cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Collect your complimentary luxury Dior sample bag from Friday 22nd of February 2019. Simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty counter to be shade matched and receive your 7-day sample of the new Dior Forever Foundation in your chosen finish of Matte or Glow. You will also receive a miniature Dior Lip Maximizer lip gloss and JOY by Dior fragrance sample.

Debenhams_Dior-Forever_BodyAsset-1_1936x1936px_v1.jpg

The new 24H wear high-perfection Dior Forever Foundation, is now available in 66 shades in 2 long-wear finishes: matte and skin glow.. Not only does it include an SPF35, but also has anti-pollution and antioxidant ingredients, creating a skin-caring foundation with sensational comfort.

Already love the foundation? Shop here.

To complete your Dior experience, you’ll also receive a mini Lip Maximizer lip gloss perfect for your clutch, as well as a sample of the vibrant and floral JOY by Dior fragrance, composed of top notes of zested bergamot, mandarin and jasmine.

Discover more about the fragrance.

Shop Dior.

Debenhams_Dior-Forever_BodyAsset-2_1936x1936px_v1.jpg

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 22/02/2019. One sample bag per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores with a Dior beauty counter only. Sample box contains one 1ml JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum, one 2ml Lip Maximizer only – with the foundation sample pot to be redeemed from counter after receiving your sample bag.

Stores with a Dior counter:

Debenhams Birmingham

Debenhams Oxford St

Debenhams Westfield 

Debenhams Birmingham Backstage

Debenhams Pollock - Silverburn

Debenhams Dudley  - Merryhill

Debenhams Liverpool

Debenhams Glasgow

Debenhams Milton Keynes

Debenhams Sheffield - Meadowhall

Debenhams Leeds

Debenhams Crawley

Debenhams Preston

Debenhams Chester

Debenhams Cardiff

Debenhams Norwich

Debenhams Leeds - White Rose 

Debenhams Manchester

Debenhams Dundee

Debenhams Thurrock - Lakeside

Debenhams Manchester - Trafford Pk

Debenhams Westfield Backstage

Debenhams Belfast

Debenhams Bury St Edmunds

Debenhams Broadstairs

Debenhams Brighton

Debenhams Portsmouth

Debenhams Uxbridge

Debenhams Basingstoke

Debenhams Basildon

Debenhams Lecister

Debenhams Swansea

Debenhams Eastbourne

Debenhams Cambridge

Debenhams Telford

Debenhams Truro Cornwall

Debenhams Barrow in Furness

Debenhams Craigavon - Rushmere Ctr

Debenhams Gateshead Metro Ctr

Debenhams Colchester 

Debenhams Middlesbrough

Debenhams Stirling

Debenhams Harrow

Debenhams Blackburn

Debenhams Croydon

Debenhams Iverness

Debenhams Oxford

Debenhams Redditch

Debenhams Coventry

Debenhams Bromley

Debenhams Sailsbury

Debenhams Newcastle 

Debenhams Chelmsford

Debenhams Bristol

Debenhams Sunderland

Debenhams Ipswitch

Debenhams Clapham Junction

Debenhams Southampton

Debenhams Workington

Debenhams Winchester

Debenhams Londonderry - Foyleside

Debenhams Romford

Debenhams Southend-on-Sea

Debenhams Aberdeen - Trinity Ctr

Debenhams Reading

Debenhams Plymouth

Debenhams Hounslow

Debenhams Bangor

Debenhams Sutton

Debenhams Woking

Debenhams Straford-upon-avon

Debenhams Exeter 

Debenhams Llandudno

Debenhams Ayr

Debenhams Warrington - Golden Sq

Debenhams Guildford

Debenhams Edinburgh

Debenhams Scarborough

Debenhams Doncaster

Debenhams Gloucester

Debenhams Bedford

Debenhams Luton

Debenhams Nottingham 

Debenhams Mansfield

Debenhams Banbury 

Debenhams Wigan

Debenhams Hastings

Debenhams Bath

Debenhams Stains

Debenhams Bolton

Debenhams Hemel Hempstead

Debenhams Orpington - Nugent S/ CT

Debenhams Swindon

Debenhams Stoke on Trent

Debenhams King's Lynn

Debenhams Ilford

Debenhams Hull

Debenhams East Killbride

Debenhams Bournemouth

Debenhams Taunton

Debenhams Lincoln

Debenhams Newry

Debenhams Wimbledon

Debenhams Leith

Debenhams Perth

Debenhams Welwyn Garden City

Debenhams Weymouth

Debenhams Slough

Debenhams Carlisle

Debenhams Sheffield

Debenhams Stockport

Debenhams Ashford

Debenhams Kirkcaldy Fife

Debenhams Worcester

Debenhams Stockton-on-tees

Debenhams Falkirk - Howgate Ct

Debenhams Newbury

Debenhams Southport

Debenhams Oldham

Debenhams South Shields.

90 Comments
Ashli
In the Spotlight

@DaisyCR  Oh wow, this is a great way of testing out the foundation as we already recieved one before as sometimes we need more time to see if it works well on us due to weather changes as this can affect the skin also. 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Nice

donster
Going Pro

exciting! sounds fab! xx

Samiah
Winging It

So excited can't wait to try the lip gloss

shubhi
Going Pro

Great !!

AndreeaCalugaru
Getting Lippy

So excited can't wait to try this

Samwills
Getting Lippy

Pity we don't have a Dior counter at Newport Debenhams . Would have loved to have tried this. Hey ho ......

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

Can’t wait to try it ❤️

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

@SamwillsNewport debenham have quite limited options Smiley Sad best bet is to go to debenham Cardiff ❤️

Sham001
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to this, new to the  beauty card.

I asked for a sample for the door foundation last month as they were advertising it in store, do you think I can get it again as part of the beautify card? 

MMMcC
Fresh Face

This looks fantastic !!

kantoco
Getting Lippy

Im soo excited but im working on friday and i will probably miss it;/ 

NL1
Winging It

Shame these offers aren't available at all Debenhams stores as ours is quite small and doesn't have all the big brands.

IS
Fresh Face

is this going to be available since store opening times like 9 am or from 16.00 pm in evening. Because very often our local Debenhams says that only available free beauty samples from 16.00. 

So could administrator clarify this please.

Thank You

Cin8
Fresh Face

Im fed up of emailing debenhams over me and others who cant get any of the freebies as im disabled and housebound so cannot get to any of the stores,  iv been a loyal consistant shopper with debenhams for a good few years now and iv not had a single freebie even though i have spent a good deal of money with them! Sorry for rant but im absolutely peed off as they also ignore my emails regarding this matter.😡😡.

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

this seems like an amazing freebie, (if i can get anyone to acknowledge me on the counters) my local counter never has any staff so when the Dior foundation launched I visited Westfield White City Debenhams and also Boots but no one on either of the counters acknowledged me, they were having their own conversation about what they were doing at the weekend, I proceeded to try some of the foundation on my hand and one of the counter ladies looked at me in a look that said "you quite clearly can't afford this so i am not going to help you" and then went back to her private conversation.

I am aware that i look quite young for my age but i should not feel and be discriminated and ignored because of how i look.

i might try Oxford street branch and see if i get more luck there.

KatieF
Winging It

Oh my god! I'd so love to get this but York isn't on the list again Smiley Sad Have you stopped supplying the York stores with samples as last few times I've been in (and it's been first thing in the morning) they have said in both stores that you don't send them samples any more. I've seen so many great samples on here but they're never available near me

MFL1276
Nailing It

So happy my Debenhams is taking part.Hope i get one tomorrow.Thanks @debenhamsbeautyclub #letstalkbeauty

Joanne1
Getting Lippy

That’s a shame. Stevenage is not on the list. I would of loved this. 

Never mind. X

Jasminet
Getting Lippy

Yay , happy to see Debenhams Truro is on the list , not much else going on in Cornwall during the winter lol !Thanks @debenhamsbeautyclub 

Melo249
Nailing It

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ Im going to miss out on another great free gift as I’ve lost my card 😭😭😭 now, if I’m not too I’ll to get to store as it’s so far from me as I’m in poor health  I’ve never had a free gift and spend a lot on line , there’s always something 😖

anyway never mind enjoy all who get one 😊

Bixybee
Getting Lippy

My local Debenhams taking part this time Smiley Happy am excited to try these.

JennnCore
Multimasker
No way! This is amazing!
Glgtc
Winging It

Can't someone help me out how do I go about getting the chance to get the Dior freebie sent to me as I'm not able to get to my local Debenhams cause of medical reasons  Xx

VK
Getting Lippy

Looks really cool. 

Just a little niggle Daisy , could you please check the spellings of Staines :-)

VK
Getting Lippy

Ok...I have just been to Staines store. The lady at thetFragrance store , completely denied having any beauty boxes. She said they receive them beginning of the month. I said but it said on beauty blog . She said we didn't receive any. Then I went to Dior counter and she said it's from 22 Feb do we haven't received any beauty boxes. So have left without any. :-((

Karen35
Fresh Face

I just went in my local.in Brighton and said they  weren't doing so y is it saying Brighton bit disappointed in this very miss leading 

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy
Long story short. Collected the Beauty sample from the Sunderland store this morning and I've noticed there was no Foundation in it. Returned to the store this afternoon to be told I could only have a foundation sample if I was colour matched and the person who does the colour matches is off today. Told I should come back another day. I live 6 miles away so won't be able to get back for it. Very poor to advertise a product you can't have
Isara
Winging It

Eastbourne Debenhams knows nothing about these samples, they said they didn't receive any. 

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

Haven't received any in my local branch either :/ waste of a travel ticket

Ellieb
Winging It

I made a special trip into my local branch this morning and they hadn't received them in yet. Guess I'll miss out now as I won't be able to get back until the middle of next week :-(

natty
Fresh Face
Mum and I were very pleased to see our local Middlesbrough store specifically listed as having these samples available, we went in specially this morning after rearranging a few things and the lady on the Dior counter said she hadn't been provided with them. She was nice enough to provide us with some perfume and foundation samples, and she was really apologetic. Not her fault, and probably not the first shoppers she'll have coming in asking for the samples only to be turned away. We really looked forward to trying the lip sample, but wasn't to be. This sounded like such a nice offer since our local stores don't always get the bigger name ones in, e.g. Chanel freebie passed us completely by as would have had to make a 2-hour round trip on the off-chance we could get them in Newcastle/Metrocentre before they all went. It would really be good if these samples were available Friday mornings as listed. If they do come in Friday they are always gone by Saturday, hence why we popped in mid-morning.
Sarahw31
Getting Lippy

Same issues here in Ipswich. Went to town and paid for car park especially just to be told samples haven't arrived yet. Luckily I've got an appointment in town tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll have some better luck tomorrow.

Shane01
First Base

Went to my local branch and was very upset as the lady at dior counter said she got nothing didn't have no samples to give me either this is my 4th time I will be missing out again as everytime you say the samples will be there they never have any so disappointed again maybe I'll try next week but I'm sure there be nothing fingers cross tho

sandraboy1
Fresh Face

Went into town especially after receiving email re Dior gift.  Girl at Dior counter looked at me as if I was speaking a foreign language! Knew nothing about it!   Needless-to-say, I am very annoyed!  Find the "workers" in Dundee Debenhams very snooty and not very approachable.

Rocksy
Fresh Face

I've been to Oxford St and Ilford store and none of them have it. Where in London can I get this from? -.- It was quite a journey and I have nothing to show for it. Terribly disappointing.

millondon
Getting Lippy

I really feel a little humiliated everytime I go to my local Debenhams to collect my month's free beauty club box . This time was like the lady from Dior wasn't there and 3 different people tried not to give to me because they said was for first timers signing with Dior, even so that on the bottom of the bag stated Debenhams beauty sampling box.
In the end they agreed with the lady on the till to give it to me. But they did not seemed happy or sure that was the right thing to do. Well that isn't the first time it happened, so is just like we are beggers and not client who shops over there.

ivanaikonomi
First Base

Dior Heart

Annoodle
Winging It

Bournemouth don’t have any yet 🙁

Beccyhateley93
Chilling Out

Love to try Dior foundation or even there make up products I keep hearing good things about it 

MonicaRosetti
Getting Lippy

Was excited to pick up this beauty club sample today but as usual had so many problems just to collect my beauty club card sample. Something needs to be sorted. They should have the samples available in all the stores when they say there’s going to be a beauty club sample. It’s a shame. 

JP-AE1
Fresh Face

Managed get this trio today in Birmingham and I was really pleased. 

The lipgloss was my favouite, small but perfect for your handbag, I’m really excited to try it. The foundation sample is always available at a Dior counter so just pop in anytime. The perfume is a 1ml sample so don’t feel too bad if you missed out! C4294046-7337-4B9D-A7BC-B0BA49DFF0C4.jpeg

TY
Fresh Face

First time I've tried getting the samples and luckily Oxford Str branch had them in!

SKB
Getting Lippy

00221A39-A2E5-4916-B482-C4580FAB9B38.jpeg

How adorable is the sample! 

SKB
Getting Lippy

C6E89924-9354-48A4-A9E8-46D12A1F50F4.jpegHow adorable is this sample!

Can’t wait to use it!

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Update alert!

Popped into the Leicester branch again today a full week after the offer. Explained what happened last week to the lovely Dior lady and.....she'd held samples for all of us who were there and disappointed last week, yay! 

Not only that but threw in a couple of extra goodies  and colour matched me a foundation sample. Thank you to her and the very lovely clarion lady from last week, I wish I'd got your name to praise you to debenhams. Faith restored 😚

FRIDAY 22nd Feb.

Went to Leicester branch today. No one on dior counter. Nearest counter was YSL,  staff rude and unhelpful, lovely clarins lady tried to help but apparently no stock delivered. Took our names (there were lots of us) and said they'd put one aside for us when they came in but really not hopeful of getting one. Once again a nice gesture which has ended up being disappointing.

GEMr904
Just Brows-ing

How do i get a free Goddie Bag so i can Start a BLOG ,

Thanks 

GEMr904

DBeautifulOnes
Fresh Face

So I was in Debenhams Newbury Dior counter yesterday morning, hoping the get the free sample as I have missed quite a few but the lady at the counter searched around, looked up and said, "Sorry, but we've run out."

I was surprised really so I said to her, the store just opened and the free gift starts today which is the last Friday of the month. To which she replied, "Oh, we only git about ten and the customers came yesterday and started collecting."

For some reason, I didn't believe her. It could be true, it could also be false. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time nor energy to find out which is true.  Rant over, I'll be sticking to my lancome teint idole foundation which I like. 

kay_ok
Fresh Face

Hi .. just would like to ask the Moderator on here regarding the Dior monthly gift box -

What happens to the members who do not live in the vicinity of the larger stores listed (who have the Dior make up counter) ? where we can only obtain this lovely gift? i.e. I live in rural Wales and my nearest larger store is one and a half hour's drive away! ;-)

Will we too (who live by and use the smaller stores) be receiving some sort of a gift this month?  You could allow us just to have the Joy sample and the lip gloss sample perhaps? Or will we  (not living near the big cities) not be receiving a gift at all this month?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks xxx

K

Wendys30
Fresh Face

I'm gutted .. had to come over to Ireland..  as my dad took a fall.

Missed out again!!! 

Whenever I go I get told there is none left.

The last 1 of got was Kat von D eyebrow kit!