cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Priyanka86
Nailing It

@EllenL & to all members,

Hello to you all!

I have a question to ask you all, when you see this palette and advertisement what is first thing comes to your mind???

- I go back to Old Golden era smokey like Cleopatra mystical eyes but majestic.

My all time favourite Urban Decay product 

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  and Concealer ❣️❣️❣️❣️

MelanieLouise
Winging It

I love all Urban Decays eyeshadow pallets because they’re all highly pigmented and stay in place until you remove your make up, no caking or cracking and so easy to blend. Eye Arsenal - Urban Decay 

neringa
Multimasker

Of course I have to mention the best setting spray All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

and Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

🀞🏻🀞🏻

Kimbos
Fresh Face

I absolutely adore the  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  Amazing colours, easily blended without too much fall out. The rich pigment means that there is no 'raking' to get enough colour and it doesn't move all night!

Mimoza94
Winging It

My favourite product is the  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Chloe_18
Fresh Face

My favourite product has to be the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay as I just love all the glitter shades so much. Only pallet I use when going out .

Fingers crosses @EllenL βœŒοΈπŸ˜Š

Pau
Fresh Face

My favorite product is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  because it has a great pigmentation and so many ways to use it, Also, I like to convine it with the Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eye Primer 10Ml - Sin - Urban Decay  for a long lasting and brightening the colors! 

Emma_Mc
Getting Lippy

I've been a huge fan of all the Naked palettes since day one! Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay and Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay specifically but this one looks like a thing of beauty! 

KayDee
First Base

Adore the Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay 

Takes my lashes from 0-100. So full and fluttery! 

KiiMz
Fresh Face

My absolute fave product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I use this every single day and can not do my makeup without it!!!! The best out there 

Mina7
Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product is long lasting makeup setting spray. It helps my makeup to last all day without melting down.  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

LauraA
Winging It

Too hard to choose a favourite! Its between Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 12.5 - Urban Decay  or Limited Edition Beached Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay . Would love to try the new one Smiley Happy

Erin134
First Base

Love so many Urban Decay products but just keep going back to Vice Cream Lipstick 3G - Naked - Urban Decay  it's perfect ❀️❀️

Kath3
Fresh Face

Would love to try Naked Honey! My favourite palette so far has to be Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  🌢🌢 

@EllenL 

Sheri-Ann18
Fresh Face

My favourite UD is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay only every tried that. But would love to try there other things all there palettes look amazing 😍 I'd love to collect them all.

Nazia_H
Winging It

Too many great urban decay products to choose from but if I had to pick only one, it would be the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 6.5 - Urban Decay the coverage is amazing and makes my skin look absolutely flawless πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Hjohns
First Base

Best product ever is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  keeps my makeup perfect for so long it’s my holy grail of beauty products. I’m never without a bottle! Would love to try this palette as I think gold works so well with my daily browns to convert my day style to evening glam!

SP1991
Fresh Face

@EllenL  I love theAll Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay (hero product and total lifesaver) and the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 5.0 - Urban Decay but now that my Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay has finished this new honey palette would be the best replacement! I love the shades in this new one and would be thrilled to win it Smiley Happy

Irams
Winging It

So excited about this palette. 

I have loved using the first #urban decay naked palette. It has been my favourite eye shadows but I am looking to explore other colours now. TheAll Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  is great. Love this product for how well it works. 

Gvasilevaa
Winging It

I love urban decay. So far I am using All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay and I adore them. The Honey Palette will be a great addition to my collection. πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Shani34
Winging It

I love the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  the pigment is insane! And it's compact so I can take it with me if I need to. I'm dying to try this pallete, as soon as I saw it I knew it was a must for me! πŸ’› 

Luulaa
Fresh Face

Naked Flushed 14G - Streak - Urban Decay 

BEST blush for for fab rosy cheeks in a rush !!

Hayley25
Blending In

Fav product is the eyeshadow palette Heat! Would love to try this new one😍

Charlotte26
First Base

All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay  

This Urban Decay foundation is literally my lifesaver, it’s matte, covers all my imperfections and lasts for ages!! I highly recommend it! 

The new honey eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous and would love to try it!!❀️

Niharika
Getting Lippy

@EllenL thanks for this exciting opportunityπŸ™‚ My favourite Urban Decay product is Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay 

Vicivia
Blending In

For so many years now Urban Decay have always been my go to makeup brand initially because they don't test on animals and the fact that their quality always stands out but the fact that their products are so unique and different like the Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay  looks so good for an evening look and the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  is my absolute favourite - especially the pinks look so beautiful for any look paired with their Vice Cream Lipstick 3G - No Tell Motel - Urban Decay . I can't wait for the honey palette, as I'm currently saving up for theNaked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and the honey palette is next on the list especially through this amazing competition opportunity!! 😊

VickiSalisbury
Fresh Face

My fave product is probably the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  That or the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay but really I love all urban decay products ❀

PunchieC
First Base

#Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette has been my trusty to-go-to palette for years and years. #Love it. Would love to try this Naked Honey Palette.

Meggie88
First Base

Urban decay is a firm favourite, but I absolutely love Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Trip - Urban Decay so many gorgeous colours and lasts really well ❀️

Heather12
First Base

I can not live without the UD Basics Eyeshadow Mini Palette. I travel a lot and it is the perfect size for a makeup kit and allows a number of basic looks! It also is so neutral that it gives you a greater love for all of the other UD naked palettes as they have such a colour range. So excited for the Honey Palette!!!!

MoonB
Winging It

I have not used Urban Decay products before, but OMG, these colours are lush. It would be a wonderful introduction to Urban Decay products

Rachel25297
Fresh Face

My favourite product has to be the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  paired with the UD primer potion. Faves hands down

Ekaren
First Base

@EllenL 

My go has to be Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay πŸ’—

Pathologist87
Fresh Face

God I would be the envy of all my friends with this. 

Love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  is a must have to give my makeup longevity!!

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is #nakedpalette it's my go to for day and night. But honey palette looks amazing! The gold colours 😍 (it's also my birthday on Friday πŸ˜‰)

Gemma93
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product at the minute is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay i love all the eyeshadow palettes but I am loving the pinks that come in that one. I would love to try the honey palette as it has completely different colours 🀞🏼😍

Amberrivettx
First Base

My favourite product from urban decay has to be their Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay  use it everyday, would love to try another.

Yazzy85
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the All Nighter Full Coveragr Longwear Liquid Foundation in shade 4.0. Nothing lasts as long as this on my Oily skin and the shade is just perfect.  All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 4.0 - Urban Decay  

Adele36
Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product is #Stay Naked Foundation @Urban Decay.

Hayley8
Winging It

I love the Urban Decay brand and my Favourite product is the All Nighter Setting Spray, best setting spray I have ever used!! The eyeshadow palettes are amazing and I would love the opportunity to try this new one which look stunning and my Favourite colours!! 

Ish
Winging It

Would love to try this pallette! I've heard so many amazing things about the UD pallettes but haven't had the chance to try them yet.

I've been loving the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 8.25 - Urban Decay  and All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  which is my go to for all the looks ❀️ I always get the biggest possible bottle because it gets used so much πŸ˜… 

Refluxess
Fresh Face
xtillsx
Winging It
Cbailey94
Winging It

I would love to try this, the colours look so rich and amazing - my favorite urban decay product is All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay  it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and night!! Better than any other ones I have tried 

Chazlevy
Winging It

I love urban decay it is my favourite makeup brand. My favourite items are the eyeshadow palettes, my favourite palette is Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  but I’m really enjoying the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  lately! This naked honey palette would fit in well with the rest of my naked collection 😍😍🍯🍯

NatalieJane
First Base

The All Nighter Travel Size Make Up Setting Spray 30Ml - Urban Decay is a gift from the make up Gods! I don’t leave home on a night out without it! I even had one of these bad boys in my clutch for a friend’s recent wedding so I could keep myself and the blushing bride shine free all day and into the evening! Perfect for an β€œemotional” day too! 

Beaker12
First Base

Wow, what a lovely-looking palette! 
If I have to choose, my favourite Urban Decay product is definitely Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay . 
I use this almost every day. The subtle pinks are perfect for my normal day look! 
Would love to try the new palette Smiley Happy 

Gillian2988
Winging It

@EllenL  what another fantastic opportunity for beauty enthusiasts a like. When I saw the Urban Decay announcement of the Honey palette on their Instagram it made my heart sing, this will compliment my eye colour well. My all time favourite product from Urban Decay is the #Original Naked Palette still cant bring myself to part with it πŸ™ˆ

Char5
Fresh Face

My ALL TIME fave product from Urban Decay are the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay  (all the heavy metal glitter liners). They work amazing as a base for other glitters or are the perfect extra touch to finish off my eyesπŸ‘€ Who doesn’t love urban decay!!! πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ€©

Tranj1
First Base

I would loooooove to try the new honey palette!! 

My fave product from Urban decay has to be Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay it creates the most beautiful warm smokey eye, great for more olive complexions!