cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Beauty Crush

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 🔥 So pigmented, so versatile and just overall great quality

The new Naked Honey palette looks unreal 😍🍯

Fresh Face

My favourite product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  love the colours and it's so pigmented

Fresh Face

my fave is  #Urban Decay - 'De-Slick' mattifying powder

Winging It

This looks amazing! Never really tried many UD products but I would love to try this! That gold looks so good 😍

Nailing It

Oh my goodness would love to win! 

Big Fatty Mascara 15Ml - Urban Decay  i am in love with mascara ♡♡♡

Fresh Face

Thank you @EllenL for this amazing opportunity! I would have to say my favourite product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  as it’s never let me down 😊

Nailing It
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product is Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay  🙂

Winging It

@EllenL that is such a nice palette ! Love these colours! Finger crossed would love to try😍

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  what an amazing opportunity 🍀🖤 Urban decay is my frav beauty brand at the moment & I'm living for this palette is gorg!🙌🖤

My all time frav urban decay product has got to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 🙌🖤 it's a must have 🖤👏

Winging It

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

definitely this setting spray. It’s light-weight and keeps my make up fresh and non-cakey

divine product by Urban Decay!!

Heart

First Base

I really liked there Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette 6 X 1.3G - Urban Decay also there their lipstics  are so good really hoping to win one ...

Fresh Face

I absolutely love Urban Decay. My total favourite has been the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  I love the colours and use it almost every day. The colours in the new palette look wonderful too! I’d be thrilled to try it out and leave a review 😍💕🌟🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Getting Lippy

I would love to win this! What a fab prize

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  Its an iconic product for a reason! 🥰 Good luck to everyone 

Winging It

At the moment I love a bit of eyeliner from urban decay, although my hand is a bit wobbly I hope some day soon my line is perfect ☺️

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  My favorite is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay. This product is amazing, I can't believe I've waited so long to buy it. It's the new staple of my beauty box.

I am constantly moving between the cold conditions near the ice to the warm and drying conditions of the office. The constant changes in temperature causes my skin get dry with greasy patches, and make my makeup to slip off even faster than usual. but this product has really held everything in place. After a 11 hour shift of running around back and forth from hot to cold I still have fresh looking makeup. It's a little miracle in a bottle ☺

Getting Lippy

My favourite urban decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay because it keeps my makeup in place all day! 

Winging It

My favourite urban decay product has to be the.  Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay  because I use it pretty much everyday and it’s amazing! Would absolutely love the opportunity to try the naked honey palette! 

Winging It

# Naked  Urban Decay Cherry. UD Vice 2. In particular but all of the UD range make me feel young and enthusiastic for the day ahead.

Getting Lippy

Urban decay is a bit of luxury so don't have much in my beauty haul! I do have a soft spot for their eyeshadow pallets so have a few tucked away X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

Would love to try one of these palettes! My favourite urban decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

i have used this for years! 

Winging It

I love all the Urban Decay products! My favourite is Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay I would like to try this one too!

Fresh Face

My favourite product has to be the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay  it matches and blends so well with my skin (also lasts for ages!) and works as a great base for the Game of Thrones palette (my other fav but couldn’t tag). 

Fresh Face

I have all the Naked palettes accept this one. Naked 3 is my favourite palette!

I'd love to add this one to my collection 🥰 #nakedpalette #naked #naked3

Fresh Face

I’m so excited about this launch. I have three Urban Decay palettes already and they’re always the ones I reach for the most, mainly because of the huge mirror which is also super handy when travelling. My favourite though has to be Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay. It was the first one I brought and the tones are gorgeous, perfect for a casual day look or an evening smoky eye

Multimasker

Hi @EllenL 

My fave Urban Decay product is the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay . It is the most gorgeous palette for both simple everyday looks and also to do more fun intense evening looks with! I’m on my second palette! 

Reena

9B3C5922-7765-4873-8F76-D6FD9D5C5AAE.jpeg

Fresh Face

I really love UD stuff and would love to try this pallette.

#urban Decay 

Winging It

Love #All nighter setting spray 118ml #UrbanDecay 

Winging It

My favourite UD product has to be Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Light Neutral - Urban Decay  It's a perfect finishing powder - so easy to apply and stays on for ages! P. S. Can't wait to try the new Honey palette😍

Winging It

Very hard to choose but I still love the #naked2 love the shades on this eyeshadow palette 😊😍

Getting Lippy

For me my nights out wouldn't be the same without my All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay  i can dance my socks off and laugh till it hurts and my foundation stays put.

Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay - it is a staple and I can’t be without it! I also love their Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay ! 

Winging It

Wow 😍 what a great opportunity.....My favourite urban decay product has to be the all nighter setting spray, it has changed my life for the best can’t live without it. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it makes my make up stay in place all day and night so don't need to retouch! Fab product!

Winging It

I love #urbandecay 's optical illusion primer... Amazing 🤩

Fresh Face

The paletteUrban Decay Naked Honey Palette looks great😍😍❤❤and these colors resemble summer. 🌞🌞🌞🏖🏖highlight the tan👱🏾‍♀️👱🏾‍♀️. perfect for sad autumn.😥😥 I've never had the opportunity to test a paletteUrban Decay Naked Honey Palette. I keep my fingers crossed to have the chance to finally try the paletteUrban Decay Naked Honey Palette🤞🏻🤞🏻😍😍😚😚

Getting Lippy

My favourite urban decay product has to be the naked skin concealer in the shades fair warm and light medium. This concealer has changed the makeup game for me as it does a great job at brightening up my eye area and is non drying especially as my undereyes can get very dry. Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

I love All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay  It always beats other setting sprays for me by its performance and longevity 

First Base

My favourite product from Urban Decay is a toss up between their Heat palette and their Matte Vice Lipstick in 1993 - both such fab products !! 

Fresh Face

My favourite product is have to be the eyeshadow palettes Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  one's good for bowns for a day time look, the born to run has a great variety of colours 

Getting Lippy

Where do I begin?! I’m such a massive Urban Decay fan and I particularly love all of their eyeshadow palettes that I’ve been lucky enough to own. The pigmentation is just out of this world. However, my favourite UD product has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  It was the first product that made me fall in love with the brand and I honestly can’t be without it. I’ve repurchased this product every single time I’m out immediately! It’s THE best setting spray out there and really keeps your make-up looking fresh ALL NIGHT. They weren’t lying. 

Fresh Face

my favourite is the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay

Fresh Face

I have never owned a high quality eyeshadow palette - but would so love to own the #UrbanDecayNakedHoney! 🐝

I recently saw a make up tutorial by Chloe Morello featuring the Naked Honey and it was sTunning!  My favourite product to date is the iconic, #AllNighterSettingSpray!

First Base

The palette looks gorgeous. My current fave is the #UrbanDecayNakedHeatPalette  😍

Going Pro

It’s hard to choose just one because I love everything by Urban Decay! 😁 my fave product is the Afterglow Blush Highlighter Palette - Urban Decay 💗 I take it everywhere with me

Winging It

Id love to win my daughter buys urban decay products and tells me how good they are so id love to put them to the test myselfx

Beauty Crush

Omg amazing!! My favourite is stay nak d fountation! It’s flawless and also Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  and not forgetting the famous All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this one my favourite is  #Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

I have many UD products that I love and keep using on daily bases but my current favourite UD product has been  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay . I love the colours and quality of these shadows. I would love to try the new Naked honey palette 🍯

Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is definitely the first ever Naked palette which was literally my first ever product from Urban Decay too! It’s literally perfect for everyday use and can create amazing looks for the evening too! I’m so upset it’s been discontinued but I still have my stock 😏 #NakedEyeshadow Palette