cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Getting Lippy
Getting Lippy

What a great chance, the colours look amazing! 

I must admit it is my favourite brand right now I couldn’t live without the  All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 3.25 - Urban Decay together with the all nighter powder and setting spray!

7498BBC7-D2AE-4BFB-8DF1-C9F864D889FE.jpeg

Winging It
Fresh Face

I love the naked 3 palette, it’s my first urban decay one and I love it, was introduced to it by my daughter who has most of the palettes as she’s just a bit make up obsessed

Getting Lippy

I love their setting spray All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay I love it, it keeps everything in place.  Good Luck to everyone Smiley Happy

Nailing It

I have loads of Urban Decay products , i love their eye shadow pallets  and their setting sprays, i would probably pick their setting spray as my favourite though as i use it everyday  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

Fresh Face

My favourite eyeshadow I have ever owned is #Naked Heat Palette Urban Decay due to its insane pigments and beautiful colours. 

Winging It

Would love to try the naked honey palette, love your products I use the original naked palette and love it stays all day on and the colours are lovely and love the all nighter setting spray 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

My favourite product from urban decay is Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay I got it for my birthday last year and loved it.! The colours are bold but in my favourite shades. Now my eye makeup is bigger and brighter. I would love to try this new palette as those are my colours and it's my birthday in two weeks. I think I got bit addicted to UD makeup 

Getting Lippy

I love the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and this new one looks beautiful! Would love the chance to try it out Smiley Happy

Winging It

Wow, this palette looks amazing!  My current favourite urban decay product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

💕💕@EllenL Ooh! I absolutely adore Urban Decay and am a fan of pretty much all of their products! It’s hard to say as I ADORE the All Night Setting Spray however I LOVE my  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

I use it each and every day. I have been keeping an eye out for the release of the new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette - I love the look of the warm, neutral colours such as the golds, ambers and chocolate colours 😍😍  and would looove to put this palette to the test! 

Thanks for the opportunity 💕 #UrbanDecay #Naked Honey Palette #love #beauty #BeautyClubCommunity 

Winging It

I would love to try this baby out!!!These are my shades!My fav Urban Decay ptoduct is #Allnightersettingspray .It really holds all the make up together!Its amazing!

Getting Lippy

It has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it works absolute wonders at keeping my makeup in place all day!! ❤️

Winging It

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  perfect for me keeps my make up in place all day 

Getting Lippy

I am still a true fan of the #eyeshadowprimer it works so well with all eyeshadows!! so long lasting and never fails me.

Getting Lippy

Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 7.25 - Urban Decay is the best foundation I've ever had, my skin feels amazing and it has the best coverage. Love love love it ❤️ 

Getting Lippy

I used some of the prodects but love #naked3 pellet  from urban decay,and very excited to try this one ,all shades in it are lovely

Total Glossip

I don't think I've ever used any Urban Decay products or if I have it's been a very long time ago. This would be a perfect introduction to using UD ❣️ Xx

Getting Lippy

My favourite is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  & All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I would love to win one & review it

Getting Lippy

Urban Decay is one of my favourite brands and I especially like Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

#UrbanDecay. I have never used Urban Decay products before. This would be a great oppotunity to try. Thanks x x 

Getting Lippy

My favourite urban decay product has to be the eyeshadow primer potion. That stuff is magic and will be great alongside the naked honey palette. Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

The colours look great, would love to try it.

I haven't used UD so far, but only heard good things about it. I would go for Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.5 - Urban Decay to try first...

Fresh Face

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  this setting spray is perfect! Make up stays all day and lasts for a night out, I wouldn’t choose anything else. Amazing product 

Getting Lippy
My fave is #Naked Cherry palette
Winging It

Love all Urban Decay products but will always go back to my fav Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

I’ve never actually used  this Company so I’m really hoping I win to try it , the colours look amazing 

Winging It

My favourite product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! Heart

Winging It

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my favourite #urban Decay  product. 

Fresh Face

I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray as it keeps my makeup looking flawless and intact all day! All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Winging It
Winging It

Would like to try as never used before 

Winging It

Their lip products are amazing, particularly the Vice Mega Lipstick 3G - Exhibition - Urban Decay or any shade!! 

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  

Wow great opportunity for members ❤ 

My favourite UD product is not other than All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  ❤❤❤ 

My makeup cant live without it now it goes with me every where I go ❤

Beauty Crush

My  favourite Urban Decay product is Summer Collection Eye Shadow - AC/DC (SH) - Urban Decay 

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  Wow This is Amazing 🍯🍯🍯  

I have a few products which I love from UD  the first thing is The All Nighter setting spray which I can't live without,  and the naked reloaded palette,  and list goes on 🤪

@Anonymous ❤ 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Beauty Icon

I love my Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay pigmentation is immense!!

Going Pro

@EllenL oh wow what a fab opportunity.

A favourite urban decay product, now that is hard!

It would have to be X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay such fab colours! 🌈 🌈

First Base

Thank you   @EllenL 

My favourite product is Troublemaker Black Mascara 7.3G - Urban Decay  I like it because my eyelashes looking more longer and bigger, and name of this mascara make me laugh

Winging It

Amazing opportunity @EllenL thank you!

I have all the palette released so far so it’s hard to chose my favourite. However my go to is definitely Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay !  Would love to try this new palette as would my daughter who regularly acquires my palettes xx

Getting Lippy

I love the Naked eye palette, but my favourite is the #Naked Petite Heat eye shadow palette, the colours are a little warmer, and it’s an ideal travel size x

Getting Lippy

@EllenL wrote:
New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

@EllenL
Winging It

My by far favourite is UD all nighter setting spray - AMAZING 😍

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

my favourite product is #All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay   makes your make up last so much longer

Getting Lippy
Getting Lippy

Oh my gosh this looks amazing!! I’d love to try it. My favourite is the Brow Blade Ink Stain And Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Drapes - Urban Decay , and the Moondust palette. 💞

Winging It

My absolute favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Naked Heat ❤️its my go to palette for this time of year... Hoping the new Honey Pallete will take over that 😉

Not only that. When the comp ends its my 29th birthday.  Would make me a happy birthday girl 🎁🎉

Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay

MY insta handle below

@official_muashah 

Getting Lippy

Urban Decay

it has to be Troublemaker Travel Size Black Mascara 3G - Urban Decay  great to take everywhere.