cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
First Base

Talking to my  16 month old Australian grandfather on FaceTime brings me infinite Joy. 

Fresh Face

I love perfume and it would be great to be chosen to try this, my Birthday is coming up (1st of September) so it would make a great Birthday treat.

Fresh Face

Knitting preemie hats and cardis for the special care baby unit who supported us brings me immense joy. 

Fresh Face

5 years ago i got another chance to live like i should be.  And that's giving me a JOY every single day 🙏🙏🙏

Fresh Face

What brings me Joy, is coming home and seeing my Daughter, considering I got told I wouldn't be able to have children. She is our little miracle, also her middle name is Joy. Plus also getting pampered, and buying beauty products, is a joy. 

Fresh Face

I won't tray this perfum 

Winging It

My family, time spent with them. I love playing with my son on Xbox, giving gifts to my partner who loves Dior Sauvage. But also my job, where I bring joy and relax and peace to my clients. As a massage therapist I love making people happy and by wining this perfume I would make my OH really happy Smiley Happy

Getting Lippy

I love seeing my family happy, the rays of sunshine and the bees on my lavender plant bring me joy Smiley Happy

Winging It

What brings me joy is seeing my loved ones happy with their lives, sounds boring but I'm a happier person knowing they are well, healthy and happy in their day to day lives other wise I'm a big of a worry wort I tend to mother people and make them feel welcome and good about them selves. Simple but really joy should be the littlest things.

Fresh Face

My family bring me joy. No matter how much of a bad day its been they can always put a smile on my face and brighten my mood

Fresh Face

What brings me joy? The smiles on my grandchildrens faces when they open their Christmas gifts,  having the love of my family, taking Barney my sons dog for a long walk, watching rugby league and gardening truly brings me joy. 

Getting Lippy

What brings joy to me is the satisfaction of opening a new box of fragrance and putting it on me for the first time!

Getting Lippy

Simply to be able to wake up each morning to live another day with my loved ones brings me joy  ❤

Beauty Crush

My lovely daughters giving me a phone call when I am at work,  to say they love me and miss me-brings me joy and satisfaction 💗

Winging It

Spending time with my overwhelming joy xx 

Winging It

My family brings me lots of joy e.g. my husband and my children when we are relaxing or on holiday. My pets bring me joy when I'm down and play silly tricks when excited since I have 2 dogs and a cat. The rain brings me joy when I just want to go out and play in the puddles like when I was young. Good food always makes me happy like a nice roast dinner and Xmas.

First Base

My husband and my 4 kids. My World. My happiness 😍🤗

Blending In

Seeing my grandsons wee faces ❤️

Multimasker

Having my two children in my life brings me joy.  

First Base

Im easily pleased just being with my family brings me joy christmas dinner really brings me joy my son and daughter home with me and hubby 

First Base

What brings me Joy? When I tell both my husband and son that I love Dior  perfumes  so for Christmas and birthdays I always get a battle to see who can get me the best one, Christmas gone I got Miss dior and Joy cant wait to see what I get for my birthday  in a few weeks xx

Fresh Face

Currently what's bringing me joy is being pregnant with our first child after a long and heartbreaking journey to het here. The feel of our baby kicking is the most joyful thing so far, cant wait to meet them!

Fresh Face

Feeling the sun on my face, sand between my toes, the smell of the sea and that first taste of coffee in the morning are just a few of the things that bring me joy. 

Fresh Face

Waking up on a Saturday morning to breakfast in bed

First Base

@DaisyCR wrote:

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Fresh Face

Waking up every morning to see a new day in brings me JOY 

First Base

The thing that brings me most Joy is my little granddaughter’s hand in  mine and  her looking up and saying “I love you granny”. 

First Base

The little things in life bring me joy , like people saying thankyou for a favour you've done ,the smile on my family's face when tea is on the table every night, the three little words I love you , a roof over my head , but comfort I have brought to my children by smelling nice as I allways wear perfume every day , my children have allways had a sneaky sniff of my neck while cuddling , now they are grown up but still breath in deeply when they are home .

Fresh Face

Smelling  SAUVAGE eau de toilette off my husband  brings me JOY 😍😍😍 X

Beauty Crush

My grandparents as they are the most selfless people in the world, they bought me up and are my best friends I can’t imagine my life with out them

and animals.... I can not see a dog without saying hello and giving them a stroke!! Such loving creatures 😁❤️

Fresh Face

I sadly lost my auntie Joy a few years ago and my daughters bought me the Joy perfume last year as her namesake.  Every time I wear it it brings me Joy thinking about my beautiful auntie xx

First Base

Annual leave brings me joy - I get to spend quality time with my hubby and son

Winging It

Definitely my fur babies. I love coming home to my cute cats after a long day at work

Fresh Face

The biggest joy brings me giving presents to my loved and see their happy smile! 😍

Winging It

Priceless time with my kids and husband, we have so much little time for ourself as a family that every moment spent together bring us a JOY

Winging It

It brings me the biggest joy when my kids are healthy and happy. But also little things like my peony in my garden in full blum, when the sun comes out in summer, when I have fresh washing hanging outside. 

Fresh Face

It brings me joy to see the rescue cat I adopted getting more confident every day as she settles in to her new life with me and my other cat. 

Getting Lippy

Wow this would be an amazi g fragrance to try the thing that brings me most joy is spending quality time with all of my five nieces and nephews. They alway make me laugh and smile. 

Winging It

My little girls smile brings me joy. That and the smell of an amazing perfume 😀

Getting Lippy

Smiley Happythat's me  love  2 try these  out  one  4 the other half  and I for me .what brings me joy  is going to the hairdressers cause I am anew person and I am so joyful and happy .and my dogs make me so joyful  and happy 2 .

Winging It

The warm feeling of sunshine on my skin Smiley Very Happy

Winging It

What brings me Joy? Family time, doing things together, different generations making memories and enjoying each others company.  Might sound corny but after losing my dad 2 years ago and son away at university it means we are all not in the same place very often now. 

First Base

Smelling a new perfume for the first time really brings me joy, also smelling perfumes that remind you of places or people also brings me joy 

Winging It

Travelling the world, seeing amazing new places, exploring new cultures and meeting new people bring me joy!

First Base

The thing that brings me the most joy is when my son gives me the biggest cuddle without me even asking for one. After the worst days it’s all taken away with one of his cuddles🥰

Winging It

Seeing my daughter growing as a person brings me joy. She is not even 3 yet but how she acts how she talks just amazes me and makes me think that she is just perfect the way she is and that she will do or say something that just proves again that she is even better than I thought.. her baby brother who she will be meeting soon should I so proud for having such an amazing sister. 

Winging It

The Christmas period brings me joy.  It's a time of the year for me to get together with family members and friends that I don't get to see very often.

First Base

Cuddles from my 17 year old, there is real joy in knowing your baby girl still needs her mummy sometimes 😚

Winging It

It brings me Joy when my 5 year old Grandaughter asks me to sleep with her and give her cuddles in bed when she has a sleep over then wakes me up with the words “Nana I love you” 

Winging It

What makes me happy and brings joy to me is FREEBIES and BARGAINS....... ☺️

I love makeup and perfumes and things like that 

What I love especially is gifts 

#joy