cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Fresh Face

Joy is visiting my parents who lives in a different country! Talking and spending some simple time with them gives me lot of Joy!

Winging It

My beautiful 2 year border collie Izzy consistently brings me joy as I think she’s happy with me being her new mum for just over a year as she had been cruelly treated and didn’t know what toys were for but now she’s got a small dustbin filled with her toys 💞

Getting Lippy

seeing my wonderful  husband and son happy.  i dont know what the last few months would have been like without them.

Fresh Face

Shopping in debenhams gives me great joy especially for new perfume. Also my first grandchild gives me immense joy. The love for him is undescribable. Hes my wee sunshine 🌞🌝

Getting Lippy

Making plans! Whether it’s a meal out with friends, a day shopping with my Mum or booking a holiday with my husband, I love to make plans so I have something to look forward to.

First Base

What brings me joy is seeing that my husband and son have made it through another day as they both suffer with depression and anxiety that is what brings me joy.

Getting Lippy
Seeing my partner everyday is still the thing that gives me most joy, even after being together for over 10 years! Smiley Happy
First Base

Hugs with my handsome boy Percy the Pug, time with my family, walks along the beach no matter what the weather all bring me #Joy and so much more

Getting Lippy

Going camping with my family brings me joy, happiness and relaxation, plus finding a product that I love brings me joy.

Multimasker

Spending quality time, and having a laugh with my friends and family always gives me joy! Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Finding a perfume that last all day, as they did in the old days would definitely bring me joy   

I used to love Poison, Obsession and Opium but they now smell old fashioned and their newer scents are not as strong. 

Fresh Face

Love the joy perfume can’t go out without have it. Sometime I feel I should take joy 🛀 bath and then go out love love love

First Base

What brings me the most joy is my 2 grandchildren. Can put a smile on my face without trying bless them

Fresh Face

The smell of Joy actually brings joy to my nostrils, make me feel more feminine, and generally alive.

Its unique and fresh

Fresh Face

@DaisyCR  What brings me joy is watching my 6 month old daughter grow and form a beautiful bond with her 6yr old sister 😍. It upsets me to think in 7wks I have to go back to work from maternity and leave her 😭

Fresh Face

What brings me joy is spending time with my two children, in a world where social media is our most form of communication and living in a time where you can buy practically anything spending time with your family and working on self development is priceless.

Also purchasing a beautiful new bottle of #dior perfume definitely brings me a materialistic second joy ❤️

Fresh Face

My joy is simply being alive.....after total renal failure and an attempt by my husband to donate (which failed within 48hours due to a clotting issue) I wasn't expected to live.....but here I am. On dialysis now but grateful for every new day I see. 😊

First Base

@DaisyCR wrote:

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

eat better,run more,squat more,sleep earlier, wake up earlier. Make a good breakfast. Drink water, eat fruits ,read books. Talk less,listen more,feel deeper, Love better, be happy and thats what you call JOY!!

Fresh Face

What brings me joy 🤔 being there for people when their in a bad place knowing I've made their life a little bit better with nothing in return. I've been in the dark and I wanna be the person I needed, so knowing I can do that for others brings me joy.

Fresh Face

My kids ,im so proud of the people they are becoming and they bring me joy everyday 

Fresh Face

Getting into a freshly made up bed sprayed with just a little of my favourite perfume.

Fresh Face

Joy is seeing that when I’ve got home from work and my lovely kids have put the dishes in dishwasher, pure joy is when they’ve put them in upside down! Little things means a lot 😁

Winging It

Seeing my 10 month old grandson Oliver brings me joy, and when he giggles I just melt. Now if you could bottle that lovely baby smell....

Fresh Face

I had a sample of joy come through the post and I loved it. The smell is just out of this world, the number of friends and family who told me that I smelt really nice was amazing... Joy has got to be the best smelling perfume I had ever smelt.. Christmas is coming and joy is on top of my list... I do keep going into Debenham and spraying joy on me... Sorry but so true. 

First Base

My children ❤

Fresh Face

I had a sample of joy come through the post and I loved it. The smell is just out of this world, the number of friends and family who told me that I smelt really nice was amazing... Joy has got to be the best smelling perfume I had ever smelt.. Christmas is coming and joy is on top of my list... I do keep going into Debenham and spraying joy on me.. 

Winging It

As a busy mom of 2, im constantly on the run. Days go by when i get time to myself and even during that 'me' time im making tea or stopping the kids from something so joy is like thrown out the window. But what i do get joy from is lying on the sofa with the light off and my eyes closed, not sleeping but just  thinking of nothing. The sound of calm and quite gives me joy. 

First Base

Brings me joy to snuggle up to my gorgeous smelling guy after a romantic night out or a long hard day ❤️

Fresh Face

Life overall brings me joy. Being alive, experiencing moments,  people' s good actions, family reactions, nice gestures, all small details put together, brings the joy of life.

Winging It

My boyfriend, as cheesy as that may sound. Always supportive, thoughtful and there to cheer me up after a tough day 😍

Winging It

I like a lot them. Have a really nice smell. Will be great opportunity to try ,and I nice gift for my birthday 18.08.😚😚😚really amazing. 

Winging It

My transgender daughter has chosen Joy as her new name.  It brings me joy when I see her being happy as the person she is meant to be

First Base

My source of joy are my 2 kids 

Winging It

The first snow of winter brings me joy because it makes the days seem brighter and it means Christmas is coming

Getting Lippy

Spending time with my loved ones brings me so so much joy. Life is fragile and very very precious. Spend it with those you adore 😍👪👫 x

Winging It

Looking back at old photos with friends or family brings me joy.

Winging It

What brings me joy is being with family & friends. I love spending time with people I don’t see often as I’m unwell with various health issues, I am pretty much house bound & it makes me so happy when someone comes to visit. I also love collecting things & have since I was a child. The things I love to collect are dolls, beanie babies, Disney Pin Trading Pins, collectible coins & foreign countries stamps. 

Winging It

What really bring me joy is finding money left in my purse after a night out....and all my makeup too!

Winging It

Health of my children and family brings the most of joy in my life, thanks to that we can enjoy out lives to the fullest!

Fresh Face

The best things that make me happy everyday is being with my little family after having two strokes they have always been there looking after me so would love to be given a chance to try this my four lil doggies bring me joy each n every day 🐶🐶💕💕💕

Fresh Face

I am easily pleased these days, I must be getting old lol. I love knowing that every one around me is happy. I would love to try this new parfum I like to smell lovely all the time. I am not one for keeping my perfume for special occasions I wear nice perfume every day. 

Fresh Face

The biggest joy is to see my children face speaking with the neighbors having coffee helping the elderly have fun outside helping the community 

Fresh Face

One  thing that made me happy was me and my mum both getting the all clear after both having breast cancer within a year.  Also finding a perfume that makes you feel special and lifts your mood which then becomes your signature perfume. 

Fresh Face

My children when they are happy 

Winging It

Nothing brings me more Joy than see happiness on the face of my 2 children 

In the morning when I make them pancakes or if it when they open a present or see me coming to get them from school ...😊💗☀️

First Base

I have 7 beautiful grandchildren and although it’s 15 years since the first one was born I’m still filled with joy when any of them call me ‘Nanny’. 

Getting Lippy

My work is what brings me joy. I have been working in a hospital for 4 years and seeing my patients improve everyday and eventually go home is amazing 

Winging It

My garden brings me Joy!  Although I'm in a wheelchair I manage very well having bought just about every implement out there and "Heath Robinson-ed" lots of other tools to make them easy to use.  Hubby loves growing from seed and planting and I love weeding and sweeping.   I spend half the Winter planning with my lovely hubby!  

Getting Lippy

Hi, 

My children are the ones that bring me joy and my partner each day i wake to see their beautiful faces and that surely brings joy as it makes me so proud to!

good luck everyone 🍀

Winging It

Finishing work at 4pm on Friday night and knowing I don't have to go back again until Tuesday morning at 8.30am - yippee