cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
hamzah786
Winging It

my fav urban decay is Naked liquid makeup foundationshade  2.0..plz pick me..i would love to try.πŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’‹πŸ’…πŸ‘Œ

Hanscans
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette 6 X 1.3G - Urban Decay . It was my first ever Urban Decay product purchase 7 years ago and to this day, it's a staple in my makeup bag! It's the perfect on-the-go palette for a neutral/smokey eye and I can even use one of the shades for my brows! Multi-purpose! It stays all day and the shadows are such high quality that they belnd easily, so perfect for a beginner too!

Rahma
Multimasker

Wow this palette is stunning.. my favourite urban decay product has to be Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay  I use this daily and it’s amazing. Doesn’t crease on me and stays on for hours.. followed by All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay holly grail ..

Adrienn0910
Fresh Face

I would like to try this palette its look so luxurious 😍 

harryCAT1989
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the all nighter setting spray. Would love the opportunity to try one of these pallets. Good luck everyone #

Carrieann14
Getting Lippy

Mines got to be urban decay  naked palette 2,when I ask to use my sisters make up she knows I mean this πŸ˜‚ #urbandecaynakedpalette2

Karen6480
Getting Lippy

Ooh would love to win this, I have a #Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 and absolutely love it, but the colours in this new one are divine would love to try this out. 

Lucy6
Fresh Face

I love all the urban iteams 

Potts2k
Fresh Face

What a great opportunity to try the new honey pallete. My daughter is a huge fan of Urban Decay so if im one of your lucky winners. The prize will be going straight to her ❀

Guni
Getting Lippy

Well, I only had a sample of All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and I loved it. I haven't trd any other Urban Decay products, so would love to be selected to testbit for you and tell the community all about it. 

harryCAT1989
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the all nighter setting spray. Would love the opportunity to try one of these pallets. Good luck everyone  #

Emmalouise1909
Fresh Face

Ooo this would be perfect to try for my birthday in a couple of days my favourite urban decay product is the Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  it's an amazing pallette it's so sleek and you can use it when your dressing down or up it's amazing. 

Mumonamission1
Getting Lippy

My favourite UD products wow there are so many but front runners at present have been the All Nighter setting spray  I can't be without it and the Game of thrones pallette. All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  #Game of Thrones Pallette - Urban Decay

Novanne
Winging It

I love the Bare Naked UB palettes as I like to be au natural with my make-up, I even bought my  niece them last Christmas, which she lived in and loved so much. I would love to try the new honey palette, and envisage a tussle with my niece for complete ownership πŸ˜…

Maris
Getting Lippy

Like a make up artist I can say then Urban Decay has the most beautiful colours in eye shadow palettes and this is the reason to be so popular in all world Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  my favourite one,,good luck to all members πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

Malgorzata2484
Getting Lippy

My favourite product from URban Decay must be eyeshadow palette Naked2 lovely long lasting shades would love to try new one ☝️ ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️#UrbanDecay

Ahlia
Getting Lippy

I love my Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette, it has some lovely shades, definitely my favourite. I bought it after having a makeover by the lovely Urban Decay girls in Debenhams. Would be amazing to try out this gorgeous palette as well 😊

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

3arah2
Getting Lippy

My favourite urban decay product is Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Fair Neutral - Urban Decay 

I also quite like the stay naked foundation but couldn't find it in the hashtag dropdown x

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Fingers crossed as I would LOVE to try out this beautiful new Honey pallet and review it for YOU!! I love the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  so now its time to upgrade to the latest one for sure!!

AYoung
Getting Lippy

My favorite urban decay product it has to be Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Light Warm - Urban Decay . Its very helpful for doing contour or even smokey eye. 

I love Urban Decay and would be amazing to be able to go out at night wearing those beautiful shades!

Lucy6
Fresh Face
Sausagebutty
Winging It

Love Love Love Urban Decay. My goto the Naked Palette Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  and All Nighter setting spray All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  Cannot live without either of them. Would love to try this new colourway

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Lol it looks amazing Heart  Gold is my colour! 

My favourite Urban Decay product is #Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay

Lavi
Getting Lippy

I love every UD product I own but my favourite is the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay, I could not imagine wearing eye shadow without it

carolinearcher
Winging It

wow wot a lovely prize , I wud love to win this. I love the warm colours. 

Jen18
Winging It

This colour combo is just yummy can’t wait to try it. My favourite naked product at the moment is #naked3 palette 

AngiB1970
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay must have is the all nighters setting spray -  just a little goes such a long way.

# Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Amelia32
Getting Lippy

The eyeshadow palette and colours looks amazing❀️ My all time favourite has to be 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay Best eyeliners ever does exactly what it says😁

Karlyemma
Getting Lippy

My absolute fave is the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  suitabe for every day and can be built up for a nigh look. 

the new shades look amazing!

Beenap87
First Base

love this palette the colours are beautiful!!!  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Gi141
Fresh Face

I’m obsessed with the Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Light Neutral - Urban Decay  as the finished effect after applying it looks so flawless. I also love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  to ensure that everything stays as it should! 

I’ve  never tried Urban Decay eyeshadows but have heard amazing things... would love to be chosen to try the new palette! 

Nitikul
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is #Naked Honey Palettes with 12 shades of colors such as classic gold etc. #Love it with Urban Decay Nude.

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Loved the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay, have been using it for years so it's running low! (espcially the browny, golden colours - my favourite is half-baked and tease in the palette, so good). Also been using Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay for years, love how it makes my glittery eyeshadow lasts longer on the lids! 

Sj90
Getting Lippy

Urban Decay was my first upmarket make-up brand I was bought, I remember going into their Covent Garden store when I was about 16 and being treated to some eye shadow. It was my most treasure make-up item for a long time! Now a days my favourite is their palettes the brushes are gorgeous and the colours are divine! I would say my Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay is my daily go to and my ultimate favourite.  

GemmaRella
Fresh Face

Wow. Wonderfull opportunity. 

I love all Urban Decay products but i think my fave has gotta be 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

😍

Lynnxoxo
Winging It

I’ve tried the all nighter setting spray which was a favourite for a while but I recently tried the new stay naked foundation and loved it! #stay naked foundation- urban decay 

Charswan
Fresh Face

I absolutely love #urbandecay!

My favourite all time product is the stay naked foundation makes your skin look so fresh and healthy and feels so light weight on your face! Would love to win a palette🀞X

Emaleer29
Blending In

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! It is unbelievable and keeps your make up in place all day! 

Tinyminx
Winging It

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Rock Star - Urban Decay is my fave...at 51 never stopped loving a gothic eye! Would love to try the honey palette as it would complete my dark blue eyes so well

Shellywkd
Winging It

I love the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  as the colours are gorgeous and blend so well together.

Shy82
Total Glossip

Absolutely love Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  it’s amazing, great colours for both night and day! Would love the chance to try and review the new honey palette!

sammmar
Winging It

I love the ##Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow. i love shimmery eyes

EwaEliza
Winging It

I love all the Urban Pallets ❀️ My favourite one is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay. I would love to try new one. Colours are fantastic 

gillyhay
Fresh Face

#Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay      Love the colours in this new one so would love to try it as well     

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

@EllenL what a fabulous opportunity, I would love this palette to review as it has so many shades I know would  suit my Asian skintone.

My favourite Urban Decay has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  this is the best setting spray I've ever used. 😍

Svram
Winging It

#allnightersettingspray a holy grail product! My go to setting spray always! 

Southport75
Getting Lippy

Summer Collection Eye Shadow - Last Call (SH) - Urban Decay  this is my favourite by urban decay. It goes with any outfit I wear, can look soft and natural or layer it up for a more noticeable look. Use a little under the eyes and makes them pop even more

Juta
Nailing It

I would really love to try this palette out- what a fantastic prize @EllenL . My favourite of all is my small and portable Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay . Love it and use it almost every day.

DanikaMlb
Getting Lippy

Got to be Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay ! Would love to try the new palette! 

beccacooluk
Winging It

Troublemaker Black Mascara 7.3G - Urban Decay # is my favourite , it’s a great mascara making my lashes look thicke

Would love the Naked Honey Palette looks amazing, I would love to try it 🀞🏼