cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick up your Rituals Ayuverda harmonizing foaming shower gel from Friday 21st December 2018! Simply show your Beauty Club card from the Fragrance counter of your local store. This exclusive sample will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local store early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Untitled design (54).jpg

The Rituals foaming shower gel includes luxurious ingredients of Indian rose and sweet almond oil to keep your skin silky smooth! The sweet Indian rose delicately soothes whilst the protein-rich almond oil contains nourishing vitamins, aiming to cleverly regulate the balance of moisture in your skin.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

Not already a Beauty Club member?

Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 21/12/2018. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 200ml Rituals: Ritual of Ayurveda foaming shower gel.

46 Comments
JW4
Just Arrived

I luv Debenhams always have great free gifts I buy all my make up here Xx

Kel811
Winging It

No! I'm missing out on another great free item because I can't get to the store, I adore rituals and I'm truly gutted! 😟

Suzy
Glitterati

I love the Rituals Shower Gels. Ones I have tried smelled lovely, moisturised, and  a small amount really foams  up and goes a long way. 

Donnadimples18
Just Arrived

Love it love it love it

@Kel811 The offer will be running after the Friday, not just on this day! However, it just depends on when stocks last unfortunately x 

Kellyr22
Getting Lippy

One of my all time favourites !! 

Benjamin2018
Just Arrived

Great product it's a 10 from me in Heart

gj
Just Arrived

first time here so back of the queue I ex[ect for free samples , but thought I would give it a go for such a great looking product

Alaval89
Just Arrived

Fab product!

suebrunton79
Just Arrived

Still waiting for my card to arrive it's been months and not had it yet so another great gift I'm gonna miss out on 😭😭

Beautylover18
Fresh Face

Hi there I always go on the day and my store says it heard nothing about it I have to go and enquirewith managers to confirm is there such offer and and time they didn’t even have the offer at the store said it was arriving next 

Beautylover18
Fresh Face

I would like to ask what stores are participating 

Twiggy
Winging It

I’ve never asked before so I’m going to Debenahms tomorrow do I just go to the perfume counter and ask for this ? Any help advice on samples or gifts for free would be so gratefully received 

toddie32
Total Glossip

Oooh love the smell of this so will have to see if my local store has it tomorrow. 

Dragonfly54
Fresh Face

I love defendants good quality products always x 

@Beautylover18 For this sample it is in all stores Smiley Happy - sometime's depending on the product (and which stores that brand is sold in) we aren't able to allocate for all stores unfortunately! 

@suebrunton79 Sorry to hear this! If you email heretohelp@debenhams.com and send them this information, they should be able to look into it! 

@Twiggy You'd have to sign up to our Beauty Club Card to receive - there is a link towards the bottom of the article directing you to the page where you can do so! Smiley Happy  

Just Arrived

I wuant this produto

Rachie
Total Glossip

I made a special trip to Debenhams Stevenage this morning as I thought these would fly off the shelf but the delivery hadn’t arrived yet, gutted as I have wanted to try this brand out for ages! 

Will probably miss out now. 

julie3164
Winging It

Been into my local store today and they have none left as they said it's been out since Wednesday yet this post says available from Friday 21st :-(

Bry
Nailing It

The staff at the Lincoln store said they never received any

Daissyto1
Winging It

I am just coming back from Wimbledon and Clapham Junction stores - no samples! I lost 2 hours of my life and possibly my job searching for those samples and nothing! The Wm lesson one didn’t know what sample of the month is ! ( I spoke with the manager directly) and Clapham didn’t have it yet ..... no words .... I am so angry !! I haven’t got a sample in  more than 5 months! Every time different excuse ! 

Neelu
Winging It

Hi. I went to the Walsall store early today to be told that they had the delivery on Wednesday and had started giving them out!!! I thought the samples were supposed to be given away from today. She also said she had just given a lady the last two. What happened to one per customer ???

Really bad customer service.

Misostyle
Fresh Face

Went in today just before work (Leeds City Centre store) and was told they never got the delivery for this month and they didn’t get the sample for last month either. Absolutely gutted as I would’ve loved this. Should be a list of participating stores for the samples.

Lmaksimovic1970
Multimasker

I love rituals. Went to my local but it was all gone at1.30 today!  I think it is a bit of of joke to be honest! Women in front of me got the last one apparently. 

I was disappointed 😠

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

I got to the store in Sunderland today at 11am and was lucky enough to find samples were still available. 

One of the Staff seemed to know nothing about them, but the other did.

I'm really looking forward to trying this Rituals product and it's a full size so a great sample. 

nilly
Getting Lippy

IMG-20181221-WA0054.jpgI was lucky to get mine today. It smells devine.

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

Got Mine!!
Such a great size sample. Thanks a lot Debenhams for this:-)

Zebedee7
Just Arrived

Thank you so much Debenhams. I got this in Slough and Sophia was so helpful as I hadn’t received my card. 

Salz
Fresh Face

Hi I need some advise how do I go about ask for the sample in store 

Rachie
Total Glossip

@Salz

We have a fragrance counter in our store where you collect them from. Just ask for the beauty club sample and hand over your card.

If you don’t have a fragrance counter go the the nearest makeup counter and ask there. 

Rachie
Total Glossip

So after I visited stevenage store at 10am on Friday to be told the samples hadn’t arrived yet, my dad was there at 12:30 so I asked him to check. He was told something totally different. Apparently the samples had arrived in on the Thursday and had all been given out then. Which shouldn't be correct as they shouldn't be given out until the Friday morning.

At 1pm my friend said she was in store trying to collect hers and had been told they hadn’t arrived again. 

Why is it that none of the staff seem to have a clue what’s going on and you get different stories from different people. @DaisyCR 

Lex_az
Fresh Face

I went to the Brighton store at 12pm on Friday. When I asked for the Rituals shower gel sample, the lady replied: they’re still in the stockroom and we haven’t managed to bring them up yet. At the same time, the lady behind her said we’ve ran out. Obviously somebody here was lying ! Not nice to treat your loyal customers like this. This is not the first time I’m experiencing this behaviour at the perfume counter in this branch ! Debenhams, please #fixit. 

Eliseo65
Getting Lippy

Got mine at the Bullring on Friday at about 15.45. They had stacks of them left. This isn’t a sample; it’s full size! It’s lovely 😊Thank you Debenhams 💕 

Dawny
Getting Lippy

48E35EA9-501B-4D3F-9C49-7977AF030F45.jpeg

Received mine was shocked at the size but happy 😊 😍 from wolverhampton branch 

Mazz1204
Fresh Face

Luckily I was in store purchasing some Christmas pressies (perfumes) on 21st as I hadn’t seen the email. What a treat- this shower gel is divine!

Kel811
Winging It

I don't drive and have a 2 year old and getting a bus or train to the nearest Debenhams is out of the question as it is over 10 miles, I missed out on #'Diorspreadingthe joy sample and now the #rituals sample  (and countless more). When will there be an option to have samples sent to members? I'm seeing all these samples and I can't get one!! 😡

Salz
Fresh Face

I went to the Leicester store I ask the lady at the fragrance counter for a beauty card sample she did not know what I was on about, she ask her colleagues who said we can not give it now

Sabina123
Beauty Crush

Picked mine up yesterday!! Cant wait yo try it-smells divine!!!

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

Wow I was very impressed with this beauty sample, picked mine up in Folkestone store, Thank you! 

MrsD
Total Glossip

I got my tin on Friday from Dumfries. It is lovely. I was amazed 5wt it was a full size. Well done Debenhams and thank you.

EmmaW1993
Winging It

Is Debenhams Burundi st Edmunds due a delivery of these or is that it? Didn’t even know this was Decembers Freebie, so hard to find out what the Freebie is/ when it’s put because it was emailed, then it was on the blog, now it’s on here and no email to state anything. Facebook was a much better platform than this one as easier to follow.

Lmaksimovic1970
Multimasker

That was dec freebe. 

Went to ipswich debenhams they still have the ritual one from Dec but no new ones yet!

Melo249
Nailing It

Hi could anyone tell me how you get free samples I’ve had my card for about five years and never had or knew about samples and is there one this month for Jan 2019 if so how do you get it how do you even find out about samples where to go ets appreciate any help thanks all

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

@Melo249Beauty Club Sample giveaway day is posted on the blog monthly. Just visit local store Fragrance counter (usually) on the day and ask for the Beauty Club sample by showing your card.
For this month freebie kindly follow:-
https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Your-Local-Debenhams/Monthly-Beauty-Club-Sample/m-p/72172#M313

P.S:- These are given on first come first serve basis so make sure you go early :-)

bailey44
Winging It

Disappointed went in today to be told they went sent hardly any and wat they did have went on sat this seems to happen alot

Sam41
Fresh Face

Free gift