cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
GeorgiaP11
Winging It

My children, my husband, my job, my life in general.. I know, I'm a lucky sod already

Fifi30
Fresh Face

Thank you firstly for this fantastic opportunity.

What makes me so happy is my 2 step great grandsons who are identical twin boys Isaac and Noah who are 16 months old.

The joy and love they give not just  me but all of the family.

Love their giggles and cuddles they give.

Annawilko8
Winging It

My cat brings me joy, got her from the RSPCA she always makes me smile 😻

Juliemc
First Base

Nothing gives me more joy than sitting back and looking at how well both my kids have turned out so far. It’s nice to sit and relax knowing they are ok and are working hard, looking after themselves but still need their mum sometimes 😊

Lara2
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR  My JOY is the arrival of my two new baby mini lop rabbits Truffle and Swayze. They’re the cutest wee cuddlers! 🐰❤️🐰

Vchristina1
Total Glossip

What brings me joy is seeing my two little bunnies (Benjamin and Bella) run around the house, leaping in the air after they've had their favourite treat - banana Smiley Happy

Ubuntu11
First Base

@DaisyCR  nothing beats spending time with loved ones - especially getting dressed up for a (rare) night out with my husband, trying a lovely new perfume of course! Would love to try a new one Smiley Wink 

Jenfer86
Winging It

What brings me Joy is coming home from a long day, putting on my comfies and losing myself in a book.

MamaRoss
First Base

Biggest Joy ever was seeing my children in DisneyWorld last month - their Joy is mine and it was magical!!

also, snuggling into my hubby’s neck and his scent!

Anniefanny
First Base

Brings me joy to see my children grow up into independent young adults and make their own way in the world and feel my job is done and I’ve done it well ❤️

AnnaG
Fresh Face

Joy is spending time with my two nieces and watching them get grow up. Being an auntie is the best!  

catta5
Winging It

drawing the curtains in the winter time  putting my feet up with a good book ,glass of wine and my cat curled up beside me with his back legs on my lap and of course peace and quiet so all is well

D_haria
Winging It

Leaving work knowing I did everything I can, seeing patients recovering, and knowing I’m going home to my beautiful family.

malinaa
Winging It

spending time wirh my daughter brings me the most joy, its really valuable time for me as a single mum

Gretel
Winging It

My family being happy, long sunny days and my cats cute little face.

Funnyhw
Winging It

Knowing that when I wake up that  I have been blessed by being given  a new day to enJOY, embrace, cherish and smile about; knowing that it is going to be a brilliant JOYful day.

Sassygirl14
Getting Lippy

Seeing that my wing eyeliner is on right on both eyes that brings me joy! It’s not often I can get it right but when I do it’s feels like an achievement.  I would love my husband to try the new Sauvage as that will bring joy too xx

Tina138
Fresh Face

What brings me joy? When the sun is out and people are smiling and feeling happy.

KTB10
Winging It

What brings me Joy is spending my days off with my little boy and our dog Peanut. We usually go for a lovely walk and have lots of fun together

Roni
Winging It

My partner has used both the EDT and EDP of sauvage and the deodorant too. He loves the EDP whilst I love the original EDT.  I'm looking forward to this new scent and hoping it has Oud as it's the trending scent now and we both absolutely love Oud. 

Bartsmom
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy most in the world is sitting with my husband in some random location during a day out having a cup of tea out a flask just looking at our beautiful country, no matter what time of year always make me joyful to be alive. 

SueWilliams
Winging It

Curling up in bed made with fresh clean sheets knowing that I've helped people to do the best for themselves that they can do makes me very happy. 

Jessp
Fresh Face

For me it’s spending time with my 3 little nieces - they’re full of energy and never fail to make me smile

Kelnanf1
First Base

My children bring me joy after losing my 5 year old Daughter it makes me appreciate my 4 boys alot more seeing them happy a being just boys. 

Nicola67
Winging It

Spending time with my 3 year old grandson. He makes my heart melt 💙

Red67
Winging It

@DaisyCR wrote:

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

The most joy I’ve ever experienced is my son becoming a Dad for the first time. 

The pure joy on his face melts my heart.

I am so honoured to be able to enjoy being a Nana.

Ss3
Fresh Face

Having depression and anxiety means that I am not happy very often and alot of the time when I am I am anxious about it being ruined. 

However my fur baby boys always seem to know when I need a hug as they are there if I am at the house or within our estate.

I have noticed recently that smelling nice, feeling a summery smell makes me feel lighter and when people tell me I smell nice it gives me a confidence boost and makes me happy when I tell them what the scent is as I feel I am helping them too. 

laura1976
Winging It

What would bring me joy would be testing the new Dior Joy! 

But in truth just knowing that my family and friends are healthy and happy brings me the most joy 

India
First Base

Nothing brings me more joy than sitting in the living of my family home in the middle of winter, with my whole family. When the fire’s lit and we’re all sinking into the sofas there’s no room to worry about the outside world, and we’re all able to live in the moment, with each other. That’s when I am able to feel truly peaceful, and truly joyful.

twiggy1
First Base

Joy to me comes in many forms, spending quality time with friends and family,  walking on the beach with my puppy; the beautiful colours of nature and our wildlife. Singing wonderful music.

shazt4
Winging It

my grand children bring me the greatest joys       I love their honesty too...very often I'll get a 'you smell nice nanna'   I love people to ask me what perfume I'm wearing.I'm happy to share my choices of fragrance with anyone who asks...

Ellz03
Winging It

Nothing gives me more joy than seeing a smile on my children's faces. They bring light to even the darkest days.

Jmkrj
Fresh Face

Hugs with my husband, seeing my children happy and chocolate brings me great joy xx

FlickeringEmber
Winging It

Hot bubble bath, scented candle and cold prosecco...as a combination, with my favourite music playing from my waterproof bluetooth speaker.

Carollne
First Base

Watching my daughters dance brings my so much joy and happiness. My youngest daughter doesn’t have my confidence but up on the stage she’s a star.

Anyeri
Winging It

Thank you for this great opportunity to explore #diorjoy #dior @DaisyCR!!

What brings me joy? Taking my beautiful children travelling to experience the world through young eyes .  long walks up high in the hills or splashing down by the beach in the sun. Nothing quite like some much needed rest & relaxation. 

Smelling amazing in the process 

Stardust83
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy? Getting something nice in the post! Even better if it's something nice for my boyfriend because I get the excitement of opening the parcel first and then get to see his face when I give it to him!

Angel007
Winging It

Family and the dawning of a new day  - brings  me joy 😍

Kimmi
First Base

The little things in life bring the most joy and happiness to our lives. I am thankful that I still have my father with me whom is 87 years old. To hear his voice everyday makes me appreciate what family is all about.

ADT1963
Winging It

Going on holiday with my fella gives me the most JOY!  Getting away from it all and chilling out on a nice beach, then getting ready in the evening for a romantic meal - all dressed up and wearing Dior perfume of course Smiley Happy

Emmafrith
Fresh Face

To be honest when I wake up in a morning to the silence of no kids running round , or animals crying to be fed that's my joy , the simple things i suppose . 💕

Traveller
First Base

Joy to me is travelling and seeing the world.  To experience new cultures, see how other live and sample different cuisines. To see natural wonders and man made wonders.

Ninacaroline
Winging It

Absolutely my children and especially hearing them laugh ! There is not a single day in their lives that they have not made me laugh and smile and when they laugh , which is very often , my heart swells with joy, it’s such a lovely sound !

Prosterena
Winging It

My family ❤️❤️❤️ They live so faaar 😭

mamamyca
Winging It

Would love to try a new perfume. Can do with Joy with new change in my life x

Jammy32
Fresh Face

Ok what brings me Joy well 2 things. One christmas cause i always love giving and seeing  people happy and two watching my boy becoming the strong confident character he is after being dumped in the woods. Never fails too amaze me just how loving animals can be even after horrible start Xx 

jong598
First Base

What gives me Joy? most important is seeing that all my friends and family are happy, safe & well, personally nothing could bring me more happiness than a day out, looking good and smelling great, a boost of confidence if you look and smell good, a trip to the theatre or out for a nice meal, always a pleasure and a joy to behold.

MillieM_19
Fresh Face

So many things bring me joy, but spending time with my partner and seeing him happy brings me joy like no other! And waking up to our cat's cheeky face 😻.

kellybashforth1
First Base

what brings me joy is my two daughters and waking up every day knowing iam still here to enjoy another day x

Karen123
Fresh Face

I feel joy when I come home from work and my grandchildren meet me at the door to tell me they love and miss me