try this new palette, got a big birthday coming up so could trial this at birthday bash in 2 weeks ! 

Fresh Face
First Base

Would love to win one of these love urban decade 

Fresh Face

My favourite product is the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  as it keeps my eyeshadow on all day!

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this palette - many of my favourite shades and a few new ones to try! I'm loving  th Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Trip - Urban Decay  the shade Hideaway is just perfect. 

Getting Lippy

Lovely neutral colors. I would love to try it especially after using# urbandecaynakedpalette to which is amazing. 

Fresh Face

@EllenL wow what a great palette. Absolutely love UD and have done for years. My favourite UD products are my brush set I got from them and their all nighter fixing spray. I was also a huge fan of their first Naked palette, to many favourites to pick one. Would love to try this #urbandecay #urbandecaynakedhoneypalette 

Winging It

I would love to test this product after dropping my eyeshadow palette and it going all over the bathroom floor.  Couldn't save it so on the look out for a replacement.

First Base

My fave is #naked 3 palette-urban decay. 

Just couldn’t do without it now. 

Fresh Face

I’ve used Urban Decay for years and nothing ever wants me to switch to another brand. 

My favourite ever product was Summer Collection Eye Shadow - Fishnet (D) (SH) - Urban Decay but this has been discontinued-the colour was perfect and lots of people would always comment about my lovely eyeshadow. I’m not over fishnet 😭.

I would now consider my favourite product to be Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay . Put this on before eyeshadow and nothing moves. There is a difference from not wearing it and my eyeshadow creases and looks awful. 

I love this brand and the vibrancy, lots of neutrals for those who aren’t too adventurous. The perversion mascara is one of the best out there for me.

Fresh Face

My favourite cosmetics is #UD all nighter setting spray#  I always wanted try pallets and now is opportunity to receive UD palettes for testing

Beauty Crush

Love the look of these tones for autumn and winter perfect ✨ my fave UD product is Brow Blade Ink Stain And Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil - Neutral Nana - Urban Decay FE9CE40F-59D7-4B8A-B0CE-088E25E780A5.jpeg

It’s amazing really natural hair like strokes and so easy to use it’s great 

Winging It

Love Urban Decay and these colours are exactly the colours I normally wear

@EllenL wrote:
New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

@EllenL
Nailing It

I didn't use Urban Decay products before so it will be perfect moment to try them. I heard that this palette is the best one! I could learn use eya shadow with them! 😍

First Base

There are multiple products fron urban decay products that i love. The naked 3 palette is an everyday essential for me as is the all nighter setting spray, keeping my makeup perfect all day and night no matter what im doing. I also just started using the naked skin concealer and i have to admit im in love and this will become an everyday essential for me. All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray Duo - Urban Decay  Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Light Warm - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

It'd have to be Perversion Mascara - Reverb - Urban Decay fab product x

Blending In

Absolutly love the #All nighter setting spray 118ml 😁😁❤

Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban decay product is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay Although I also love the all nighter setting spray and so many other Urban decay products it’s so hard to choose!! 😰

Fresh Face

Hi, I’ve never tried urban decay make up before the pallet of colours looks amazing as I’ve got dark features I’d love to try, Also I’ve ran out of eyeshadow and don’t know which one to choose!! 

Thanks jenny  x x

Winging It

My all time favourite product is the Powder Blusher 4.5G - naked rose - Illamasqua . It goes on beautifully and lasts all day. I would love the chance to try the new Naked Honey Palette. My fingers are tightly crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Getting Lippy

WOW! Smiley Happy 

I really would LOVE to receive this and test it for you. I love the shades and the sparkly bits! Smiley Happy X