cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
helenac
First Base

I love Dior!!!!!!!

mariabaldy
First Base

Any time spent with my family x

Hels74
Getting Lippy

The simple joys of life . . .

Listening to bird song

Sky at night

Sunshine and warmth

the pleasure of food

the joy of giving

the joy of receiving too

love and plenty of cuddles!

Yoyosuperstar
First Base

JOY is waking each morning feeling well and being happy in the moment. My Family and love of my life bring me so much JOY. 

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR wow I must say I can't believe their is more sauvage coming I love the Dior sauvage no perfume ever made has beat it for me and Dior joy is also a lovely scent. What gives me joy is definitely my family and friends the atmosphere of happiness and fun shows how lucky I am to have such amazing people around me which gives me motivation everyday and gives me my daily dose of joy.

Aj_40
First Base

What brings me Joy?? 

What brings me joy is to wake up everyday knowing that myself, my 4 beautiful children and my mum are bless to be alive yet another day.      Oh and cant forget our pet cat who is 12 called Smudge 😁 

JayneK
Winging It

My cheeky granddaughters 

MH83
Fresh Face

It gives me great joy when me and my husband smell great lol 😝 so please pick me ❤️

Mayom4
Winging It

What brings me joy.... making my family and friends laugh! The best thing is seeing a smile on someone’s face and knowing you made that happen 😀💜#diorjoy #whatbringsmejoy 

Howard88
First Base
Howard88
wrote:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

angelaking
Blending In

What makes me happy is being able to provide for my family and seeing them healthy and happy 

Lea2
First Base

What brings me joy?!

To know I have a family who are happy and healthy,we may not have much but we all work hard for what we do have.

To see my son( with learning difficulties) grow up into the fine , caring and beautiful young man and know that I've been part of that. 

That's what brings me joy💞

unicorn_28
Chilling Out

Coming home from work and running a nice hot bubble bath with candles, a face mask and  relaxing music, with a class of wine brings me joy! Smiley Happy 

Annie12188
Winging It

Would love to win this.

What brings me joy is having a great bunch of friends who can constantly make me smile no matter what sort if day I am having. I just have to send a random message to them and I will already have a smile on my face. What also brings me joy is being surrounded by such amazing parents and know I can go to them with any issues or queries.

palondon
Winging It

Flying abroad every two weeks to see my partner brings so much joy Smiley Happy

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

A enjoy lot of the simply things in life🖤 my job can be changelling but very rewarding &my daughter /partner &family fill me with joy🖤 our community brings so much joy to my evening chatting all things beauty with our fabulous beauty remembers🤩& must of all coming home to a mad house is surprisingly joyful but nail biting some time hehe! Mother/wife joys🤭🤭  and what's bring me the most joy this week is that I'm be laying in the Spanish sun in 2weeks with a vino in 1 hand & my spf in the other⛱⛱   🤞🤞

Tjharvey
First Base

My postman brings me joy when he delivers good things rather than just bills 

Lizzie3
First Base

JOY=My two daughters, my Husband and all my family members all fit and healthy! Oh and food 🤣

Lins09
Fresh Face

Wild water swimming in crystal-clear Scottish water brings me joy, it gives me energy, lifts my mood, brings a smile to my face and grants me serenity.  Afterwards I like to get cosy, dress and lengthen the joy with a spray of a soft, musky, light, floral perfume to match my mood.

Husna547
Fresh Face

I find joy in the little things, the sound of leaves moving in the wind, feeling the breeze move through my hair, different colours in the sky Smiley Happy

Fatima92
Fresh Face

The feeling I get surrounded by family is what brings me joy the most ❤️ no matter what, I know they have my back ❤️

thomaskerr92
Fresh Face

***!!!Giving my girlfriend the NEW JOY perfume and seeing her face light up!!!***

Heart

@DaisyCR wrote:

kefkat30
Fresh Face

You say its cheesy, for asking about joy

There is nothing cheesy about love, no need to be coy! 

My husband and family are my delight, spending  time with them is one of lifes highlights 

If you want to know about other joys,

Its holidaying with my husband, cooking, baking and balmy summer nights

I love to wear quirky clothes, my hair is my pride and joy, playing and makeup are my female gadget toys 

Happiness and joy come from within 

Look after your inner life and you will surely win

Iuliaal
Winging It

The greatest JOY for me is my big family 😍🥰

Chrissie09
First Base

The thing that brings me most joy is being blessed with a wonderful Husband and Son.

I think  these two special people would love to try Sauvage.

samashrob
Winging It

The thing that gives me most joy is when my 21 year old son comes to me for a hug. Wonderful.

KekeS
Fresh Face

One thing that always brings me joy is walking into a classroom full of happy kids ready to learn. I have been blessed which such a bright and amazing tutor group these past few years. As it is the summer holidays; this is an experience I dearly miss daily, but reminiscing still brings me joy!

Ifrah
Fresh Face

My baby 😍

Abzflyinglady
Fresh Face

What gives me joy is when I smell sauvage. I smell that on anyone and the are getting it..... Well done dior & to tell the truth Never experienced  Joy(perfume)...... Joy is sunshine nice food an audi and smelling and looking 💯 👏 ✔️ 

Karolina91
Nailing It

It is a fabulous prize! 
Joy brings me visiting my parents. They are living in the different country in a small village. Its lovely when I am going from London to the country side and all what I can hear are birds singing, air is fresh and I am surrounded by forest. My hometown is place where I can relax and spend valuable time with my family. That brings me the biggest joyHeart

Sherriemac1
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is knowing that im still here to see my little family grow and i am getting married to my soul mate in 2021. Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR 

Emily-Jayne
Fresh Face

What makes me happy is having my granddaughters stay with me for a few days and hearing the laughing

Cherdor
Winging It

Nothing gives me more joy and excitement than wearing a new perfume and receiving compliments because it smells so amazing 

Mummyk
Winging It

Thursday

One of the biggest things that brings me joy is being kind, speaking to strangers or the little things we do for one another.

I suffer from depression, can be isolating at times and very hard. I know how hard it can be to have a smile on my face or engage with people. So I try to be kind even if it's just to say "hi" to someone in the street. We may not realise but that one "hello" could mean so much to a person. So I try to be cutrious, kind and engage with others.

We live in a world full of being busy, engaged with everything around us and sometimes just a " hello" or opening the door can make such a difference.

A simple smile can bring someone else so much joy! So it fills me with joy being able just being able to say "hello" to someone or holding the door open. 

dorcas22
Fresh Face

I love watching my 2yr old granddaughter. She always makes me smile and laugh.

Traysieh73
Fresh Face

I find that remembering to make time for the little (crazy) things that bring me joy are more important than all the busy to do stuff that usually fills up my day that seem so important. For me, cooking with my kids, a clutter-free house, candles, good coffee in the morning, music in the house, dressing up... And, of course, a good  perfume makes you feel good. 

Racoon0075
Fresh Face

Aromas make me feel happy like fresh cut grass, baked bread  and sweet peas , the sense of smell is a powerful thing we take for granted . What a wonderful joyous world we live in surrounded by gorgeous aromas

S_B
First Base

Simply doing something nice for somebody else  brings me joy, it’s nice to be nice and our world needs more care and attention. Heart

Bminhas92
First Base

Holding my newborn  after a bery difficult pregnancy  whrmere i was high risk for still birth and then a traumatic 3 day labour which ended in a emergency c section makes it all worth it even more so every bit of pain i feel in my bldy right now is a remidner of how grateful i am he is alive and well  ❤

allen
Getting Lippy

My Children bring me Joy, they are the light of my life 😊❤️

Tagh1980
Winging It

Would love to win this amazing perfume to try . Every thing is amazing and beautiful and special from Dior, hope I am one of the lucky people to get it . Thanks Debenhams ❤️❤️❤️

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

I look for little joys in life as these small minor things are actually beauty of life

what brings me Joy?

well!!

Seeing my husband when he comes back from work 

Talking to my mom on phone as she is far away from me

Making a nice dish for family dinner

Smelling a lovely perfume 

Relaxing holiday 

and what not😊

Donna65
Fresh Face

The thing that brings me joy is knowing I’ve done a good days work and going home to my dog to share my happiness.

Avelte
First Base

What makes me always happy and giggle is bouquet of flowers and sensational fragrance. I always enjoy new aroma which makes feel relaxed. 

pinky2050
Nailing It

this is the great opportunity to try new fragrance ...me and my husband love wearing new scents...lets hope this time we win...fingers crossed....I never got accepted for any fragrances ...applied for loads😞

what brings me joy is ...Buying new beauty products.....I love to buy new makeup....skincare....and new scents and I love to try them before anyone else

I also love giving gifts to others and see the beautiful smile on their faces💝💝....it brings me joy and makes me feel so good 🤗💕

Joyce54
Fresh Face

I love testing new perfume and makeup /skincare and posting reviews .More than anything I love spending time with my granddaughter. Also love going to the beach.

Cjay_96
Winging It

What brings me joy is my four beautiful cats! Whether it's coming home at night after work and having them run up to greet me and smother me in cuddles and affection or when I curl up in bed and they all snuggle up with me! And especially witnessing their crazy antics running around the house like crazy, play fighting with each other or rolling about like daftys! Everything their adorable furry little butts do bring me joy even on my worst days! ❤️ 

Jolock71
First Base

Putting a smile on my son and husbands face is pure Joy after both having operations this year.  It’s been tough but we all keep on smiling grateful for each other. 🤒👨‍👩‍👧‍👦😀

Lynn18
Winging It

Love Dior perfume and the guys aftershave. If I had the chance to win I would give to my brother and sister, they have my back 4ever and I'd love to repay them back for every thing they have helped me with and never turned there back on me.... ❤️ Win please I would love to be able to be the one who treats them for once.. Thanks for the chance x 🍀🤞🤩 x

DeeDaBoss
Winging It

Spending time with my family every Sunday brings me joy as I don’t get to see everyone during the week.