cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
First Base

Joy for me comes in the way of kisses & cuddles from my little boy! Those moments I cherish & carry with me forever. 💕💕

Winging It

Joy is a whole day to myself, it doesn't happen often so I make the most of it with early morning yoga, only being critiqued by the cats, leisurely bath,  trying a new hairstyle or make-up then sorting my wardrobe and going out dressed-up just for the fun of it.

Getting Lippy

Knowing that I've helped someone during a difficult time is what brings me joy! Kindness doesn't cost a thing but a small gesture always brings me joy knowing when it means so much to someone x

Getting Lippy

Books, flowers and the moon brings me the most joy 

Fresh Face

What brings me joy is walking on a beach, collecting shells with my husband and sons.

Fresh Face

Seeing my parents brings me joy because they live too far.

I got a sample of joy n that tiny cute bottle gives me joy... ♡♡

Now wana get my hands on the big one!

First Base

Spending time with all my family and puppy brings me great joy. Life is too short to spend it doing things that don't make you happy so enjoy every minute that you can. 

Total Glossip

My gorgeous 3 yr old grand daughter,  brings me Joy, she's at an age now where the things she says are so funny, she never fails in making me feel happy, I love being a nanna Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Walking out of work at 6.30am after a 11hr night shift knowing I've made a difference to someone's life (complex needs care assistant) . Walking into my children and wife at 7.15am knowing they have all they need because I work for it.  What brings me joy is the life I have, legally married to my same sex wife 👰 finally!! , 2 beautiful children, the most rewarding job, and our rescue pets. Also cake, makeup, clothes and shoes brings me joy 😂 

Fresh Face
Hi, @DaisyCR. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of joy is getting into a bed with fresh-fitted sheets and listening to some calming nature sounds after a long, warm shower on a winter's evening. I absolutely love that and there's nothing more relaxing.
Getting Lippy

Im a Sudomoxoma Cancer patient and failed my 5th yr remission after undergoing 2 further opps its come bk...So  The most thing that brings me joy at the moment is waking up in the morning to be given and able to live another day with my children and just enjoying the little things in life like all my family and friends around for tea and cake & movie time I really enjoyed on Fri eav lol. 

Winging It

What brings me joy is to see that the people I love and care for are doing well, happy and healthy. When I walk my dog and she looks stronger on her poorly hips. When I babysit my sisters kids, love my niece and nephews to the moon and back. When my best friend txt me “she’s pregnant “ best txt I read in a while for sure.

What brings me joy is to set sail and enjoy the being with nature. Love to walk in the mountains, October being my favourite month. All the different colours  from the leafs that have fallen from the trees, and how the river is changing with the colder months.  

When someone smiles and you and you return the smile. When a stranger says “ good morning “ when passes by.  To hear a babies laugher and it becomes infectious. To see kids playing outside having fun, watching them play the same games we used to play at that age. 

What brings me joy is seeing kittens and puppies. Dogs playing together, chasing each other and having fun.

what brings me joy is, happiness, kindness, thoughtfulness and lots of love. Good new, promotions, and days off.

everything beautiful, everything that’s free. Clean air, clean oceans and also clean seas.

Getting Lippy

Bring me joy doing shopping on my off day, eating sweets and listening music.

Fresh Face

@DaisyCR 

Nothing beats putting a smile on someone’s face. 

Helping someone unconditionally brings me Joy. 

#LoveDior 

First Base

Going to wake my 9 year old 'handful' and seeing her beautiful, perfect, angelic,  porcelain face.  Watching her sleep for those few minutes (before she wake lol) give me true joy.

Winging It

My granddaughter's bring me joy everyday I spend time with them, I enjoy helping them learn new things, and reaching their milestones.

Winging It

The things that bring me joy are family, watching the sea with my other half in the early morning, collecting flowers with my little niece, driving down  deserted highways in a convertible car, watching my hubby make a cup of tea, unsuccessfully! 

Getting Lippy

I know everyone would say this, but absolutely it's my 4 year old son who brings me the most joy.  It's just him and me and we're like a double act, I adore him all the world.  Nothing could come close to the amount of joy he brings me.

Nailing It

Spending time with my family and super close friends bring me JOY

First Base

Coming home to my kids and my beautiful angora kitten having been away from them for work makes me full of joy...being away from them makes me realise how much they mean to me! I work as a hair and makeup artist and love my job..but love family...its everything x

Winging It

What brings me joy is seeing my 2 year old daughter show so much love towards her 5 month old brother like when she piles all her soft toys on him when he's crying trying to make him feel better ❤

Fresh Face

What brings me joy right now is the bus taking me home after a long and arduous night shift. What will bring me even more joy is climbing into bed on a grey, rainy morning!

Winging It

What brings me joy is winning competitions :-) I’ll be honest lol

Winging It

My little boy Arash brings me joy! He is 3 years old❤️Good luck 

Winging It

What brings me joy.... a champagne brunch with the girls, a Saturday night in with my husband, a Sunday afternoon with family. 

First Base

Standing with my fiance watching my children play happily brings me joy, as does the rich entrancing  aromao a good perfume or aftershave.

Fresh Face

What brings me joy is when the smallest thing, like the simple words of a poem can bring so much happiness to a person. Showing someone how much I appreciate them gives me joy.

First Base

My boyfriend 

My joy is spending every day with my best friend, my gym partner and my life partner. We spent 6 months doing a long distance relationship,  a 340 mile round trip every weekend to sometimes only spent one full day together. Now we live together so this heartache doesn't happen, he is my joy and I love waking up next to him every day 

Getting Lippy

My family -my husband and my children.

Any time spend with them is absolutely joy.

Fresh Face
 JOY comes in many forms, for me JOY represents the feeling of knowing my family are well and loved. At present watching our daughter start her first job, turning into a beautiful young lady makes us proud parents filled with JOY ! 🥰
Fresh Face

What brings me joy are simply the little things we take for granted in life. Just being with my boys (husband and son) and knowing before I shut my eyes to sleep, the rest of the people I love are happy and alright. 

Nailing It

THE  BIGGEST THING IS THAT BRINGS ME  JOY IS SEEING MY HUSBAND REALLY REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY 21ST AUGUST HE WILL BE REALLY REALLY HAPPY TRYING OUT A FREE FULL SIZE BOTTLE OF SAUVAGE PERFUME BECAUSE ITS HIS FAVOURITE PERFUME AND IT WILL BE BIRTHDAY A GIFT ALSO I WILL BE SO HAPPY ALSO THE SMELL IS AMAZING BECAUSE MY ALWAYS TRIES IT ON WHEN HE IS WITH ME IN DEBENHAMS HE GOES I REALLY WANT THIS PERFUME FOR MY BIRTHDAY.

Fresh Face

Sitting in my lovely garden breathing in the beautiful scents of my blossoms and honey suckle, being in nature ,riding my horse through the forests and fields , all the different scents makes you feel so alive and free. 

First Base

What brings me joy, sounds sappy. But it’s a visual, sensual mixture of the smell of fresh bead placed in the toaster and the smile on my sons face and his excitement when that toast pops out! 

First Base

The smell of coffee first thing in the morning to start your day! 

First Base

What brings me joy is the fact I'm studying to become a nurse as it's all I've ever wanted 

First Base

The one thing that gives me the most Joy is my little boy giving me a cuddle and saying I love you mummy!

Winging It

Sunshine, happy people and  ❤️

Nailing It

I REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE THIS FREE FULL SIZED BOTTLE OF SAUVAGE PERFUME FOR MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY 21 AUGUST ALSO THIS WILL BE BRING ME JOY 😀

Winging It

coming back after a busy day at work and seeing my children brings me joy.

Nailing It

MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND BRINGS ME JOY WHEN HE TAKES ME ON HOLIDAY AND OUT 😘😀

Nailing It

I WOULD BE REALLY REALLY HAPPY IF I RECEIVE THIS FULL SIZE BOTTLE OF SAUVAGE PERFUME THAT WILL BRING ME JOY SO MUCH.😀😀

First Base

It's very cliche but it really is the simple things in life that bring me joy. Me and my partner have been so overwhelmingly busy the past year and this weekend, we just took some time together and had a little bake off at home, and baked some homemade bread, it's times like this where I'm happiest. Love spending quality time together.

Winging It

Finishing work on a Friday knowing I have 2 days off to do whatever I want. Whether it be an action packed weekend or a relaxing one sitting in front of the TV eating some nice food.x

First Base

My fiance cats and pony bring me joy 

First Base

Joy is being with your family and feeling the love

Fresh Face

Joy is having a shower in peace without any of your kids wanting to use the toilet!

Fresh Face

A cup of tea in my lunch break is one of those moments of pure joy, simple but effective.

Nailing It

@DaisyCR 

I WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE FULL SIZE BOTTLE OF SAUVAGE PERFUME AS ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY 21 AUGUST HE WILL BE REALLY REALLY HAPPY WHEN I GIVE THIS PERFUME TO HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY 🤞😀

Getting Lippy

Joy is being surrounded by my amazing family 💞