cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Summer2019
Fresh Face

Joy to the world! A thing of beauty is a Joy forever!

Jodv
Getting Lippy

My family brings me joy and when my husband surprises me with a new perfume. 

Ireneprice12
Winging It

Would love my husband to try this he love his aftershave and loves to try different ones

Allycat81
First Base

Most of  my joy comes from my daughter, the achievements and small steps that she makes each day. She has now finished attending a SEN school but before the end of the summer term  I attended a special choir concert for her school cluster, where her choir group sung in the own special way and signed a long to This is me! I cried my ears out sitting there watching, seeing her standing up tall wearing her choir jacket,signing away with a biggest smile on her gorgeous face looking so pleased with herself,really is one of the proudest most joyful moments I will cherish to many years to come. 

Sammydowding
Winging It

What  brings me ultimate joy is going to the sea side!!! The absolute best feeling ever when you havnt been anywhere for a long time and you go on a trip to see the beach! I feel like a kid again bouncing around excited to jump in the sea, splash about and run on the sand! 

Simmysuz
Winging It

What brings me joy is having my boys with me, my hubby and my beautiful sons Josh & Cameron.  When I haven’t got them close I think about our recent holiday together in Spain so the joy comes flooding back.

LaurenJessica
Fresh Face

Listening to music! Listening to music always brings me joy! 

Honestly, it makes me so happy. I do not know what I would do without music. 

I listen to every type of music for at least 7-8 hours a day. I can escape Into it and into my imagination.

LyndsayJ
Fresh Face

Joy is the feeling of enjoying life and making memories. I try to feel joy in everything I do, I reflect on my days and what I am thankful for.  

My best friend is pregnant and due in August, it's my Dads birthday on Sunday and I get to see my Sister next weekend, all of these things give me great joy!

Lisagrant1973
First Base

Being at the beach the sound of the sea rolling up the beach, the smell of the air salty and fresh, the sound of families all together enjoying each other’s company laughing and playing and in that moment in time all your worries and cares get washed away

Geraldine
First Base

My daughter gives me Joy every day

Alysonchainz
First Base

Preparing a meal and watching my three grown up kids eat and enjoy it, talking and laughing with each other gives me joy 

Martina2
Winging It

I love the perfume and eat de toilette of Cristian Dior J’adore !

Jan44
Blending In

What brings me joy

Is not hard to say

My three grandchildren 

Just make my day

The room lights up

With fun and laughter 

So joy abounds 

With my grandson and grandaughters💝💝

Midwife31
Winging It

When I get a huge cuddle from my 11 month old son first thing in the morning! 

KK7
First Base

Being able to help others, especially those less fortunate, brings me joy. Knowing that lives are bettered is wonderful.

Sumixo
Getting Lippy

So the other day whilst sleeping, my little one (whilst he was asleep) grabbed my arm with both hands and snuggled right up to me.

OMG.

It was SO cute!!! 

I felt so wanted, gave him a  little squeeze and good few kisses only

for him to move away again 😂 😭

Mothers eh?

My kids are the main joy in my life, making them happy is everything

Selfless love!!

I would love to win this, i love love love perfumes 😭

@TazK  

Genka
Winging It

My biggest joy is when my children are happy. When my 3 years old say me "I love u to the moon and back" and when my 5 months old smiles at me after feeding and hug me with his little hands. Small things in life are the most important  

Silk21
Winging It

The joy I find in my life is to always show appreciation for the small things in life its can make the biggest difference to my day. 

AG2
Getting Lippy

My joy is seeing my husband playing with our baby girls and making them laugh and giggle so hard and in that moment I could cry with happiness, it melts my heart 🥰

harshil17
First Base

All Joy brings joy 

CharleneBoyd
First Base

I love coming home from work to a wee parcel....I love shopping 🛍😍

Scorpion
Winging It

Seeing my wife's face when I collect her office bag from her knowing that all the trails and problems that the day brought are behind her and forgotten .

JenBren
Getting Lippy

Joy is knowing my husband and my little Jack Russell boy are happy, healthy, loved and content. You can have all the money in the world and still be lonely, unloved and unhappy - so what good does it do if yo have no one to share and enjoy life and love with. 

Candycream35
Winging It

This is my fave Dior item - I'd love to test it for you!

1missbeauty
Getting Lippy

Joy for me is when my 6 month old munchkin smiles at me... all the stresses in my world melt away... truely believe a babies smile is the most honest and genuine... 😊

Amylaura64
Winging It

I’m making more of an effort to appreciate the joy that can be found in every day. We shouldn’t just wait for big emotive moments to feel grateful and full of joy, it can be the little things that make you smile too. A smile, a hug or a coffee that all set you up for the day!

Candycream35
Winging It

Joy is an empty clean house and a bit of time to chill before the peace is broken!

Rocio13
Getting Lippy

There arw many things that bring me joy but nothing like the littles things: when into a library the smells of the piled books, the smell of a new book while having a cup of tea and listening the rain at the far, so waiting for those Autumn evenings at home enjoying the little sparkles of life. #joydior 

Obriens86
Getting Lippy

My son brings me joy, he’s my rainbow baby and my best mate all in one!

cheeriee
Winging It

Being with my friends brings me joy! I also love beauty products and I would love to try these new perfumes myself <3

colboz1975
Fresh Face

My family bring me Joy and we are an extremely tight knit family. I love my Saturday's getting together with them. 

jojojo
Winging It

lots of  different things that bring me JOY, like buying a homeless person soup, sandwich and cuppa and giving my old coats to them in winter.  It's not often people say this, my job brings me JOY, seeing children's  excitement at christmas when they come to  the pantomime or experience the magic of live theatre for a first time.  I'm equally as JOYful when i get home from a long days work change into my p.j's  put my feet up and cuddle my cat, when he starts purring and gives me that look as if to say 'i love you' . 

But the most JOY I get is spending time with my hubby, we both work shifts and weekends so don't see each other as often as we'd like when we go on holiday and spend time alone watching the sunset it's the best, it fills me with JOY just thinking about it. 

Yogabunny2011
Winging It

Walking through a field of wildflowers on a sunny day

Terryamy80
Winging It

The things that give me joy are my 20 month old twins majority of the time they’re really good and when ever they’re laughing and smiling gives me the deepest joy! Xxx

Carrie15
Winging It

The joy of summer holidays kids home family freedom . 

patricia4
Fresh Face

Joy is arriving home, being greeted by my Husband and my great wee pussycat.  Having a few Bacardi's to relax in an evening.

Meljel
Fresh Face

I love seeing my childrens faces when they ask for something what they've really wanted for ages bt couldn't afford n i finally give in n just so happens I Thought I had enough left over n i buy what it is they've been wanting for ages n seeing their little faces light up i so love that!! Bt then I've forgotton to  pay something!! Never mind I always catch up in the end!! And it doesn't happen often ☹️... 

Lintie
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR wrote:

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

What brings me joy is my family, especially when we are all out together for a meal or just doing something nice

Loveis1304
Fresh Face

Spending time with my daughter fills my heart with joy after being told we would be unable to concieve we were the luckiest people in the world to then fall pregnant with our one and only child now nearly 13 years later she is the absolute best thing we have ever done and I feel totally blessed that we are so close and both enjoy each others company so much ,just seeing her grin from ear to ear when we have fun together means the world to me 

Emma20
Getting Lippy

Seeing my newly born granddaughter in my sons arms brings me joy

Soffie786
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is

My 11 year old son. I smile every time I look at him. He is my heart and my world. He can make me laugh until I cry! He makes every day of my life better and inspires me to be a better person. Unconditional love...is true joy for me.

Millie11
Winging It

Spending time with our 8 grandchildren,. brings me joy

Beanie456
Winging It

My grand daughter gives me Joy when she gives me a cuddle and we do stuff together, recently learnt her to knit lovely to see her not on the iPad!!!

Janjan
Winging It

Happy children =  happy mummy clean house is a clean mind all round joy 😀

Sj90
Getting Lippy

Joy to me is coming home after a long day to my husband and newly adopted cat to a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit. 

fseymour
Getting Lippy

The scent of a good perfume brings me JOY.  The scent of Elizabeth Taylor's Passion Perfume brings me JOY.  Perhaps JOY Perfume by Dior will bring me JOY,  if I am lucky enough to have the perfume.

Jaddie
Winging It

Going into town and stopping to feed the ravens in the Park and feeling that I am at one with nature breathing in fresh air and enjoying quiet contemplation before getting back to the rush of life as they are so happy in their own life 

jac11
Winging It

What brings me joy is spending time with my daughters and having the opportunity to try new fragrances.

hk1
Getting Lippy

My family brings me joy.

Laujon
Getting Lippy
  • Would love to take part the simple things bring me joy after being ill and having quite alot of scares just to be able to do things most people take for granted brings me so much joy and my family.