cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
First Base

My work takes me all around my county, to some very beautiful places, with views to die for. These unlooked for visions always bring my joy.

Winging It

Would love to try this 

Lesley Edwards

First Base

A gin and tonic! 

Winging It

Being chronically ill what brings me the most joy is fully enbracing and engaging with a  good low level pain day. Even if it's just to write in my pretty journals (writing is my passion)  or a long overdue coffee with a beautiful  friend who makes me smile, elevates my spirit and allows me to escape and be so very pleasantly distracted  whilst enjoying a lovely momemt. Sometimes even jist being able to put my make-up on and feel beautiful, again, just in that moment. Those are some of the things that bring me great joy in the challenge of the life I lead. 
Winging It

What brings me joy are little things in life eating my favourite meal,pampering myself with face mask on sunday night ,being around my favourite people ,deep chats about life with my mom and seeing my parents feeling proud about me brings me great joy!

First Base

Having a nice bath and then falling asleep in fresh clean bedsheets gives me joy 😁😁😁

Winging It

I Love Spending Time With My Family And Friends, It Brings Me So Much Joy

Getting Lippy

Caring for my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter brings me joy every day

Fresh Face

My wonderful 5 grandchildren have brought me joy over the years.

Winging It

What brings me Joy is waking up in the morning and through the closed curtains I can already tell there's bright sunlight and blue skies outside  Knowing you're about to have a sunny, warm day full of happiness and joy - it's the most carefree feeling and it's such a simple thing to enjoy! Smiley Happy

First Base

Having two beautiful step children in my life for the last 10 years to bring up, cherish, teach, cuddle, and enjoy the company of has giving me the joy of life. 

Blending In

Family all together in one place brings me Joy!

Blending In

Joy to me is waking up every morning and seeing my beautiful boys faces. Having nearly lost a loved one to a heart attack, it makes you appreciate all the simple moments and appreciate all the times I wake up and take yet another breath 

Getting Lippy

My biggest joy is my 2 daughters and my dog

Fresh Face

My hubby is the joy (and at times despair!) of my life and to be able to share my first tester with him would be fantastic.  

Fresh Face

Having all my family together brings me joy.

Winging It

@DaisyCR  - thanks again for another fab tester opportunity! Today's moment of joy was actually reading through the contents on this post! So heartening, uplifting, thought- and smile-provoking - a very positive start to a rather rainy day. Now, I'm off to read the news .... hmm, might have to come back here later for more JOY!! 🥰

Winging It

My children without a doubt have brought me so much Joy and continue to do so x

Winging It

🙌  Feeling the warmth of the sun on me, as I enjoy a good book and a cold drink ☀️📖🍹

Winging It

Many things like looking to my kids smile , receiving a smile from a stranger, beeing with my family having a meal all together... 

I will be more than happy to receive the joy perfume and giving my honest review

Winging It

My family, friends and pets.

Winging It

What brings me joy is,  the look of amazement and joy on my SEN students faces I support at school, when they achieve something they have been struggling to do, or thought they wouldn’t be able to.

Winging It

Getting into a clean, freshly ironed sheets bed after a long day of stressful work! It brings me joy and I sleep like a baby!!

Winging It

The simple things in life now, time with my family, just time to be still as,opposed to constantly being non stop. I like to watch the sun rise and the sun set, and then rise again. I like to hear the sound of the sea. 

Fresh Face

My family brings me joy.

Sharing a laugh with the kids and my partner and pets makes life worth living.  Sharing the sweet smell of flowers and baking together brings me joy. Thanks for the opportunity to share more lovely scents with them Smiley Happy 

Fresh Face

The joy on my face when my daughter comes home after getting a degree 2-1 at university can’t wait to hug her so proud of her the first in the hole family to get a degree 

Winging It

What brings me Joy is knowing I’m still alive and kicking after all my operations now I’m looking to the future 

Getting Lippy

My wife brings me joy

Fresh Face

Joy to me is the fresh smell of rain, the first fall of snow, seeing the sunrise over the fields when walking with my dog, catching up with friends and spending time with my family ❤️

Blending In

Spending time with family and friends is what brings me joy 💕

Winging It
Love to try this I adore Dior 🌸🌸🌸
Blending In
I know it sounds corny but my daughter brings me joy. She really is my best friend I honestly don’t know what I would do with out her. She always wants to impress me and be like me even if she does nick my perfume.
First Base

Joy is sitting in my small garden, having a drink with my husband in the evening during the summer, and watching the sun go down 

Winging It

It's the simple things that bring me the greatest joy. A walk in the countryside or a beautiful sunset. Most of all my children bring me unlimited joy every single day 

Winging It

Love to try this I adore Dior 🌸🌸🌸

Getting Lippy

Lots of things bring me Joy,  usually the simple things..... a meal shared with my family,  a cuddle with my great nephew (who is such a happy baby)  .  A cup of hot tea,  a facial mask when my skin is stressed, a lovely smelling body lotion.   Smelling my wrists when I am wearing a perfume that suits me (I look like an idiot sometimes when I do this in the street).   Walking in to the perfume section of a shop and deep breathing in the wonderful scents.   A gorgeous vibrant red lipstick.  A spritz with facial spritz when it is so warm (cools me down).  These are to name just a few!!

Winging It

Watching my mum model in a Fashion Show at the age of 75!  So, so proud of her x 👠

Winging It

Spending time with my two beautiful children. Yes , they can be a challenge but when all the chores are done and all the little gripes they have are dealt with, they are golden. When an adult really listens to a child, we learn something.

First Base

Joy is ............. chilling with friends, nice food, lovely wine and great craic

Winging It

The perfect Joy is to enjoy a relaxing bubble bath while my lovely husband cooks his special lasagne. We  enjoy it with a nice bottle of wine before snuggling up together - Just Heaven!

First Base

Spending time with my husband and my son brings me joy, there is nothing like the love of my family. 

First Base

Spending time with my close friends and family is a never ending source of joy as well as being able to give back to my community! 😘

Winging It

I have a few things that bring me Joy everyday, 1st is waking up and seeing my two beautiful daughters everyday.  2nd is being kind and helpful to others.  3rd is having a job that I enjoy going to everyday.

Winging It

Being able to complete tasks I’ve been aiming to do all day and then at the end of the day being able to relax and get ready for a new day!

Winging It

A walk in the sunshine where the only sounds are those of birdsong and the sight of flowers in the hedgerow.

Fresh Face

@DaisyCR  What a fab competition and fab opportunity.

The main thing that brings me Joy is my 3 year old little girl. She keeps me grounded, she makes me smiles and makes me laugh. She makes life worth living 💖 

Fresh Face

Joy is happiness.

I love gifting my family and friends, to see their happy faces is what joy is .

My handsome nephew and newly arrived niece bring plenty of joy in my family’s lives.

Joy is where I like to spend my happy time, with my beautiful family and friends. 💞

Getting Lippy

The thing that makes me most happy is my granddaughter, she makes life worthwhile and fun again. Seeing her grow every day and all her firsts is amazing.  

I thought having children was magical but grandchildren is a whole new level. 

My other sons partner is also having a baby girl in January, I cant wait my life is just getting better every day.

Fresh Face

Talking to a stranger or just giving them a smile whilst standing in a queue or during my morning commute and hoping that I’ve made someone’s day a little brighter gives me joy. 

Fresh Face

Drinking a hot cup of tea in peace brings me joy - other mums will know what I mean!