cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Happymummy
First Base

What gives me joy?

My growing family gives me joy and this new Dior scent will definitely give me more joy, as I mentioned growing family I will be a mum of two in 3 weeks time or even earlier 😃 , I think I really deserve something amazing like a new perfume for my still super sensitive sense of smell for doing so well in the past 8 months and of course it’s an ultimate joy to raise our second child. But to be honest I don’t mind giving another joy to my partner for being so supportive all through out , my partner do deserve this as well so I really don’t mind if he get it as i will still be overjoyed .

piskimo
Winging It

I recently trained to groom and work with dogs - I now get joy every day being able to be around lots of amazing dogs as my job! I love getting to know their personalities, and it really is therapeutic being around animals all day. So much joy! 

Welsh34
Fresh Face

Walking the coastal paths with my partner brings me joy. So peaceful just the sound of the seabirds and that bracing salty sea air. Feels as if we are the only people in the world sometimes and so invigorating to get away the stresses of work.

AmyLou
Winging It

My children 💗 As hectic as life is sometimes, they always bring me down to earth and make me appreciate what matters in life. 

tarcsilla
Fresh Face

Small things can bring you joy. Like the sun is shining, your loved ones smile, a lovely bouquet of flowers or a fresh new sheet in your bed. 

Gemsy24
Winging It

Coming home from work seeing my children's faces and spending time with them brings me joy

Anniegardner12
First Base

My 3 kids are the most joyful but I love my collection of perfumes I have a few. I do like to smell nice when i go out or even at home so i would say that's my 2nd thing that gives me joy x

Miaduggan28
First Base

To be honest, pay day! 

Mez
Fresh Face

Hearing the chuckles and giggles of my grand daughter when I cuddle and tickle her.

snitova
Getting Lippy

My family and my little daughter  Angel is a joy for me, she is my life, and everything for me

Jules1
Winging It

The thing that brings me most joy is being able to occasionally treat my loved ones to a little something special,

Dee7999
Winging It

What brings me joy! My children! Also a night away from them also too brings me joy if only for my ears and legs to get a break! Roses and Peonies! A clean house! Clean bedding especially when you’re fresh out of the bath/shower! Shoes!!! Bags!!  Nice clothes! People that smell good! Politeness! Sleep? Plenty of and coffee! All the above bring me joy! 🙌

jennyh1985
Winging It

waking up to my kids bringing me breakfast in bed happens once a year if that lol but great when they do

Anita21
First Base

I love opening my door and seeing my beautiful granddaughter smiling right back at me it melts my heart and I love her the world xxx

MayaNirvana
Winging It

What brings me joy... Making someone smile when they've been feeling sad x

purplepeepers
Fresh Face

I find joy from sowing seeds... I find joy from not weeding that plant because I don't know what it is.. I like to find self sown plants and later discovering that they are jewels and not weeds

SarahLouise94
Getting Lippy

Spending time with my mum and dad is probably what brings me the most joy. I'm very family orientated and I love having dinner with them, or going for a coffee or just having a movie night together. In saying that, I also love having quiet and cosy nights in with my boyfriend. It's soppy and cheesy but I genuinely miss him when I'm not with him, so seeing him just puts a massive smile on my face 

louissah
Getting Lippy

Would love to try and test this for you Smiley Happy x

SHARRRAN
Winging It

What brings me joy is seeing my grown up children laughing together, nothing beats that feeling

Nikkidolphin
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is family time spent by the sea watching the sun reflect like diamonds on the water. 

Suzygabb
Fresh Face

My two little fur babies are what keep me happy they keep me smiling I love shopping to but it’s the welcome I get when I get home from my kitty and my dog it’s as though I have been missing for weeks it’s such a joy to go home 

MyFairLady2
First Base
Laughter never fails!
CrazyCatLady
Winging It

What brings me joy is opening my bedroom door first thing in the morning to 4 beautiful little cat faces, they’re just so happy to see me, then lying in bed with my morning coffee surrounded by little purring bundles of joy ❤️

jwlancashire
Getting Lippy

Early retirement!!!

Marie31
First Base

Hi,

What makes me happy is being able to appreciate so much that most people take for granted.

I love the smell of the classic Eau Savage, this is my partners favourite scent and it smells so fresh, zesty and crisp... Its amazing.

Val2525
Winging It

Listening to my Dog snoring every night brings me joy

Kimmy1
Getting Lippy

My baby granddaughter has brought me much joy since her arrival 9 months ago. She has just mastered crawling this week (crawling forwards!!!) xx

Watts121
Chilling Out

I love life and everything it offers I love coming home from a hard day to my little cherubs reading them bedtime story’s watching their cute little faces 

K61R67
Winging It

Coming home to my husband and seeing his eyes lights into a smile it always brings me joy. Seeing the strength of our love bring joy to others 

k8veeach
Fresh Face

Delightful - Delicious - Dreamy - Devine  - Delicate - DIOR.

Soniaxoxo84
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is family get togetherness! There's nothing like it in the world, always reminds me how lucky and blessed I am to have a family 😌

Anita_Edney
First Base

What brings me joy is snuggles on the sofa with my 14 1/2 year old pug x shihtzu Ruby who is my world ❤🧡💜

lissajlee
First Base

Spending time with my other half and our animals, and cosy evenings in together, brings me joy 

asia6669
First Base

Joy is something that you can feel with your family and friends. In this really precious moment with them you will inprint colours, smells, feelings.

Anita_Edney
First Base

What brings me joy is snuggles on the sofa with my 14 1/2 year old pug x shihtzu Ruby who is my world ❤🧡💜

Dee333
First Base

My joy is my grandchildren.  They are amazing 

Robhue
Winging It

The thing that brings me joy is waking up on a sunny morning, knowing that I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want !

Imo
First Base

I would love to test out Joy as I’m looking for a new perfume to buy, I’ve had the same one for about 2 years now and fancy a change!

Joy to me is laughing so hard with your friends or family that you have tears coming from your eyes and you can’t breath 😂❤️ No better feeling than being happy! Xxx

Nadaley
Winging It

My husband occasionally works away and it’s really tough with two little ones when he does and we miss him terribly. When he is home, every morning when he showers, he leaves the upstairs of our house smelling amazing with his fragrances and it’s such a nice reminder that he’s home when the nice smells come wafting down the stairs. I’d love for him to get the chance to try a new fragrance as a new smell in his scent arsenal!

AndreaTink
Winging It

What brings me joy is my grand daughter. She was born by IVF and we paid for it for my daughter. Best 10,000 I ever spent

weesuz
Winging It

Spending time with my husband brings me joy, he’s the love of my life and also really likes the Sauvage aftershave!

Leannedee
Winging It

Joy is coming home from a long day at work and seeing my beautiful childrens faces 😍🤗

zoreen
First Base

Shopping and my kids

billbones77
Fresh Face

Joy can be many different things to many different people.. To me its the feeling you get when you have that moment of being content with your life and the family and friends you have around you especially significant when you have a brief moment of realisation of how content you are and superficial things mean nothing just the real things of close family and friends most of the time it is only that brief moment and then back to reality but for that small amount of time it's joyous and to recall it once in a while does you good.. Joy = being content.. 

Littlejohnbmx
First Base

My little family brings me joy - Spending time with my partner and our cat.  Oh and taking care of myself, being groomed and clean, smelling nice for an evening of binge watching Netflix in PJs! 

MrsInnes4
Fresh Face

Beautiful flowers and lovely fragrances!

Josie39
Winging It

Seeing my 4 year old nieces face when she hides and jumps out to try and scare us.  We try to see her every saturday and after a long week it cheers us up.  We  we can we take her out for a while and she just chats away to herself and anyone passing who will listen to her

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

The thing that brings me the most JOY is my family especially my 2 grandchildren.

Gretel
Winging It

IMG_20190809_134043.jpg

Smartie1
Fresh Face

My cousin has this aftershave and it was really lovely, it so nice to see see the joy it gives him when wearing it