cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Mehr
Fresh Face

My All Time favorite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay! I always had an issue with my makeup just melting away during the day, and I tried soooo many setting sprays but none of them worked until o got my hands on the All Nighter setting spray! It was my life saver and it is my absolute favorite product! ❤️❤️

Zarqa_1
Fresh Face
While there are quite a few urban decay products which top my favourites list, the latest one has to be the #AllNighterSettingSpray. It has become an essential in my current make-up routine!
Nev_24
Fresh Face

I love Urban Decay productsHeartHeartHeart!

My favorite product is  Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  

It has my favorite shades and the go to colors for everyday makeup. A perfect  staple product in my makeup bag.

I would love the opportunity to try the new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette, I like gold tones...will definitely oomph up a night party. Love glittersSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Natuusia
Winging It

I love this brand and all of their cosmetics is great but my favourite is Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay . 😍

Neet44
Winging It

Hi @EllenL  my favrourite Urban Decay product has to be there All Nighter Eyeliner 0.28G - Dark - Urban Decay  in any shade. The Formula is so creamy and it stays put all day! Their All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is a close second

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

My fave Urban Decay product is Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay because it’s pretty and perfect for everyday use 

ChayaMS
First Base

I love the UD petite Naked Heat palette as well as the regular one!

Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  

FlaviaD
First Base

My first Eyeshadow palette was an Urban  Decay Naked palette and I absolutely love it <3 

However, at the moment, my favourite UD product is the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay, I just love it ❤️

layna
First Base

I can't choose a favourite between Brow Box Brow Box - Brunette Betty - Urban Decay  and Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

Urban Decay's Primer Potion is still the best on the market. Use that with any eyeshadow and it Will. Not. Budge. It's the essential item in anyone's make up bag! 

I have trichotillomania, so my eyebrows are very patchy and I've always struggled to find a product that creates an even colour over the bald patches and the remaining eyebrow. Urban Decay's Brow Box is the best I've ever used  - full coverage and totally sweat proof! The wax in this product is GENIUS and really sets it apart from any other product out there. 

Lydiaa3
Fresh Face

How amazing does the honey pallet look!

my favourite urban decay product has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

Seralina
Fresh Face

Hi,

I only recently started using make up and I haven’t actually tried many UD products besides the  lovely Vice Liquid Lipstick 5.3Ml - Psycho - Urban Decay  and new Stay Naked foundation and concealer Smiley Happy. So it would be really nice to have a go at this palette Smiley Happy 

tinksmalfoy2987
Fresh Face

My current fave UD product is All Nighter setting spray. Keeps my look fixed all day and night and doesn’t sit heavily on my skin.

LaurenD
First Base

What a great competition @EllenL! 😍

As a dancer I love all Urban Decay products as they look amazing and stand out on stage. I have a range of pallets that I love but I think the product that is best for me would have to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! My makeup doesn’t budge with this no matter how sweaty I get during a show, LOVE IT! 💗

I would love the chance to win the new pallet to try out some new colours for showtime  xx

LaraL
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product in the naked concealer! It’s great and I’ve repurchased it many many times! It has great coverage, covers my redness, and lasts all day without looking cakey! What more could you want?!

Libby_x
Fresh Face

All Nighter Eyeliner 0.28G - Dark - Urban Decay 

Unbelievable eyeliner, just need the eye shadow palette to set it off!! 

Bexybeatdown
Fresh Face

My absolute all time favourite Urban Decay product and Holy Grail of makeup is the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 11Ml - Baked - Urban Decay  Never before has an eye primer helped me achieve an incredibly flawless and long lasting eye makeup look. I even use it without makeup to give myself a more 'awake look'. 

Kirstyafx
Blending In

Hey Debenhams Community! 💁🏼💕

My favourite Urban Decay product would be the all nighter waterproof setting powder.  Lasts all day long, with no need to touch up! Doesn't feel heavy or have that weird powdery smell that other powders do. 

#urbandecay #newbie #student 

Pepper123
Fresh Face

I love so much of the UD range - the pallets, the eye primer, the setting spray (loved the cherry version), lipsticks and glosses, brow beater as well as individual eyeshadows but my fave go to has to be the Naked 3 pallet

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Damaris
Blending In

I have to say my favourite product would be Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay. I love the colours and because it’s so small, I can pop it in my bag and go. Would love to try to the new palette though 

Jayne2
Total Glossip

I would love to win the Naked Honey palette!

My favourite has to be Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Dani181187
First Base

I <3 Urban Decay’s products and would love to try the new Honey palette!! 

My favourite UD product so far is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay . The colours are amazing and the eyeshadows are super blendable, you can create so many amazing looks with just one palette!

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy
vikingprincess
First Base

I love Urban Decay, they've been one of my favourite brands for years. I've loved their Vice Cream Lipstick 3G - Frenemy - Urban Decay  are some of my favourite lipsticks, and I have about 10 different shades. I also love the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 1.5 - Urban Decay , along with the matching powder ( Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Fair Neutral - Urban Decay ), and in general they are an amazing brand. 

joanne87
Fresh Face

I cant live without my Urban Decay Born to Run Pallet 😍 🏃‍♀️ 

Katienoddy
Getting Lippy

Would love to try this new eye shadow pallet it looks amazing 💕💕

my favourite UD product is X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

kousar
Fresh Face

I really like urban decay products, there eye liner pencils are really nice, I like there setting spray and there first naked pallete is my favourite. I really like to try naked honey pallete, thanks for the opportunity.

missgendered
First Base

My favourite pallette from urban decay is Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  - it was the first of their product I got and was not disappointed!!

as96
Fresh Face

#urbandecaynakedskinconcealer in shade medium dark warm ♥️

chaz2
Winging It

My fave is Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay i love all the colours and they blend so easy! I would love to add the honey to my collection 

LeanneJames1
Fresh Face

I would love to try this eyeshadow pallet. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay 

Empanther81
Fresh Face

❤😯 wow what an amazing competition! Fantastic range by Urban Decay, particularly fond of the Perversion Mascara - Reverb - Urban Decay  makes my lashes super long and defined. Would love to try this new pallete and try some new autumn looks! 

AqSaGohar
First Base

My all time favourite urban decay product is 

their glide on pencil and glitter eyeliner I have also got their naked pallete 3 I love love love urban decay 🥰🥰🥰🥰  24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  

katyburns
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is the classic Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay. This has served me well over the years and is my ultimate go-to for any look. 

Mollobond
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Comfort Matte Vice Lipstick in the shade Backtalk! I wore it to my cousins wedding so it always reminds me of my family. It meant I also got a little too excited when they released the Backtalk palette - I felt I had to add to my collection! Would love the chance to try this palette and add to my Urban Decay Naked collection.

Jennivalo
Nailing It

To say I'm mad about Urban Decay, would be a slight understatement! Since the early days right up to current products, they all amaze me!

My favourite is definitely #urbandecayborntorun as I got it when I started running as well, and it always stays put =)

It won't let me upload a photo, but I have naked, naked 2, naked 3, Smokey, Heat, Cherry, Reloaded, two of the wooden, moondust, born to run, the black palette, three all nighter sprays, trouble maker mascara and tons of primers and samples, so you know the new #honey eye shadow will be right at home and very much loved 💖💖💖 

HappyVanilla
First Base

I have had so many Urban Decay Palettes over the years. Starting with Urban Decay Book of Shadows II. Which gave me permission to wear iridescent blue eye shadow with pride! but The Naked 2 Palette for sure is an ongoing love affair. Ultimate smokey eye with a sparkly sheen - a hundred compliments later, the same palette (...and some colourful variations) as gifts to mum, sister, and girlfriends! But I am always excited to try the New Naked and being anything but! Gold and Honey 🍯 for sure it’s time to my Goddess on 🤩🤩🤩🤩! Xxxx

MM1988
Winging It

I love Urban Decay products! My favourite is the Naked 3 palette - the rose gold tones are stunning and compliment my dark skin tone perfectly. I would love to try the new gold tones Honey palette. Very excited for its release!

Dancingmeggy
Winging It

Ooh this looks ideal for me as they're really the only colours I use and it's hard to find a pallette that caters for this, my favourite urban decay product is #All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay as it keeps my make up looking fresh even after 6 hours on the dance floor 😊 xxx would love to trial this out

Natkitt
Fresh Face

My fave urban decay product so far is Troublemaker Black Mascara 7.3G - Urban Decay  love the application and lasting lush lashes must have to go with everything 🌠

Kaj
First Base

I have a few products which are staple such as the all nighter. I love naked mini heat pallet and just purchased the naked reloaded😊

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

RP201
First Base

This looks like an absolute DREAM! My all time favourite go-to with Urban Decay has to still be the Naked original, broke my heart when it discontinued! But second favourite now would have to be Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Gabs1
First Base

My fave two products (can’t choose just one, are you crazy?!) would be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  AND Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  💕

PaulaBlaney29
Winging It

All night setting spray. It really does what it says!!

Nav07
Blending In

Hi, my fave urban decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  because it keeps my makeup on my face even if my face is very oily/sweaty! Absolutely the best 😊

Bren63
Winging It

Wow beautiful winter colours.. 

SophiaW
Fresh Face

Ohh this looks so beautiful, and the colours are perfect for winter! I can imagine so many gorgeous looks with this😍🙌🏻 Just wow! I have a few firm faves from UD but my favourite palette is the naked Heat Palette as it has some lovely rusty, orange shades which I love this time of year its honestly my holy grail! ✨🙏🏻

Emma4308
Winging It

I love urban decay products especially the Summer Collection Eye Shadow - Gunmetal (SP) (SH) - Urban Decay  I love doing smokey eyes on myself and my friends but the naked palettes are also amazing.

Anne2806
Fresh Face

Ive yet to use any urban decay make up items but id rele rele love to try as i like a natural look rather than too over the top 

ryanpaulshannon
Fresh Face

ALL urban decay products are amazing but my face wouldn’t survive without your All Nighter setting spray... All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

Biff
Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product is probably Naked Cherry although I love GoT palette also. I've definitely got my eye on Naked Honey and will get my hands on it one way or another. Those tones 💖