cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Winging It

The thing that brings me most joy is when my children are happy, if they are happy I feel content, and that truly is the most joyful a person can be! I also get joy from perfume, make up and chocolate......but we'll stick with the children 😜

Winging It

what brings me joy? 

watching my child grow up learning, playing and making friends.

Having little family days out (adventures as my little one says).

sitting by the sea watching the waves roll over the beach.

Lots of things bring me joy but if i have to wrap it all together LIFE brings me joy every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month, every year.

#dior 

Fresh Face

Spending time with my family and my husband ❤️

Winging It

Joy for me is smelling my favourite perfume on a dress I’ve worn once and it evokes an amazing memory 

Winging It

What brings me joy is my daughter Chloe, spending time with her and doing fun things together like pamper nights and movies In is the best feeling in the world.

First Base

My children who I am so proud of, they all have disabilities but they take it in their stride, they are happy and smiling most of the time. 

First Base

Seeing my family happy and settled in their lives bring me more joy than you can imagine

First Base

The thing that brings me joy is knowing as a foster carer im making a difference with the children i foster and how rewarding my job is to see how the children grow and overcome trauma etc love my job 

Fresh Face

Hi what brings me joy is the smile on someones face.

Especially to my girlfriend when I work hard and she lives so far away (another country)

When she is in the UK I want to smell good for her when we have time to go out together. The feeling of her pulling me close and taking a breath saying "homme mak" which means you smell really good. Brings me joy.

Fresh Face

Going to watch my local football team on a Saturday. Meeting up with my friends In the pub beforehand for a good chat about what to expect and celebrating/commiserating with them after. Finding the right scent to wear for the day is a big part of it as there is no better feeling than looking and smelling good amongst your friends!

Fresh Face

The smell of fresh lavenders after a rainy day. That simple 

Fresh Face

'Life' brings me Joy, I try to live life everyday as if its my last day on earth I appreciate everything that life has to offer and love everyone thats part of my life. 

First Base

Spending time with family brings me joy. I love a girly day out with my mum and sister, we are huge Dior fans and would love to try the new scent.

Fresh Face

Family + Family  = JOY

Getting Lippy

The smell of my miss Dior,  walking in the garden and seeing my flowers have grown dramatically , drinking tea and enjoying a soak in the bath , having a run in the meadow lane , my children's smile and my partners love <3 

First Base

Family stay together, 2daughters happy are the most joyful things.

First Base

Spending time with family and friends bring me the most joy 

First Base

I love driving down my street after a bad day at work and seeing my husbands car parked up outside our house .....i know i am really home then.

First Base

The thing that brings me most joy is the sound of my children's laughter, followed closely by the "glug glug glug" of a fresh bottle of wine. 

Fresh Face

The things that bring me joy are: my son, my boyfriend and his daughter. 

Oh and chocolate. 

First Base

What brings me joy is when I can dress up all nice and put on some amazing new perfume without a care in the world cuz my body is my body unapologetically and then go out with my friends feeling amazing 😁😆

Winging It

My children  and my fiancé bring me joy and I am truly blessed .

First Base

I find joy in the fact that my mom is finally at peace after fighting a very brave fight for the last 12 years battling multiple sclerosis, she lost her battle on the  (23.7.2019)  She absolutely loved  her perfumes and she would have loved to have tried this, maybe if I'm lucky enough to win one then her spirit will smell it.💜🖤

Nailing It

Maybe it is a simple answer but what is bringing my JOY is being healthy and be able to help others as  nurse on intensive care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Winging It

Spending quality time with  friends and family gives me Joy. 

Also going on holiday  😁😁😁 WOop WOop ! 

Winging It

Would love to try this perfume. Always like to try new scents. Also like a wee freebie

Fresh Face

Sunshine brings me joy! That's been a rarity the past few weeks. Its amazing how when the sun is shining, everyone looks so much happier! Let's hope an Indian summer is on it's way!

Winging It

Happiness is having your health,enjoy new things that give you pleasure. 

Winging It

Love dior perfume

Fresh Face

Living life to the full brings me all the joy in the world. I’ve come to realise that life is too damn short to be miserable and upset. Put your smile on, wear your killer heels and have fun! What’s more joyable than living your life how you want to?

Fresh Face

Would bring me so much joy having this in my life 🥰🥰

Fresh Face

The sound of children laughing...an autumn walk with the sound of crunching leaves. A snow day spent building snowmen and anytime spent with family making memories together. The smell of Beautiful which was my late mums favourite perfume  💟 

Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is finding out we caught my mums cancer super earily <3

Fresh Face

When you smell someones signature scent,

their uniqueness that awakened each of your senses, the memories of that person and the priceless memories that you share/d and cherish. When they enter a room, you know it is that person you hold close, envoking a rush of  a million memories in a bottle, in an instant, making your heart glow.

It can remind you of where you've been, where you are now and where you want to go- the past, present and future. Whether celebrating the memory of someone irreplaceable who may not be in your life anymore, the presence of someone with you in the now or the exciting prospect of creating amazing new exciting adventures together,

I associate some of these things with Love and JOY.

*I'm a guy, so Dior Sauvage is what I'd be interested to try and review if randomly selected.

Fresh Face

Smelling fresh after a good shave, ready for a summer's day. Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR 

First Base

The endless curiosity of a young child’s brain

Fresh Face

What brings me joy is when I get to see my sister and her niece every couple of months as they live in a different city, either i travel there or they come here and spending time with my 8 month old niece is the best thing.

Total Glossip

Going for long walks with my partner, daughter and our dog brings joy to me

First Base

Discovering a new fragrance which transports me on the first inhale.   Discovering a product that pampers and relaxes me.  

This is brings me joy! 

Winging It

• @DaisyCR wrote:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Ok thankyou

to waft the ambiance and beautiful perfume where ever I go and especially  for my new husband  thankyou so much for. Giving me the chance  I am a very happy lady my nehear south somerset 

@DaisyCR wrote:

what brings me joy is that I have just got married and would like  perfume  to smell nice where ever I go and smell goregus I I I @DaisyCR wrote:

How do I get my debanams beauty club free samples   as I do not drive I can not get to the shop I am 65 I live at 40 hawthorn road minehead some th west somerset ta248ep United kingdom. 

Winging It

Thankyou  you at debenhams beauty club from antoinette Mary Egan. Minehead 

Getting Lippy

Travelling with my dog brings me joy I got her when I lived in Portugal and we have traveled around portugal and the UK my holidays are planned just as much for her as they are for me we have had amazing experiences and met fantastic people along the way and not many dogs can say they have been flown by business class and traveled on a ferry 

Fresh Face

It will give me joy to know that a member of the opposite sex can try a men's fragrance by Dior Sauvage let the men make decisions on the fragrance reviews as the females normal get all the beauty products to try 

First Base

Joy is being able to Breath.

Due to an aggressive illness I had to have a double lung transplant.

On 21st of May 2018 I received this gift. Thanks to my Doner and their family. This I believe is the true definition of joy .

First Base

I think a lot of people may use this answer but im being honset. The one think that brings me joy is when my mom is happy or excited.  Whenever her face lights up it makes me feel good because she does so much for my family and she just generally deserves to lead a good and joyous life. #joyperfume #debenhams

First Base

what brings me joy is Having a partner that smells fresh and sexy 💋 he wears sauvage  so he brings me joy every time he wears it 💞💞💞💞💞💞

Winging It

What gives me joy at the moment is looking around my new home that I’ve wished and worked for, for years, and seeing it all finally coming together after a lot of blood, sweat and tears and help from my family. My little safe place. 

Total Glossip

What gives me joy?  Seeing my mother smile. ❤️

First Base

Absolutely love all Dior fragrances can’t wait to smell new ones

Getting Lippy

Fresh sheets and sunny mornings Smiley Happy