cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
nyss85
Fresh Face

Spending time with my little girl and family brings me joy Smiley Happy

AnnaChall
Fresh Face

My biggest joy in life is watching my babies grow up......oh and also my bed!!!!!!

Vali
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is my family ❀️🎁

deedee1962
Winging It

My Animals Nala and Butterscotch (our Golden Persian cats) and our dog Teddy bring me so much Joy with everything they do! 

Natalie87
Fresh Face

My children and my husband bring me joy 😍 also make up and fragrance 😘 one of my all time favourite fragrances is #Jadorè by dior! I first smelled Joy at the airport last summer and have been dying to buy a bottle since!

PIXXIE
Fresh Face

Sunshine and fabulous fragrances! 

Tiredmom
Winging It

My kids, knowing that I'm doing something right in life, watching my daughters grow into stunning girls (15,11 & 6) xx

Eva3
Winging It

That brings me joy is being helpfull for the others

Wendy9
Winging It

Joy is spending time with my eight grandchildren, watching them grow into lovely individuals. Being proud of my children that have grown into loving adorable adults.

Joy is being grateful for all that I have and the life that I live.

dee22edwards
Winging It

Making other people happy is what brings me joy. Especially my mum and my boyfriend. As long as they are happy so am I.

...oh and dogs! Dogs bring me soooo much joy!! Heart 

_Gagandeep16_
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is taking out my little 5 year old niece and splurge my pay check on a day out with her getting whatever her little heart desires and trying lots of different food places as we are MASSIVE foodies. And seeing her little eyes beam when she says it was the best day ever, honestly melts my heart x

nadha
First Base

What brings me joy...

Getting home after a long day at work, realise I have a small unexpected parcel waiting for me. I open it and inside I find the latest product to test: Dior new JOY

Ali1977
Fresh Face

After many years of suffering with depression and receiving intense therapy for the last 9 months I can honestly say that just the simple things in life give me the most joy. Spending quality time with my children is the most valuable joyful experience in my life. Enjoying days out, cosy nights in front of the tv makes me go to bed every night with a fulfilled smile on my face

Florsaab
First Base

It brings me joy seeing and doing acts of kindness, a young helping an older person cross the street, some real hero saving a life,  sharing food with someone who needs it.. small but significant details.. for more! 

Antonella33
Getting Lippy

Oh wow! I would love to be selected for this amazing gift! Joy for me is seeing my husband smile and happy, his happiness is my happiness and a gift that is also half for him will definitely give me joy πŸ’•

sexysadie476
Winging It

My beautiful cat and loyal companion, Harley.  He makes me laugh out loud with his antics and has brought joy into my life from the very first day I acquired him.

April2
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is ..... hearing my non verbal autistic daughter say her first words counting to 10 and her brother teaching her the look on his face when she does it is priceless..... the small things mean the most !

Sunnyday1
Fresh Face

As Tina Turner said .......it's simply the best.... better than all the rest. 

Angelai8
Fresh Face

My son brings me joy, everytime when i see him smiling i can feel gladness, also when i buy new things like make up or jewelry

Glossygirl88
Getting Lippy

When all my family are cosy in their PJ's and cuddled up on the sofa watching a great film! It's great to apply nail polish beforehand so all I have to do is sit and wait for it to dry! Cheers 

Becjames18
Fresh Face

My Cat -especially his cute little face first think in the morning Smiley Happy Cat LOL

Tonib321
Winging It

My 2 year old grandson brings me soooooo much joy, he always puts a smile on my face even if he wakes me at 6am!😁

Leanne12
Winging It

Love love Dior perfumes would be overjoyed to try the new Joy scent x

Annatodd17
First Base

What brings me joy is when everyone pulls together and works as a team no judging trusting each other love and loyalty but most of all my partner my soul mate my everything my joy my life and when we give each other presents we bring joy and also what would bring me joy is no poverty in the world all them people who need our help in other countries we would bring joy if we were more kinder to them instead of being greedy and stubborn 

Sabrinashort
Nailing It

What brings me joy is to see my son happy 😊 I would love to try the women’s new joy by Dior. I would equally love to give my partner the new men’s Dior fragrance as a gift πŸ’ 

Sunnyday1
Fresh Face

Joy is simply the best.... better than all the rest. it's a joy to wear and it smells also gorgeous.  It's a nice scent that can be worn anytime! 

43emz
Getting Lippy

My cat Bluey brings me joy, especially when he comes into my bed in the middle of the night to find me & sits on my lap pawing me. Also buying a new scent for the first time brings me joy, there's nothing like opening the wrapper and wearing the perfume for the first time.

CharlGrace91
Getting Lippy

Feeling happy within myself! 

Sula1986
Winging It

My husband of 14 years and our 3 beautiful children bring the biggest joy in my perfect family life ❀️

Boogie
First Base

The greeting from my black Labrador Molly Magic every time I go home home never fails to bring me joy πŸ₯°

TaniaA
Fresh Face

I feel joy waking up everyday and hearing the kettle steam ready for my morning brew. The peace before the stoem in this house. What brings me joy are my babies are playing and laughing together nicely. Which I must say is rare but a joy when it comes along 

Daniellejr98
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is walking into my boyfriends house and all of his little brothers and sisters saying hi to me and giving me hugs and telling me about what they’ve been up to 😍

jln1212
Winging It

seeing my partner and daughter happy brings me so much joy xx

Malibu01-
Winging It

What brings me joy ? My family all being back home hubby, son, daughter there partners and just chilling. Simple things really do bring me the greatest joy

Happynan
Fresh Face

Joy is looking after my little granddaughter and her wanting to smell like Nannie!

Jules4871
Winging It

My fiance brings me joy. I recently had a breakdown after so much happening in my life. Hes the one person who can make me laugh when im so low.

Hes loving and supportive and brings joy to my life every day x

andreaburton832
Winging It

Spending time with my daughters and laughing about silly things, my oldest it going to university very soon so I will miss those times.

Mel14
Fresh Face

Whilst I'm at home nursing a broken leg I think it's made  me realise how much joy my family bring to me including my little pouch who has kept me company 

Chrystalr
First Base

Cosy winter nights in with the family watching a movie and eating a roast dinner brings joy to mind in my eyes ❀️

George-in-flat
First Base

My daughter, my husband and our cat bring me infinite joy. 

Clairesimp85
Winging It

My son brings me joy, there's not a moment goes by he can't make me smile ❀️

KerryO
First Base

The thing that brings me joy is when my little ones just say β€œMummy I love you” just because Smiley Happy 

Khomer1
Fresh Face

My favourite thing to do is after getting ready for a night out last thing is to put my fave perfume on before walking out the door... oops sorry that was before I had kids and now never go out or buy perfume lol 

Violetjakey
First Base

What brings me Joy is having both my children at home for the summer holidays, listening to them laugh and play and even the falling out. They grow up too soon. Xx

Janinea
First Base

What brings me the most joy is playing with my cats after a stressful time. I just love seeing the way they chase after their toys especially the little light I got for them. Secondly I have to thank my mum for giving me the joy of going to music festivals because I just can’t go alone due to problems with my health. Without my pets and my mum I would not have any fun. 

Frangipani
Fresh Face

Joy for me is simply hearing my children laugh and watch them smiling!

Sevreon
First Base

What brings me joy is when all my family are together for a weekend playing games and having a meal we all live apart Windsor,bracknell,Bristol, Manchester and Devon so when we are all together that's the best Smiley Happy 

Annde8
First Base

What brings me Joy is receiving photos of my new granddaughter born one month ago in the Ukraine via surrogacy.  Can't wait to munch her

Alexjane
Winging It

Fresh bedding brings me joy and spending time with friends and family.

Loobylou22
Fresh Face

The thing that's brings me joy at the moment is my son. I am amazed by how much he learns every day! πŸ’–