cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Not only did we celebrate our all-time favourite beauty products at the Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, but we also celebrated you! With our amazing Community being at nearly 40,000 fab members, we wish we could award every one of you.

Untitled design - 2019-06-27T100632.398.jpg

We brought along some of our most engaged members and awarded them some well-deserved prizes. Before the awards, we treated them to a little makeover at Smashbox Studios, to get suitably glammed for a night of fun and fizz!

IMG_1022.JPG

Without further ado, here are your winners…

Makeup Guru

For the person who has inspired us with their makeup looks, tips and tricks…

julia.jpg

Winner: @Julia 

Julia's posted over 3,000 times showing us her amazing lipstick swatches and product reviews!

Skincare Guru

For the ultimate skincare lover, with an undeniable love for sharing their routines…

boss 2.jpg

Winner: @Boss786 

As top of the Guru charts, we love seeing Boss's honest skincare reviews and updates!

Perfume Guru

For the member who adores a chit-chat about all things scents and spritz…

sophie.jpeg

Winner: @SophieG1 

Sophie's received almost 9000 likes for her love of all things beauty and fragrance. 

Ultimate Beauty Club Community Member 2019

This is awarded to the member who is top of the charts for engaging and posting on the Community – from tips and advice to competitions and challenges!

Pineapple.jpg

Winner: @Pineapple 

Pineapple's been with us since the Community was born, and loves to get involved in absolutely everything from competitions, to challenges, to giving helpful tips and advice! 

Community Makeup Challenge

As voted for by the rest of the Community for the best makeup look on the challenge board, this lucky prize included tickets to attend our Awards night!

jennncore.JPG

Winner: @JennnCore 

We love Jen's glam-rock style, inspiring us all to try different colours and products!

Thanks so much everyone! Here's to The Beauty Club Community Awards 2020!

45 Comments
Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  looks great .... everyone well deserved... congratulations to all the lovely ladies ❤😍

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

You all deserved it! Love all your contributions to the community can’t wait to see more in the future 🤩

Julia
Beauty Icon

Thank you so much, hope to meet all you girls one day @DaisyCR 

Bry
Nailing It

Well done everyone Smiley Happy

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

Congratulations!!! So well deserved, all of you! 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Thank you @DaisyCR I had a blast!!!💕💕💕 You're all so lovely!😘

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

We had the best time! Everyone was so welcoming and we were made to feel like celebrities ourselves ❤️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  😘😘😘 Thanku sooo much really feeling the love guys💕

Beauty1
Multimasker

Well done to all the winners for all your hard work and effort. Thank you for all your hard work in making all this happen @DaisyCR  as well. 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

You all looked gorgeous and deserved it! Was so fun to watch and see you all! 

JennnCore
Glitterati

It was such an amazing experience. I feel so privileged to have been part of it 🖤 thank you!

HannahJo
Multimasker

Amazing! So proud of you all!!! @JennnCore @Boss786 @Pineapple @SophieG1 @Julia 😚😚😚😚😚

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@HannahJo  aah bless thku💕💕

Areej
Multimasker

PROUD OF YOU GIRLS 😘 @JennnCore @Boss786 @Pineapple @SophieG1 @Julia 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Areej  Was lovely to see you and you’re beautiful mother ❤️ 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Areej Thanku lovely 😍💕😘

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 @Boss786 @Julia @JennnCore @Pineapple  Well Done Darlings. Do Continue Doing What You Love Best ❤

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Ashli ❤️❤️ 

@HannahJo  Thank you ❤️

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  amazing! Well done lady's all look gorgeous 💃💃🔥💜

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  thanku means alot lively those kind words😘😘😘

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Ashli Thank you lovely, next year your turn?!?!??😊💜

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Well done to all you lovely ladies! @Pineapple @SophieG1 @JennnCore @Julia @Boss786 

Looks like a fab night out!!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Sabina123 Thank you lovely, it was amazing! xx

Marilyn3
Winging It

Congratulations to all the award winners

donster
Going Pro

Congratulations to the fabulous winners @Pineapple @Boss786 @SophieG1 @JennnCore @Julia whose contributions and kindness add to the beauty of this lovely community.

Well done to you all you lovely lot Heart Those that attended the awards you all looked so stunning and hope you had any amazing evening! xxHeart

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Thanku @donster  💕💕💕😘

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@donster  Thank you ❤️ I’m still on cloud nine 😂 we were in the daily mail as well 👀😂

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@DaisyCR This is so lovely! Well done and congrats girls you all deserve it !!! 😁 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon
Tarnjit
Multimasker

Congrats to you all!! Xoxo 

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  They really deserved to be treated like princesses 👸.

I loved the picture of each one of you @Pineapple @SophieG1 @Boss786 @Julia @JennnCore 

and also how spontaneous you all look on the picture together. It makes me smile 😊 

Congratulation!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  Thank you so much 😍😍 honestly you’ve literally made my day 😘

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  thanku soooo much darling your a sweet person always giving beautiful heart felt comments 💕💕

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 Hahaha awww thank you, you are so lovely, but I can't pose for the life of me, cameras are scary!!! Smiley Very Happy xx

donster
Going Pro

@SophieG1  glad you had fab time x your dress was beautiful xxHeart

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

Well done winners and well done Debenhams on the awards x

Michele82
Multimasker

@SophieG1 @Boss786 @Pineapple 

OMG ladies, I can’t believe I’m only replying to this post right now. 🤦‍♀️ I keep loosing track of my messages. I hope the admin team make this blog a bit easier to navigate, at least for me! 😬😳🤫

You have commented beautifully back to me. So nice to hear that my comments made @SophieG1 ’s day. Hooray!!! 🎉

Yes @Boss786 everything comes from the heart and Tks for mentioning that. It means a lot! ❤️❤️❤️ Last, but not least, @Pineapple  you are an amazing photographer, but doesn’t like to be a model I don’t know why 🤷‍♀️ . Please show off a bit more! 🥰

So, once again, for all of you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 ❤❤❤❤❤ I just feel way too awkward being the model! Maybe need to sign up for a course of how to not be extra weird in front of a camera 🤣.

Michele82
Multimasker

@Pineapple 😆😆😆 oh dear... just be yourself. You looked good in all of them. If you had not mentioned you feel awkward, I wouldn’t have realised ❤️

But signing for a model course is not a bad idea too. You might enjoy it! Who knows if you’re not the Gisele Bündchen of UK? You’re going to master every pose👏🏻👏🏻🥰🥰💃🏼💃🏼

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 Hahah I can be myself until I see a camera then I forget how to human, no plans on being the next top model, just want to not be awkward haha!😍🤣

Michele82
Multimasker

@Pineapple  😅😅😅 ok, I’m glad you’re not coming to Dior Backstage, otherwise I would make you feel awkward all the time! 😮🤔😬  I like taking pictures and posing for them as well 😜😆

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's good @Michele82 , I totally dislike and feel awkward about photo's of me, so you can appear in all of them, I'll stay away from the cameras. I look like an alien in photos. @Pineapple  can tell you how much I avoid cameras!  xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 Hahaha oh noooo, I actually don't mind them as much as long as they are for personal use and not posted anywhere on social media😊. @Beauty1 is definitely as camera shy as me!🙊😂

Michele82
Multimasker

@Pineapple  Right, and the purpose won’t be for personal use only. 😬

Oh no 🤷‍♀️ Are you also camera shy??? 🙁

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 Hahaha then I'll have to hide from you!!!😂😂😂😂 Yes I ammmmm🙊.