cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Michelle40
Winging It

My favourite product to use Is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  i love it

Maya00
First Base

I think my favourite UD product will always be the Naked Reloaded Pallete. It was the first item I ever bought from UD and it has been my go to for ages! Every time I think I've created all the looks possible with the shadows I end up still creating new colour combinations! All the products are amazing quality but the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Louned88
Getting Lippy

I really like the #Naked3PaletteUrbanDecay amazing products by naked and always enjoyed using there pallets would love to try this one Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay  

Nif_17
Winging It

I love eye shadow, how gorgeous is that palette 😍 I have two favourite urban decay products #allnightersettingspray and the #browblade

my make up bag isn’t complete without them!

Iryna
Getting Lippy

It looks amazing. My fav product is Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  absolutely life saver 

Zimi
Getting Lippy

This looks amazing. I love Urban Decay's eyeshadow palettes but my favourite has to be the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Atina
Winging It

This looks so gorgeous would love to try it...my fav urban decay product is #Flawless Naked eyeshadow palette 

Glamourna2019
Fresh Face

Amazing palette from Urban Decay!!

My favorite product I would say is #https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123932080499?

Karen35
Fresh Face

Havent tryed any but would love to it would be amazing if

Emily99
First Base

My favourite product has got to be the original naked palette. It was the first eyeshadow palette I ever got and it was the product which made me fall in love Urban Decay and! My most loved shade is half baked 😍 Summer Collection Eye Shadow 1G - Half Baked - Urban Decay  Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay 

Missgb
Fresh Face

Defo my favourite by far is the Moon Dust Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay soooooo incredibly sparkly and long lasting so no top up needed ever! Never tried any of the Naked pallets but the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay is also quite special. New to this so i hope I've done it right @EllenL  Smiley Happy 

Samantha82
First Base

My favourite product is the urban decay naked original pallet. It's so lovely, blends easy and I feel very confident when I create eye looks. 

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Becgumme
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it’s magic! I used it to set my wedding makeup in Jamaica and despite the boiling heat my makeup did not budge! I’ve been through countless bottles! I’d love to try their new eyeshadow palette, heard amazing things about other naked palettes but never owned one 🤞

Pshep12
Winging It

Wow this is stunning, I love the golds and browns.  My favourite UD product is Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Deep Neutral - Urban Decay  for its subtle shades

Jolea93
First Base

I absolutely love the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - The shades are all stunning and go amazing with my skin tone. 

They are perfect for a day or night time look and I always get so many compliments when I use it! I love using it alongside the Urban Decay Primer as my make up looks fresh all day! 

jmartini
First Base

My favourite product is the razor sharp eyeliner. As someone who feels naked without eyeliner it’s an everyday must. However a very close second is the Naked 2 palette, I’m on my third one!  

Lizzy1
Nailing It

I am in love with all the urban decay eyeshadow pallets! Heart Summer Collection Eye Shadow - Vanilla (SH) - Urban Decay 

Aaisha
First Base

My all time fave Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

n most recently 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Perversion - Urban Decay 

but would love to try this palette!!!

fingers crossed!!!

Dawny
Nailing It

Would love to try this beautiful pallet 

Lindsay12
Fresh Face

Wow love all of urban decay products i love doing make up with my 2 girls they would love to try your new pallet and so would i 

Emily99
First Base

My favourite product has got to be the original naked palette Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay . It was the first eyeshadow palette I ever got and it was the product which made me fall in love Urban Decay and! My most loved shade is half baked 😍Summer Collection Eye Shadow 1G - Half Baked - Urban Decay

MakeupMonster84
First Base

I just purchased the #Born toRun palette and the packaging alone is absolutely beautiful!! I sat and stared at it for ages! However my ultimate favourite UD palette is the#NocturnalShadowBox- it is an amazing palette! It's small and handy, the packaging is lovely and understated, the shades are all colours I can work with, I don't have any other palette like it. Not only is it my fav UD palette, it's my fav of my whole collection

emmajanefost
Fresh Face
JCphillips
First Base

I love all the urban decay naked palettes! Especially Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay ! So nice for summer holidays! 🏝

SallyScales
Blending In

I am 52 and my daughter bought me my first urban decay naked pallet and I've not used any other eye shadow since, and the lip sticks are amazing its fantastic 

#old bird looking good

Lipstick Nudes Lipstick 3.5G - Nothing But The Truth - LIPSTICK QUEEN 

XxJoeyxx59
Fresh Face

Would really love to try these pleaselookfab 

Jill86leigh
First Base

I just want to say I love urban decay products but my must have products I cannot live without  are Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  or the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I cannot wait to try the #urban decay naked honey eyeshadow pallete. Its defo my kind of colours 

LC13
Winging It

My favourite urban decay product is the naked heat palette! This is because of how pigmented the colours are and how easy it is to blend. 

Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

Thank you for the opportunity. 

greenfingers
Getting Lippy

#Never tried it before but would love to #

Jaq
Winging It

My favourites are the original Naked Basic palette - it’s versatile and can be a subtle and understated or bold and smoky as you like, and Naked 3. But I’d love to get out of my comfort zone with the new palette. 

Harryd16
Fresh Face

In terms of versatility and usability, it’s Naked 3 for me. 

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Ellie51
Getting Lippy

I have never tried any Urban decay products, and would love to try the honey pallet and bring myself up to date a little. I feel my make up is quite dated but being older, I find it difficult to change!

Samanthasamwise
Winging It

Lovely looking pallet I'd  love to try out.

Favourite product at the minute is the new Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay 

Brilliant. 

Best concealer I've found yet. 

Clcxviii
First Base

First of all, thank you Debenhams for this wonderful post and opportunity and good luck everyone! 

My favourite Urban Decay product at the moment is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay which is why I would really love to be able to try the Honey palette!

Shantin96
First Base

I love urban decay products! 

I religiously use All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay as it covers my skin amazing. 

I am a student nurse and it stands the test of time with my 13 hour shifts! Doesnt budge at all! It's great. 

I use to love doing my makeup up fully..  and trying different eye looks. I would love to try this and get back into it again! xox

Guinness69
Getting Lippy

It is the  Perversion Mascara 2 X 12Ml - Urban Decay  as it makes my eyelashes look thicker then any other brand name mascara I have tried and I have tried them all near enough. 

lindy12
Fresh Face

I would love to try this new palette, my favorite product from urban decay has to be the cherry palette, lovely warm shades.

#Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay   would be great to win.

Georgiaj17
First Base

My favorite Urban Decay product has to be the  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I love it, it is sooo good at keeping my makeup in place all day at work and then at night when I go out. I would absolutely love to try out the new palette, the colours are ones I would use regularly, I have the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay already and I love it.

JennieSully
Fresh Face

Having never tried any urban decay products, I’d love to give this a try!

AshleighJ
First Base
gigi20076a
First Base

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Is my fav 😌 Love all the shades and amazing quality ❤️

Manda1
First Base

Absolutely love the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  - it’s so easy to use and really makes my eyes pop xoxo

Roseolivia23
First Base

I adore Urban decays All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay!! Its my go too product who I recommend to everyone, and buy for gifts for all the girls because they always ask to use mine all the time💁‍♀️ 👀.  I also use the primer and the eyebrow box, which I adore. #urbandecay is my style of makeup, GLOWY AND GLAMOUROUS 👌💋

Zulubabes1970
Winging It

##ubandecay my favorite product is the stay naked foundation as having black skin it is hard to find a true shade that not only  matching the tone but cconcealing my blemishes as well

NieceyNoodles
Winging It

I have actually just realised that I haven’t tried Urban Decay products yet! How has this happened? \o/

Mildoske
Winging It

I love my X Kristen Vice Liquid Lipstick - Urban Decay   Would love to try this one too❤️❤️❤️

Janc
Nailing It

I haven’t used a lot of Urban Decay products, but I recently tried the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  ... I used it during the day , I work in a coffee shop which can get extremely warm, I wear make up every day, and this spray was just fabulous at keeping my make up in place all day. Just brilliant.

I’d love to try this new Urban Decay palette it looks amazing 🤞🏻❤️

CaptainK
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay products I've used are the classic Primer Potion (which is the only thing that got me through my teenage ultra black smokey eye phase) and the old Vice 3 Palette, which contains my favourite eyeshadow shade to this day - Sonic.

These new shades look stunning, looking forward to seeing the chosen ones reviews and pictures on Instagram!

Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Missgb 

@ welcome to the club , best way to enter a competition is to enter in the original post for competition where everyone else is entering.  You can find all post about ongoing competitions in New on you or Win sections. ❤

Good luck 

KayleighS
Fresh Face

My favourite product to use is the Kristen Leanne Liquid Lipstick Duo Gift Set - Urban Decay  love the liquid lipsticks. Would love to try the palette looks amazing.