cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Oliveoil
First Base

Vice Special Effects Lip Gloss 4.7Ml - Bruja - Urban Decay gorgeous long lasting shine and colour 😍🥰

Emilylou993
Fresh Face

I love my Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay however this looks Devine. Defo on my birthday wishlist 🙌

Emm4
Fresh Face

Summer Collection Eye Shadow - Gunmetal (SP) (SH) - Urban Decay 

Sadie7
Blending In
Sal87
First Base

I enjoy using many products from urban decay. I'm a big fan of the blushers. In particular the Afterglow Blush Highlighter Palette - Urban Decay  The formula of the blush are creamy and pigmented. I like to layer them depending on the different looks I'm trying to create. I like to take this palette when I travel. I love how versatile the palette is and the looks that can be achieved.

Crissims
Fresh Face

Butter Lip Gloss 8Ml - Cherry Cheese Cake - NYX Professional Makeup  

my favourite.  

I’d  love to try the new pallet

Amiewebster
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is the all nighter setting spray All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay  . It's the best I've come across, it keeps my makeup on place all day and night!.

May1
Winging It

My favourite urban Decay product is all nighter setting spray. This is my go to go favourite setting spray that locks down my makeup and the best thing about it is that it last all day. Go Urban Decay!

Erikaczn23
First Base

My holy grail is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay !!

I have lost count of how many bottles I have used. 

And I love all the palettes, but I have to say the  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  is my new favorite. 

HannahLouise_97
Fresh Face

I have a lot of products from Urban Decay including foundation, lipsticks, lipgloss, glitter eyeliner, eye primer, eyeshadow palettes and setting spray. It’s hard to just pick one product that is my favourite. I really love the eyeshadow palettes, they are so pigmented and blend really well on the eyes. I also love the setting spray as this keeps my makeup locked in place all day and I can feel confident knowing that my makeup is staying in place. I would love to try the new Honey palette as I love the formula of Urban Decay eyeshadows and the colours in this palette are perfect as browns and golds are what I reach for the most. 

Sab79
First Base

Hi I'm new on here but I love Urban Decay's glitter eye products they are the best  perfect for when you sparkle in your life 

dawnie2
Winging It

My favourite urban decay product has to be the  "All Nighter Setting Spray" .  It's brilliant!! I spray this on after doing my makeup and  it keeps my makeup locked in place day and night.

#Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

PriPri14
First Base
Fernlauren
Fresh Face

Would love the opportunity to try this gorgeous palette, I love love love UD! 💕

So hard to choose my favourite product but it would probably have to be either the All Nighter setting spray or the Smokey palette! 

Meganwthomas
First Base

The Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow is gorgeous🤩

Liquid Moon Dust Cream Eyeshadow - Spacetime - Urban Decay 

Sophie1313
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite go to is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! It’s works a treat and seals in my look, as it says, all night! 

I love using warm ambers and brown for my eyeshadow so would love to try this! 

Good luck 💙

Nikkijayne
Fresh Face
I absolutely love The All Nighter setting spray, no other brand’s setting spray even comes close! #urbandecayallnighter
MeeraS
Fresh Face

I love Urban Decay, but my go to favourite product has to be the cult favourite All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay the best thing I have ever discovered to keep my make up in place ... literally all night!!!

Chrissie60
Getting Lippy

My favourite from this range is #Naked+3+Palette+-+Urban+Decay

sorry can't get hashtag to work for me!

need inspiration to try different colours and styles.

friday85
Winging It

my favourite urban decay product is the perversion mascara

Gen
Winging It

My favorite is Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette. It is inspired by the colors of cherries. It has 12 colors and girl don’t you just love to mix them up. I just love pink and it is very girly.  It would be lovely to win this new palette and be added to my collection 

#Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay

Thank you Debenhams and Urban Decay!

Sumairajd123
Getting Lippy

#urban decay honey pallete

Its been a few mo ths my sisters Introduced me to urban decay when they gifted me on my birthday with makeup. The eyeshadow are so good and so pigmented last the whole day. I would love to win 1 of these to add to my collections

#urban decay#debenhams

Sumairajd123
Getting Lippy

#urban decay honey pallete

Its been a few months my sisters Introduced me to urban decay when they gifted me on my birthday with makeup. The eyeshadow are so good and so pigmented last the whole day. I would love to win 1 of these to add to my collections

#urban decay#debenhams

Larkandlily
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is naked 2 palette. Great for day or night eye looks Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

LaurenaB
First Base

Can't go a day without wearing my Anti Ageing Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay . Keeping them lids young and crease free so I can apply my naked 2 pallete. Always glam!

Thegeekinpink
First Base

My all time favourite UD product is the Naked Cherry palette 

Use it every day for cute pink eyeshadows that are easy to blend. My absolute go to. 

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Zoeg91
First Base

I really enjoy a lot of products from urban decay. They have great face products to create a flawless long lasting base. But their eyeshadows capture my interest the most. Currently I think my favourite is the naked cherry palette but I think the naked honey could take its place. Urban decay eyeshadows are very good quality with high pigment. The naked palettes are layed out very easily and I find them inspiring to create gorgeous glam looks. The naked cherry is one of my favourite colour palettes with lots of warm shades which are my favourite. The shadows are a dream to work with; I find them easily blendable and the shimmers are stunning.And the gorgeous packaging is a bonus.  Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

KD7
Nailing It

My absolute favourite Urban Decay product is the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Junkshow - Urban Decay

These liners are so versatile and impressive and allow you to be creative with your make-up looks!

I use mine all over my eyelid over the top of my eyeshadow and it always looks amazing and doesn't budge! 👌

Smeks125
Winging It

I love the# urban decay Naked 2 Palette I would love to try the ##Urban Decay Honey Eyeshadow  Palette I love the colours are perfect for Autumn and Winters Will be fantastic for the Festive Season 

Kirakirst
Fresh Face

I love All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it’s the best fixing spray out there! I have never tried a naked palette (!! I know!!) but am wowwwwed by this one the colours are so gorgeous! I’m desperate to play with it 

sarahlauren_97
Fresh Face

My favourite all time Urban Decay product has by far got to the be the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Junkshow - Urban Decay for sure. I usually apply it all over a fairly neutral eyeshadow and tap it with my finger across my eyelid to wear on a day to day basis and not once have I gone a day without someone complimenting my eye make up.  I’ve even had to buy 7 other colours! Definitely a go to staple for in my make up bag!!! 

Linzlinton
First Base

Absolutely loooove urban decay!! My all time fave has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it is the best!! 

Katiew492
First Base

My favourite product has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Swear by this product!

Chloe97
First Base

It's difficult to whittle it down to one UD product, if it's down to one I use the most of then it's probably the #borntorunpalette. But my first ever purchase was the #nakedbasicspalette which I still use to this day. I think as a brand UD are very underrated but it's a brand I will always come back to time and time again

Chez
Getting Lippy

X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay is I love this due to the fresh colours & I would love the chance of trying something differently 🤞😍🧟‍♀️

@EllenL @Smeks125 @KD7 @Zoeg91 @Thegeekinpink 

Morganbrinsley
First Base

@EllenL  

What a fantastic opportunity, I love urban decay but my fav holy grail has to be the all nighter setting spray  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

this palette is so gorgeous 😍

Shayndel
Fresh Face

I have never tried urban decay makeup so il be very interssted in trying it.  Hope I’m one of the lucky 100 

Michael
Total Glossip

My favourite is Drop Shot Mix-In Facial Oil 24Ml - Urban Decay Added to my normal moisturiser it gives extra hydration which I need during the winter months

ionabethany
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it’s the best for keeping make up in place 

keeleyvivien
Blending In

This pallet looks absolutely stunning 😍

My favourite has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! 

Good luck everyone🍀💕

Mrshoofy86
Fresh Face

I would love the chance to try this I have heard they are really good 

Meme38
Fresh Face

my favourite urban decay ptoduct has to be to #perversion mascara 

I have never had much in the eyelash department so this gives me gorgeous long looking eye lashes volumising my eyes which makes me feel proper girly 。◕‿◕。

Sam19
Fresh Face

I love the#allnightesetting spray it makes my make up last all day and night soo happy with it would love to try the new pallet from urban decay i am part of ifluesnser we all review make up products and our reviews help people make the best desions in makeup 

Chloe1999
First Base

Love a lot of Urban Decay products, but my go to for any eye looks is the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  , subtle easy to wear colours much like how I imagine the new honey palette to be! 💗

Noor2000
Blending In

My favourite urban decay product is urban decay naked 2 eyeshadow palette. 

Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Natalie1987
First Base

I absolutely love all of the naked palettes but my absolute favourite is the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay I love the shades and looks I can create using it 🥰 would love to be selected to try the new palette! The pigmentations are immense!! Keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻 

Elaine1603
Fresh Face

I absolutely love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay it really does stop your make up from sliding off your face! I also am a big fan of the original naked palette along with naked 2 and naked smokey! I would love the chance to win a new eyeshadow palette to add to my collection! 

💗

Pauline11
Getting Lippy

Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Trip - Urban Decay is my favourite because it gives a perfect matte finish but doesn't dry out my lips

Emma_1501
Blending In

Can’t say I’ve ever used urbay I have sensitive skin so I get scared of trying new things but also it would be a waste of money. I’d love to try it ! I’m sure I’d love it the colours look amazing!! Defo my cup of tea !! Fingers crossed I get picked 

CarolynneC
First Base

My favourite #UrbanDecay product has to be the #NakedPallet, I absolutely love how perfect it is for everyday and how easy it is to upgrade a look to something more dramatic!!