cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
First Base

The things that bring me joy are, spending time with my grandchildren, I don’t see them very often, but it’s lovely when I do.

Winging It

what a fantastic opportunity to be in at the launch fingers crossed i am lucky. good luck all. Joy is having grandchildren  to stay 

Winging It

Joy for me is my two precious daughters,there is nothing better than ''Mum, we love you so much''!!!Thanks for the chance.

Fresh Face

What brings me joy?  Watching the grandchildren grow up into wonderful little people Smiley Happy

Blending In

Seeing my boys face when they come to give a hug in the morning.They are my pride and joy!!!

Winging It

The thing that brings me joy is working your pants off, on something really challenging, at work. Subsequently, getting a reward for all that hard work. 

First Base

A number of things bring me Joy but top of the list for me is when my 2 year old son realises I have either forgotten something as we leave the house, miss the bus and have to walk, is in the kitchen cooking but tired and he says to me "sorry mummy", "mummy come and sit down" or "mummy needs to rest". It gladness my heart and gives me hope that he will grow up to bring Joy to people life's. 

Getting Lippy

A sunset, a smell, a look of love, a rainbow high above....things that money cannot buy.

Fresh Face

Family..... never let you down

Winging It

What brings me joy is spending time with my family down at our allotment, growing our own produce, all organic and fresh and tasting fresh. 

Winging It

Seeing my Grandkids and making them smile as much as they make me smile. Love them to bits.

Fresh Face

Many little things mainly when I am able  to leave my house and go shopping ! I am a terminally ill man 30years old still full of life but physically unable to due to various issues health wise. So joy is when I wake with a perfectly fine ostomy reduced pain levels and steady energy levels .i can hit the shops and spend spend spend. Joy. To me  is my freedom. 

Winging It

Coming home from work to my hubbys smiling face who has a bath running, a meal cooking and a nice bottle of wine chilling. 

Fresh Face

Crafting. Making wedding stationery and bringing joy to other people. 

And my daughter - biggest joy of my life!! 

Winging It

having my family around me safe and sound brings me so much Joy.  We are not around forever,  to cherish each day with them is a blessing 

Winging It

What brings me joy are my 4 nephews, and especially the fifth one on the way!

Multimasker

Omg I LOVE LOVE sauvage its beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° xx love it even more when my partner wears it yum lol thats  my ultimate joy having a waft of him as he passes me!!

I suppose having a bar of galaxy in my hand or mouth at the same time πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ heaven what more do I need !!  Xx

Winging It

My family, my dog, the sun, a good book, a cuppa

Nailing It

So many things give me joy but most precious is memories of my mother, my childhood, the time I spent with her and now only can recall these beautiful, amazing moments πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

Fresh Face

I would LOVE to get involved and try this!

Gratitude brings me joy. I have had to make a lot of changes in my life due to ongoing health issues but the support and love of friends and family, as well as work allowing me to reduce hours to support my work/life balance means I have a quality of life back that I thought I’d lost. I now find myself grateful for the little things in every day that we so often take for granted. Find joy in the ordinary! Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR 

Winging It

I would love to try this new Dior as l am always looking to try new perfumes

Blending In

spending time with my family, seeing they are happy.smelling nice is always a joy  to as it make u happy to start your day .

Winging It

@DaisyCR I love getting ready to go out somewhere special, with the person I love. And never forgetting to spray myself with a beautiful perfume, Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR #dior

Getting Lippy

life is a miracle. Joy brings your life. My father passed away suddenly on his49 year age. And we worried. I don’t feel to do anything. Always I thought about my father. After the 4 month later about my father death... Joy come to my life. I find out I was pregnant. Most Joyfully  thing is when I was find out I’m already 3 month.

my miracle baby boy bring me a Joy. In my house every where is joy now. My little baby 4 month now . He always brings me Joy. We always live with Joy now.

Fresh Face

I get great joy from having great weather to have a good rowing session out on the river! (Doesn’t happen often in the north)

Fresh Face

JOY to me is being with all my Grandchildren, anytime but especially at Christmas. More so now as two of them will be living in Italy and won’t see them very often.

Getting Lippy

Spending quality time with my family is what brings me the most Joy.  It doesn't happen often enough but when it does I cherish it.

Getting Lippy

Traveling with my husband brings be a lot of joy. New city, cup of coffee and just two of us exploring the place. 

Winging It

I wpuld love to try joy the perfume. What brings me joy is the simple things like a lie in, or a hug from my eldest who he way too cool he thinks now, but still sneeks a cuddle. ##Dior #joyperfume

Winging It

Lifes simplistic achievements bring me the biggest #JOY...

A day well spent with family and friends,  or a niggly  chore that's  been needing to be completed , 

Big or small , embrace every day  the best you can !!

Winging It

My family and my friends, finding and discovering a brilliant book and mostly without fail, my lovely dog Lottie, the way she greets me when I get home and does crazy dancing and rolling in front of me. Nothing beats that!!!

Winging It

Sitting by the beach and just watching the beautiful waves touch the shore. Its just so relaxing and fulfilling.

Fresh Face

What brings me joy? An idea planted in my head then creating it, seeing it come to being. This can be anything, decorating a room, baking a cake, a new meal, sewing , knitting, anything at all. Something I haven't done before , it's great JOY seeing it come together and thinking I did that.

Fresh Face

Being alive makes me joyful. At 64 with 3 children, 1 alcoholic, 1 epileptic and my youngest with M.E. fibromyalgia and other things. I can see that my old age ailments are a blessing. Joy is the time spent with loved ones and still being here to do it. By the way I hope to be joyful for a lot longer my mum is 86 and still going strong.  

Winging It

Joy is watching the changes of the seasons and the pleasure of honeysuckle and jasmine climbing my garden wall and providing nectar for so many bees, while Mother Nature provides us with the wonderful sight of new lambs and baby birds being taught to take their first flights,  we are so lucky to have such a beautiful country and I wish folk would take a breathe now and then and enjoy it more.

First Base

β€˜Joy’ is my late sister’s middle name and losing her has reminded the rest of us to savour every moment together and find Joy in the smallest things. We will have pure Joy in our hearts when my son marries his partner in November who would love to be wearing β€˜Sauvage’ on their special day! 

Fresh Face

It brings me joy and pure happiness to find a perfume that becomes a memory of that moment in time.

I have a few of these and even years later I can wear a scent and be taken back in time to a lovely memory x

Winging It

Tavelling brings me much JOY, going to a beautiful spa brings me JOY, luxury on all levels and money brings me lots of JOY....tye face of my LOVE also brings me JOY.....β€οΈπŸ’

First Base

Happy people. The sun. The rain. My cat. My partner

Winging It

Joy to me is seeing my little grandchildren being happy and wanting a cuddle, their innocence and appreciation of the small things in life. When my family is happy, I'm happy. 

First Base

Seeing all the beauty of nature on a sunny day after the rain brings me joy 

First Base

It would be a joy to review these two fragrances I am looking for my new signature scent. 

Fresh Face

We have just celebrated our golden wedding anniversary with all of our family and friends this would be the icing on the cake if we were to qualify for these and as my name is Joyce and his is John I think it would be most appropriate as it is lovely to be able to spread joy and love and happiness to all, 

Fresh Face

Finishing work and going home to my boyfriend to watch a film and have a takeaway

Winging It

Two things bring me the most joy at the moment. Remembering that I'm getting married next year and planning out what my new little office is going to be like. Who knew buying drawer organisers could bring one person so much joy? 

Winging It

Life's simple pleasures bring me joy. Seeing my kids happy. A kiss from my husband. A nice glass of wine.  Sand between my toes.  It's also my middle name!

Winging It

It brings me Joy helping others , spending time with my baby boy. My biggest Joy. Looking forwards going home just to see his little face and big smileπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ§Έ 🍑

Getting Lippy

So much I could say winter makes me happy, Christmas brings me joy, Disney is my biggest happy memories but the one thing that puts the biggest smile on my face is my 11 yr old daughters I’m so proud of her she is beautiful inside and out so loving and caring, I thought I’d be sad she’s growing up so fast but actually it’s really exciting seeing the gorgeous young woman she is becoming πŸ’– #joy Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR Sauvage Pre Wrapped Eau De Toilette 100Ml - DIOR 

Winging It

It’s the simple things that bring me joy, the things that are free. Watching cuttings from plants grow into beautiful flowers, points for goodies from survey sites and the chance to try beautiful fragrance ❀️

Winging It

What brings me joy. .. 

The look on my boys faces when we surprise them! Be it a holiday or  day out. Love family time.