cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Hollyjade97
Winging It

Thank you to @EllenL for this opportunity!

I have three that I favour.

Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

I love them all very much but I guess my most favourite is  Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

I use this the most as it's such a girly eyeshadow palette and they all go well with my eyes.  I love all the colours as you can wear them day and night. I love how pigmented they are and they go on so lovely.

kousar
Fresh Face

I would love to try naked honey and my favorite is naked pallete. Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

bonjanszkij
Fresh Face

my girlfriend is going crazy about this, it would be awesome to win it for her 30th bday from Debenhams!

Priest9
Fresh Face

@EllenL wrote:

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

@EllenL

@
Priest9
Fresh Face

Love it I want it

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Anyone who got selected for this gorgeous piece??

diane_83
Winging It

I literally love all of their palettes but my absolute favourite is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay ! The colours are just so beautiful and suit my olive skin tone perfectly 

MissLouiseRush
First Base

Can't wait to try this! Eeeek. Fingers crossed I get to try for free! x #Naked Honey Palettes @MariposaTT 

karenmurray33
Winging It

Yes please 

Nikkib29
Fresh Face

Id love to try this product looks lovley

Clare9572
Getting Lippy

Yes please.  My daughter would love this. Absolutely great prize, fingers crossed #Honey Palettes

justlessi
First Base

Urban Decay is absolutely my favorite eyeshadow brand and I'd love to have the chance to try the new Naked Honey! it would definitely work with my hazelnut eyes! #nakedhoney #urbandecay 

TS
Fresh Face

This is such an amazing make-up palette. fingers crossed!!

Yellowjoy
Just Arrived

I wish I can try this product ♥️♥️♥️

rifyas
Nailing It

yes please i love UD. any shade

Abbieshanley99
Fresh Face

Hi, 

I would LOVE to win one of these palettes.

My favourite other Urban Decay products are #UrbanDecayStayNakedFoundation and the #UrbanDecayAllNighterSettingSpray.

I would be so grateful, thank you SO much.

Abbie Smiley Happy 

Lu2sparks
Fresh Face

Would love to win one - browns/golds seem to suit me best

Lynne5
First Base

Love the undertones 

Libby21
Just Arrived

I'd love to win the Naked Palettes for free, love Urban Decay and love the advice and make up tutorials i get from the ladies working on the counter, invaluable! 

@MariposaTT wrote:

Can’t wait to the the NakedNaked Honey Palettes for FREE Honey Palettes for FREE. Bring out my inner goddess #Naked Honey Palettes for FREE!

mdr7069
Winging It

Yes please would love to be selected. Love this xxxx

JaxLeo
Nailing It

Wow, an amazing price, I've only ever owned a couple of urban decay products as my budget restricts me from big purchases. I'd love this palette for Christmas events ❤️