cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Glam1
Blending In

I would love to win the new Urban Decay Honey pallette as just started using makeup again and it would be perfect for my skin tone.  I love using the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  So the honey pallette would be a welcome addition to my new makeup collection.

MaheenA
First Base

My top three, in no particular order, would have to be:

1) Vice Liquid Lipstick 5.3Ml - Unbroken - Urban Decay, the shade is so lovely and perfect for a night out. The color doesn't fade or wear away and looks perfect throughout the night. It goes so so well with my second favorite product which is

2) Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay, the colors in this palette are amazing and so unique, I've used to it create looks on numerous of my friends all with varying skin tones. It looks great oj everyone.

3) All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay Finally, this product completes the look perfectly, locking my makeup into place all day and all night. My go to setting spray! 

Charlotte_1320
First Base

I love my Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  such amazing quality, bendable and pigmented. Makes such beautiful looks, I was so excited by the launch of the honey palette it looks amazing and right up my street 😍

ariellalevene
Fresh Face

My favourite product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay !

hannahtoms
Winging It

I LOVE the urban decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Distortion - Urban Decay  I have sooo many of them and plan to buy more colours soon, they are the most pigmented glitter liners I’ve tried and they stay on all night!!!! Even though they stay on they’re still not hard to get off when taking your makeup off so they don’t harm your skin either. Best product ever!!!!

Karishma123
Fresh Face

My favourite product is the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  Good quality product.

EC450
Fresh Face

My favourite is a bit boring but I couldn't live without the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay  - I wouldn't know how to even try the Honey palette without it. Also enjoy my Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  though, so hoping to try out more UD palleted.

rj7
First Base

I really love urban decay eyeshadows, they never fail on pigment or blendability (that’s not a word but I think it should be). My personal fave (and the first urban decay product I owned) is Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

JenessaGibbons
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is my All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  ! Honestly, my makeup routine would not be complete without! It is the key to every look. I also could not live without my Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay , perfect for every day looks, and to transition into a soft, glam evening look. I am so excited to try out the #naked honey palette! It looks amazing! Super boujée, and LOVE the look of the golden honey shades! 😍💛

Loveylavender
Fresh Face

My favorite Urban Decay product is the #UrbanDecayAllNighterSettingSpray definitely the best setting spray that kept my makeup all day and night.  Hopefully I get to try the Urban decay palette as well, because they are known for their quality eyeshadows.Heart

Codruta
Winging It

I want this palette to add my collection.my favourite product is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Kimgrewal1_
First Base

My favourite product would have to be the #Allnightersettingspray-Urban Decay. I love the fact that it keeps my makeup on lock throughout the day and night and also works really well with humidity without your makeup sliding off in the heat .

LauraClaire
Getting Lippy

@EllenL This palette looks stunning! Already had a cheeky swatch in store! I have raved about my fave UD product on here before! But it’s my fave so here’s some more raving... Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  it’s amazing, so versatile and blends like a dream! You can create so many looks with it, I never get bored of using it! It has a good balance of shimmers and mattes and all the colours compliment each other perfectly! 

Amy91
First Base

I love all Urban decay products but some of my essentials have to be All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 6.5 - Urban Decay  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay and diamond dog eyeshadow would love this palette😍

debs_r_o
First Base

I love all urban decay make up, especially the eyeshadow palettes. My favourite is the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  the colours are great and they blend beautifully 

KS94
First Base

Although I don’t use it anymore, the original naked got me into make-up and a product has never made me as excited since  Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay 

Haleemah1
Fresh Face

Hey! I love urban decay! It's one of my favourite brands and All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my favourite product from this brand. It keeps my makeup budge proof all day long, just what I need during long shift hours at work. 

Hayley12
First Base

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  Impossible to choose really, ALL of the Naked eyeshadow palettes..... I have EVERY SINGLE ONE 😍😍😍😍

Stacey90
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  - just so many wearable shades for day to night which is why I’m so excited for the Honey palette because the colours are so gorgeous! 😍 I need it! 

Soonbemrslewis
First Base

Wow I would give anything to be lucky enough to get a pallet to review. My faaaaave product has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . This product is amazing and a must have in my opinion. I’m stocking up as will be using on my wedding day to stop my beautiful make up running when I get all emotional! 

Dcrockart89
Fresh Face
MisaxMisa
Fresh Face

Ahhhhh there’s so many Urban Decay products I love, but I have to say my fave has to be All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 3.0 - Urban Decay  my ride or die. 

No other foundation had ever held a candle to it for sure 

Bethan7
First Base

Favourite product is definetly my urban decay eyeshadow naked2 edition plus cherry edition. I wear it every day! 🤩

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Ldiamond
Fresh Face

I love my UD eyeshadow palettes - the collaboration with Gwen Stefani is one of my go to palettes but I could not live without my All Nighter setting spray! 

Leaghstrahornxo
First Base

I loveee the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay , helps to spread shadow evenly and leaves me crease free all day, so durable!! My mum and I also adore the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay for a night out, keeps everything looking fresh for the night ahead, this would be an amazing addition to the UD collection and would love to try out the colours😍😍

Megan_Rose
First Base

I love so many Urban Decay products, but my all time favourite has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay cannot go a day without it!😍

Georgie13
Fresh Face

Has got to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  . No other setting spray compares!

jadeykins9856
First Base

The product I love is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  brings that pop of colour goes well with a LBD 😍 stunning 

Amy252
First Base

My favourite product is the eyeshadows, no other brand compares.

I love the naked3 palette 

aj04
First Base

My fave product is the eye shadow primer. Keeps eyeshadow in place all day and night! 

Sumairajd123
Getting Lippy

#urbandecayhoneypallete

Its been a few months I have been using urban decay. My sisters gifted me some makeup on my birthday. I love the eyeshadow they are so pigmented and last the whole day. I would love to win 1 of these to add to my makeup collectio

#urbandecay#debenhams

AlexisWillyB
First Base

Wow, what can I say? A brand that consistently releases excellent quality products that last for a considerable length of time. I absolutely love the Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  The matte shadows are perfect for everyday use and they stay on all day too. As a busy mum and business owner, it's imperative for me that I only need to apply once!  I use it daily without fail and always feel spoiled for  choice when choosing one of the subtle, natural shades to complete my look for the day. For evening make-up,  I use the gorgeous Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay The combination of matte and metallic shadows mean I can get really creative with looks and the colours are all bang on trend right now. Superb palettes that I couldn't live without!

AishaJaved
Fresh Face

The Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay is my fave product! It keeps my eyeshadow looking perfect, without creasing or fading...just what I need for my oily skin

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

Urban Decays setting spray can't put my foundation on without this 💋

Razz1988
Winging It

I’m a fan of UD WOULD LOVE to to try these out have some weddings coming up so perfect time to try them out!!!

thanks

Hannah7
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay - it makes my eyeshadow apply so much easier and it lasts all day!

Iram_Fatima
First Base

#naked3 palette 

Ive recently indulged myseld into the art of makeup. Honestly, i couldnt feel better about myself before. Now with 2 little toddlers i feel the need to pamper myself now amd then and also do a bit of eye makeup which i never used to do before. Would be pleased to win the new palette to try on 😘

AmyYasmin
First Base
Danielle86
First Base

My favourite product is Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay  this mascara is the ultimate fail safe. Whenever I chop and change to another brand I always wish I’d just bought my good old faithful from here. 

Would LOVE to try the new naked pallet, just in time for my November wedding reception party!

Starry-night
First Base

Oh wow, what a fantastic competition! Urban decay is one of those brands where I would love to delve in a little more however, the price range holds me back. My favourite (and only) product that I’ve ever purchased is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay , it really LOCKS in your makeup effortlessly👌🏻

KatieG2
First Base

Absolutley love the #allnighter fix spray! What a dream product! And the Optical Illusion Complexion Primer Travel Size 15Ml - Urban Decay  these two products keep all of the other beautiful products on all day and night! The new pallett looks beautiful ❤️😍

MaddyReid
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has got to be the All Nighter Waterproof Pressed Setting Powder 7.5G - . - Urban Decay . I have combination skin and I’ve tried about everything to keep it under control, this setting powder is amazing. It is easy to apply, the finish is beautiful and it lasts even through my workouts! It’s a must have. 

littlenoodle
First Base

It's such a tough ask to decide on my ultimate favourite #UrbanDecay product but I have loved and owned all of the Naked Palettes since the original was released in 2010 but if I really had to choose my favourite would be the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  It can be used to create subtle, bold or glamourous looks and I think the warm tones flatter all eye colours and skin tones. I love the golden shimmer for Spring/Summer and rusty brown for Autumn/Winter. 

Aleesharam
First Base

I’d say my favourite product is either the “all nighter setting spray” and the “24/7 Glide on eye pencil” in the shade perversion. I’ve been using these products ever since they came out and they never fail me! Love them defo my go to.

GigiS
Fresh Face

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay is the most fantastic eyeshadow palette I've ever owned. The colours are natural and the shadows bend really well! I would love to try the new colours, looks fab! 

Robinm
First Base

im new to #urbandecay but I LOVE THESE COLORS IN THIS PALLET!

THANK YOU FOR THIS MOST AWESOME CONTEST AND GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED. GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE

Manciu
Winging It

I never urban decay product

Jennifer_E710
First Base

Absolutely swear by #AllNighterSettingSpray118ml-UrbanDecay It's the only make up item is will religiously replace!

Elliewalker1234
First Base

My all time fav item from urban decay is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay! The colours through the palette are beautiful and have loved the looks I’ve created so far 😍 would love to try the new palette 

Emily17453
Getting Lippy

I cannot rave about the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  enough! It has transformed my life and means I can wear a look all day without having to touch up.