cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur

To celebrate the launch of Gucci’s first unisex fragrance, we’re giving away over 60 Mémoire d’une Odeur’s for members to test and review!

Untitled design - 2019-07-29T164031.684.jpg

The new scent, fronted by Harry Styles, explores the power of memories. It’s a universal scent, with a blend of Roman chamomile and Indian coral jasmine, creating a fresh fragrance transcending both gender and time.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell your favourite fragrance memory and 63 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the fragrance and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 5th August.

T&C's apply.

1,461 Comments
SammyS
Getting Lippy

My favourite perfume memory is when I was young and starting to grow into the woman I am, I fell in love in Aqua di Gio which was my favourite go to perfume -light, fresh and always felt like a spring in my step when I sprayed some on. Smiley Happy Aqua Di Gao Perfume Gift Set - ARMANI 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

This is a gorgeous bottle 😍 Hypnotic Poison Eau De Parfum - DIOR reminds me a super goth teenager in the early 2000's and being obsessed with "Queen of the Damned" (and all of the other finest vampire movies known to man 😂)

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

My favourite fragrance memory is definitely the night my OH asked me to marry him. 

I was wearing Gucci guilty black as I had just brought it that day from Debenhams if I remember correctly there was a VAT free fragrance offer on. BC66E0EA-BDB3-4D8D-AFF3-F4026D936015.jpeg

Katey
First Base

My fragrance memories are when I was a little girl and my mom putting some mascara and her COCO CHANEL perfume on me before we went out on our monthly dining out dinner with my family. When we picked my Nan up on the way he perfume was always so sweet. When I was 16 she finally bought me Jimmy Choo Flash perfume, with my mom finally allowing me to wear Chanel as my fragrance too. I love feeling like a woman and not a little girl now, with my friends children asking me to spray my perfume on them when we go out now. It's just like the cycle starting over again  💜

Ashli
Beauty Icon

My favorite perfume memory is when I purchased my very first perfume which I had saved up for DKNY Be Delicious Green Apple and I felt like a proper grown up getting all excited as I had just finished school at that time and those were the days where you could actually call it a proper fruity summer time, fun-filled activities with the family and having no care in the world, just enjoying and cherishing each precious moments. ❤

JennnCore
Glitterati

I suppose my best fragrance memory is probably my first perfume I chose to buy myself. I felt so grown up, it was DKNY - Be Delicious in red ❤ its still a scent I love.

JennnCore
Glitterati

Snap @Ashli! 😂🍎🍏

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore  I still use it upto this day haha 

Nara74
Getting Lippy

Thank you @DaisyCR  for another amazing opportunity Smiley Very Happy

My fragrance memory is from my childhood and my late Mum wearing Lair Du Temps Eau De Parfum - Nina Ricci. I still keep a bottle of it and when I smell it I remember so many lovely memories Heart When I am particularly missing my Mum I spray some on and I know that I can tackle whatever that day has for me.

Areej
Multimasker

My favourite fragrance memory is my mum always wearing BOUCHERON she was away a lot when I was a kid and me and my sister could smell her in the cloths she left hanging, the house always smelled of Boucheron, and till date it’s still one of her favourites. 👩‍👧

Rakhshanda
Winging It

Hi everyone I am new don't know much how to do all this stuff hopefully will get better gradually 😊.

As I love fragrance its really hard to just pick one out to call memory, but I would definitely love to try this new #Gucci smell as i have used 2 smells of #Gucci before and liked but want to see if this particular can be my memory 👍🥰 hope to get this opportunity. Thanks 

Ninashabani
Getting Lippy

My favourite fragrance memory is when I bought a bottle of Marc Jacobs Dot Dot Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Marc Jacobs  perfume before my very first holiday to Disneyworld Florida. I sprayed myself with it every single day😍 now when I use it at home it reminds me of that amazing holiday and all of the brilliant memories I made in Disneyworld 💗

Lucyloves
Winging It

Mine was getting my first perfume whilst on holiday in America, it was from an independent stall in a mall so was just called baby powder and smelling something that’s so similar nowadays takes me back! 

Alison01
Getting Lippy

My favourite fragrance memory was sitting at my gran’s dressing table when I was a little girl (40+ years ago). Trying on her jewellery, face powder and perfumed lavender water.   I often think of her whenever I smell lavender.   

Louisewhiffin
Fresh Face

everytime I smell Chanel Chance Eau Tendre it makes me think of my wedding day and my honeymoon in New York! It instantly takes me back! My husband recognises it straight away as my “wedding perfume”

AllyF12
Fresh Face

My favourite memory is when I was bought by very first bottle of issey miyake at the age of 15. 22 years on its still my absolute favourite and my go to scent!

shubhi
Going Pro

@DaisyCR Thanks for the lovely opportunity!! Gucci fragrance is so close to my heart :-)
My favourite fragrance memory is when I was gifted GUCCI BAMBOO on Valentine day in LondonHeart

carmen_d
Winging It

My favorite perfume memory is with Eternity from Calvin Klein, a perfume that I’ve discovered at 17. And up to now it still reminds me of eternal, perfect moments because I’ve met my 1st love wearing it, had my 1st kiss with Eternity For Women Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Calvin Klein 

AyM
First Base

Myself & my wife has tried testing the Roberto Cavalli Range for men & women including the Daisy Perfume series were heaven as they smell soooooooooooo gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!! 

sl31
Winging It

Chanel No 5 always brings back great memories of my late Grandmother 

Zoemaiazoe
Fresh Face

Gentleman Eau De Toilette - GIVENCHY  Brings back memories of the best hugs ever from my Dad. Gone but never forgotten xx

Kaz27
Fresh Face

One of favourite, most precious memories of perfume is Samara  by Guerlin, When I smell this it takes me right back to my childhood and too my Grandmother’s house. Too me it smells of a grown up, loving caring lady. When I smell this now as a grown up myself, it evokes loving memories of a beautiful lady who is no longer with us. ❤️

oliwiaaa
Fresh Face

Miss Dior brings back my wedding day , when everything was perfect , when we stayed in this beautiful Manor House when I looked amazing 😉 I still got it (been married 4yrs ) Thank you reminded me about this beautiful day. 

Me3
Fresh Face

My favourite perfume memory is when my love bought for my birthday Paco Rabanne Lady Million , I felt soo special, this parfume smell like a bit of everything -orange, blossom of flowers, jasmine, honey , it's make me crazy, I love it.  It's make me fell so fresh and warm inthe same time. And the name of parfume itself make you fell so special, because you thought you were one of a million women for your love. Still one of my favourite smells Smiley Happy 

Microstock21
Fresh Face

Love perfume! Remember Mum having a yard of Tweed for Christmas, Charlie perfume (can still remember the advert!) feeling so sophisticated when I started using Rive Gauche!

@DaisyCR wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur

To celebrate the launch of Gucci’s first unisex fragrance, we’re giving away over 60 Mémoire d’une Odeur’s for members to test and review!

Untitled design - 2019-07-29T164031.684.jpg

The new scent, fronted by Harry Styles, explores the power of memories. It’s a universal scent, with a blend of Roman chamomile and Indian coral jasmine, creating a fresh fragrance transcending both gender and time.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell your favourite fragrance memory and 63 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the fragrance and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 5th August.

T&C's apply.

Andie
Winging It

My perfume memory was when I was 18 and I bought my first bottle of Chanel Chance. I was over the moon to have my first real perfume. It was all mine. It was the first time I'd ever had a brand new bottle, not someone's old cast off or a 'young' perfume. Although the perfume has long since gone, I have kept the bottle. It reminds me of that proud moment all those years ago when I chose my first perfume in Debenhams. 

Alyt
Fresh Face

My favourite perfume memory was Angel. Unfortunately I was in work at the time, but I when I started wearing it myself, it created great holiday memories. My niece now says when she smells it, it reminds her of me. What a lovely legacy. 

Dotty
Winging It

Perfumes I wear on holiday always remind me of those special places when I wear them once I'm home..love Chanel Cristalle Eau Vert - reminds me of Mauritius ❤ 

JerseyEm
Fresh Face

It has to be Chanel No5. A beautiful and timeless scent  that evokes memories of my Mum putting a little on me and me feeling extremely sophisticated and grown-up! 

Amylaura64
Winging It

I remember when I was given my first grown up perfume when I was about fourteen., Ghost. Escada always reminds me of family holidays as I’d always get their latest bottle as my souvenir, I especially loved the Rio one, so fruity. 

4-star
Fresh Face

My first fragrance memory are when I visited someone from my family and I saw esteelauder

perfum on her dressing after then still one of my favourites along my poison Dior first wedding perfume and second when I  surprised my daughter with Gucci bamboo perfume and my daughter was so happy with her perfume which she was wearing everyday.

cant wait to collect new Gucci perfume to add to my collection.

Shimmer74
Just Arrived

My all time favourite perfumes have been Pleasures by Estée Lauder and L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake, both original fragrances, since I was 21. 

24 years on I still buy them, they are my most favourite ones. I also use Issey Miyake deodorant along with the perfume. 

cazzar1
Fresh Face

I remember a perfume called Charlie I used to wear in the 1970's. It wasn't expensive but, because I was a teenager at the time, I had to save up for it for weeks. When I managed to buy my first bottle, I felt like a grown up! 😍

MOL
Beauty Crush

Thanks for giving us the opportunity @DaisyCR . My fav. perfume memory is when I was given a Burberry Original for Women. I loved that fragrance since then. And I bought it again a few years back. xx

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

My favorite perfume as a teenager was Issay Miyaku and Jean Paul Gautier original .

I used love using Issay Miyaku during day time as it was a light flooral and Jean Paul Gautier in the evening 😁

Emy
Winging It

I remember going on my first Holiday abroad without family when I was 18, and purchasing the new fragrance in the airport Lacoste pour femme ...it was so fresh smelling for a summer holiday .....then it seem to disappear! But I have found it again this year and purchased it ...bring back my youth 🤣 and Holiday Memories. I’m a bit obsessed with trying new perfumes so would love to try any New launches.

OldLass
Fresh Face

One of my very first memories is my Mum coming in to tuck me in smelling my of 4711.  She passed away  many years ago now but that perfume always makes me smile and remember      .

Prets5
Winging It

When i was in my teens my parents brought Charlie. I loved it as used to wear it to weddings and events..it made me feel special

NyreeMc
Getting Lippy

Scent is such an evocative subject. Estee Lauder’s Youth Dew always reminds me of my lateMother. Chanel No 5 reminds me of my Papa, who bought me this as my first ever perfume. 

With each new perfume, it creates its own new memories. 

Linz72
Getting Lippy

My earliest memory of a fragrance was my mum wearing "Coty Lamont" not in a spray form in a little black glass bottle with a wand and it was cream based to.

I can smell it now as Im writing this.

Probably  about the early 80's lol 

It was so feminine and delicate very pretty after all it was the 1st time I was aware perfume existed  lol 🥰🥰🥰

LolaLovesBeauty
Fresh Face

Memories of my first holidays in Provence. I worked all summer to raise holidays funds. We travelled  in September through cote’d azure to visit places and stayed in a small village by the sea. We sun bathed on an almost empty beach, sailed, swam and fish. I bought  a small bottle of Lancôme O as a treat in Marseille on the way. Memories of sun, sea breeze, octopus and Lancôme OSmiley Happy xxx

Navidee
Blending In

Best memories are sweet and summery, the waft of perfume as my mum walked past. Thats what my perfume of choice has to be!  Anything from Ballenciaga, Alai, Gucci or cerruti.   The smell has to make you stop and close your eyes for a few seconds and make you feel good about yourself 🤗

Bexbexybex91
Getting Lippy

I love how the smell of a perfume can immediately bring back memories of past holidays or even life experiences. Marc Jacobs daisy original takes me back to holidays in Rhodes where I got engaged to my fiance x

Evie3
First Base

My favourite fragrance memory is Lancôme Magic Noire on my mum. We were in Debenhams a few weeks ago and there was a bottle on the shelf  all on its own ....... we just had to have it😁😁

Ele81
Winging It

My perfume memory is of my late great gran who always smelled of Lily of the Valley & Parma Violets! I'm always taken back to happy times when I smell either. 

JoHodgkins
Fresh Face

My earliest perfume memory is of my mums bottle of Chanel No.5.  It was very special golden liquid that sat in the bathroom and was not to be touched.  One day while in the bath aged about  5 or 6 I decided to open the bottle to see why it was so magical and put some in my bath potion I was making with all other products I could find.  Unfortunately I spilt  rather too much and decided to make the bottle back up by adding water. Disaster as the perfume went cloudy and I was in big trouble!  I am still reminded about my terrible deed decades later.

SarahC1
Fresh Face

My mom always wore YSL Rive Gauche. The iconic blue and black bottle used to sit on her dressing table. I’d sit with her as she’d get ready for a night out and a spray of fragrance was the finishing touch before she went out. She would always let me have a little spray too. That fragrance always reminds me of my mom, and why I fell in love with perfume. #yslrivegauche #debenhamsbeauty 

Hebs08
Fresh Face

My mum used to wear 4711, I didn’t like it much so sprayed it all under her bed so she’d buy something else! The house smelt of 4711 for months & I was not in her good books....

1missbeauty
Winging It

my first designer perfume was Aqua de Gio by armani... i was 16...we were at the airport and my mum said i could buy one...was so excited...originally i was going to get Miracle by lancome but went for Gio... still when i smell it i remember mum letting me get it... and it was expensive...but she said yes 😊

Poglie
Getting Lippy

My late Mum always had lavender bags in her wardrobe so the smell of lavender always reminds me of her