cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

With HUNDREDS of BROW products on the market, finding what is right for you and your brows can be a confusing time. That’s why as the UK’s leading brow brand, with the top 6 selling prestige eye brow products in the UK*, we’ve enlisted the help of Benefit Senior Make Up and Trend Team Artist, Laurretta Power to sum up each product in the ultimate Benefit BROW-encyclopaedia.

Untitled design - 2019-08-01T141624.568.jpg

Plus, receive £5 worth of Beauty Club Card points when you buy 2 benefit products (or one product and one brow treatment) in-store. Or, if you're buying online, spend £40 on Benefit to receive £5 worth of points AND a Benefit Precisely, my Brow deluxe sample!

T&C's Apply*

B

B is for…

Brow Contour Pro

BCP 2.jpg

Perfect for…

• On the go beauty addicts
  • People who want to customize their brow style

Brow Contour Pro, is the ultimate brow contouring tool, as it includes 2 light & dark pencils and 2 skin toned highlighters in 1 easy to use pen. Think old school, click down colour pens but in a boujee brow product.

You can use the light and dark brow shades in the pencil, as opposing colours to make your brow hairs more hair-like, natural and defined. Then using the highlighting pencil you can carve out your brows, or cover up any rogue hairs. This is the product for you, if you’re an on the go beauty addict but also doesn’t want to take 12023 brow products around with you in your make up bag.

Browvo Conditioning Primer

Browvo.jpg

Perfect for…

• Those who want to grow and thicken their brow hairs
  • Prepping and setting brow products

Browvo Conditioning Primer is the best treat your eyebrows can get. Anyone who has struggled to grow out their brow hairs, to achieve a thick and full supermodel brow, this product will get you on your way. The formula contains keratin & soy proteins which are ingredients KNOWN to help make hair GROW. What more could you want?

Used alone, it conditions and smooths brows. Worn with product, it acts as a primer to make your brow products last longer. We wear moisturizer and eye cream day and night, so a top tip is to wear Browvo day and night for visible growing results.

Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit

SOC16_hotstuff_FB_BrowZIngs_Haul_Confetti.png

Perfect for…

• Those who love to customise their brow styles
  • Shaping brows between waxes

Brow Zings is the ultimate brow shaping and styling pocket-sized palette. Included in the palette, is an ultra-pigmented wax and powder duo. The brow zings palette also comes with a dual ended brush and tiny pair of tweezers so you don’t have to worry about packing or buying any other brow tools with this product. Tweeze any stray hairs, then use the pigmented wax to shape and add definition to the brow.

We set our faces with finishing powder, so why don’t we do the same for our brows? Using the powder and brush, fill in any sparse gaps and set the wax for a long-lasting brow shape. OR if you’re pushed for time in the morning, use the brush and mix both together to save time.

F

For is for…

Foolproof Brow Powder

Fool Proof 5.jpg

Perfect for…

• Filling in sparse brows to still look natural and full
  • Long-wearing brows

Foolproof Brow Powder is ideal for those with sparser brows, due to its velvet powder finish, the formula adheres to hair and skin, meaning you that with or without hair it is easy to add textured strokes as if hair were there. The palette comes with a lighter, and dark shade which can be used in a variety of different ways.

Either colour can be used alone to style your brows, or together in different strokes to add texture. Mixed together for an all over cool shade, or use the light shade at the beginning of the brow, and darker shade towards the end for a contoured brow shape. The palette comes with brush & spoolie for easy on the go application.

G

G is for…

Gimme Brow+

alwaysOn_Brows_GB.jpg

Perfect for…

• Those with sparser brow hair
  • Babes with limited time in the morning
  • Brow beginners & experts who need a quick & easy brow fix.

Gimme Brow+ is the no.1 selling prestige eyebrow product in the UK*, and for good reason. This easy-to-use brow gel will fill out any brow to make them fluffy, full and thick in seconds. The formula contains micro fibres, which mimic the appearance of real brow hairs, meaning this is the ultimate brow product for making brows look as natural as possible. The tiny, tapered spoolie brush makes for precise, yet quick and effortless application. Brush through the root of the hair backwards, so that the micro fibres adhere to your hair, then brush in the right direction to set to your desire shape.

You can customize your look, if you want a fluffier brow, brush hairs up at the front until you’ve achieved your desired effect. For a more slicked back look, comb through and set the direction of the hair.

Goof Proof Brow Pencil

SOC16_hotstuff_IG_Precisely_Haul_Pink.jpg

Perfect for…

• Brow beginners
  • Quick, ready to go morning brows
  • Adding more definition and colour to a brow

Goof Proof Brow Pencil is the ultimate styling tool for girls and guys who want to use a brow pencil, but don’t have hours in their morning routine to style their brows. With a thicker end to the pencil, it’s effortless to use when filling in the thicker parts of your brows, including the start and arch. Then to fill in the tail of your brow, use the thinner, tapered end to draw and fill in for a sharp tail. Goof Proof is a long-wear formula, so your brow will last all day, even in hot weather or the gym!

H

H is for…

High Brow & High Brow Glow

Brow_Collection_SOC16_highbrowglow_stars.jpg

Perfect for…

• Highlighting and defining the brow area
  • Boosting the look youth and radiance

‘A brow lift in a pencil’, use High Brow & High Brow Glow to visibility boost youth and radiance around the brows. The same creamy, blendable formula in an easy to use pencil. High Brow Glow, has a slight glowy finish, where High Brow is a natural matte consistency. Both are used to the same effect to highlight and define around the brow for a contoured look. Using a highlight under the brow and on the inner corner of the eye can make eyes look brighter and more awake. Apply direct to skin, then blend out using warmth of your finger or a concealer brush. To pull together the entire make up look, use on your cupid bow for an extra pop and highlight.

K

K is for…

Ka-Brow

KaBrow with box.jpg

Perfect for…

• Defined and refined brows.
  • Adding more texture and depth to the brow.
  • Those who want a bold brow.
  • Layering with other products.

Ka-Brow is a creamy, lightweight and buildable brow gel. You can customize your desired look, from natural to dramatic by adding more or less products or different brush strokes. Once you’ve practised and achieved your desired look, Ka-Brow is such an easy and buildable product to use so we recommend this from brow beginners to brow experts.

It comes with a built in brush in the lid, which you can flick and clip to make an easy-to-use handle. This means it’s perfect for travelling as gel pot & brush are all in one place – no need to buy extra brow brushes like with some brow products out there. Start by drawing a defined line along the bottom of the brow, then flick strokes upwards to make hairs appear fuller.

P

P is for…

Precisely, My Brow Pencil

AlwaysOn_June_Precisely_Mini_01.png

Perfect for…

• Precise application, creating hair like strokes
  • Easy to use yet precise
  • Variety of shades, including grey and auburn

Precisely, My Brow Pencil is the UK’s number 1 selling, prestige brow product*. The super easy-to-use fine tip pencil will help you achieve your brow goals in a matter of minutes. The formula is long wearing, for 12 hour wear, has a precision tip and easy grip handle, as well as coming in 12 different shades. Meaning we have a shade for practically every brow! As a Benefit trend team artist, I use opposing shades to create texture and depth to my clients’ brows. For example, on a darker haired brow, I will take a shade 2, as well as shade 5 to draw alternative strokes. I love this technique for creating texture. Set with 24 Hour Brow Setter to LOCK IN your look.

Another application technique for Precisely, My Brow pencil, is to apply pressure at the start of your stroke then flick up releasing your pressure. This flicking motion will mimic the root, to tip of your brow hairs.

For rushed mornings, I layer Precisely, My Brow with Gimme Brow+. Using Gimme Brow+ to quickly fill in brows, then adding Precisely, My Brow pencil to add extra definition and shape to the brows.

*0-10*

24-Hour Brow Setter66152509_376857126300872_2866860570232463228_n (1).jpg

Perfect for…

• Setting brows and layering over other brow products
  • Making brows LAST
  • Making brows fluffy
  • Quick and easy brows for on the go girl

An all-round favourite BROW product at Bene-HQ, super easy and simple to use, no artistry required. This clear brow gel, will set and tame even the most unruly of brows. OR if you like a thick and bushy brow, 24hr Brow Setter will help set hairs in a preferred shape or direction. The custom-moulded, dual-sided wand coats hairs from root to tip and the flexible, flake-free formula is easy to apply and quick to dry.

You can use 24hr Brow Setter BEFORE or AFTER using other brow products, as it’s the perfect product for layering. Set your brows in place, then use Goof Proof or Precisely, My Brow to fill in any gaps – this will create the ultimate, natural looking brow.

3D Browtones

SOC16_hotstuff_FB_3DBrowtones_PolkaDots.png

Perfect for…

• Adding dimension to the brows
  • Livening up brow colours & adding highlights

3D Browtones is an enhancer gel that adds natural-looking highlights to brows. You can wear 3D Browtones alone or layered over other products like a brow pencil to order to gain your desired effect. If you’re a dark browed babe, add a lighter tone to soften a deep or blocked out brow. If you’re a lighter haired girl, brush the dark colours through brows to add depth and definition.

T&C's:

IN STORE

£5 worth of points when you buy 2 Benefit products, 1 to be a brow product or brow treatment

One set of bonus points per customer per day. Offer applies when you buy two Benefit products, one to be a brow product or treatment (excluding minis). Beauty Club Card must be registered to redeem this offer. Worth is equivalent to 500 points.

Spend £40/€40 on Benefit and receive £5/€5 worth of points + a Benefit Precisely my Brow deluxe sample

One set of bonus points per customer per day. Offer applies when you buy any Benefit products with a £40 spend or more. Beauty Club Card must be registered to redeem this offer. Worth is equivalent to 500 points. Precisely My Brow 3.5 deluxe sample has limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis. One sample per customer.

*Source: The NPD Group .Value product sales of Total Prestige Eye Brow Segment for 2018 Jan to December

13 Comments
BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  I'm liken the look of the goof proof pencil 💡🤩

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Such a good offer 😍

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@DaisyCR everything  looks really tempting😍

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

I need to see the 3D brow tone shades they sound great

Nara74
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  I do like the look of the Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil 0.34G - 03 Warm Light Brown - Benefit, it looks easy to use for those of us that tend to end up with clown eyebrows Smiley LOL

Areej
Beauty Icon

Good offer 😍😍😍

Emily17453
Getting Lippy

I swear Gimme Brow actually gave me my brows. And as far as I know it doesn't actually claim to aid growth?! 

Hue_beauty
Getting Lippy

For the fool proof brow powder, can people please confirm how long it lasts?

I normally use my ABH dipbrow and then gently go over with loreal brow powder but it's really not that long lasting at all and smudges so bad!

donster
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Fabulous post, I love benefit, such a great brand. High Brow pencil is one of my favs, it is a real multi tasker. I use it to highlight my  brows, apply to waterline, cupids bow  and the inside of my eyes x

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit 4.35G - 04 Medium - Benefit my absolute favourite brow product. I love Benefit and couldn’t like without Brow Zing 😍

Emi
Winging It

Good offer 😍

suzy17
Getting Lippy

I personally do not use the brow products but buy for my daughter who is 21 and always does her brows and loves benefit products. Just been Christmas shopping on Debenhams site and purchased a brow kit which is on sale at the minute and also Hoola bronzer, as stated on the post buy 2 products receive £5 in points and a free gift but as of today if you purchase certain products from the Beauty Club Community Award Winner or Highly Recommended Products you can get another free mystery gift. The Hoola is one of the winners so this means i get two free gifts so daughters stocking fillers filling up fast and costing less. Will let you know what my mystery gift is when i get it.

Hoola Powder Bronzer 8G - Toasted - Benefit 

Soft Natural Brow Kit - 06 Deep - Benefit 

Agga
Winging It

Yes Please 💋