cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Bucks123
Winging It

Many things bring me joy... my kids voice of excitement and laughter every time when their daddy returned from work, . a hot cup of tea on a rainy day, fresh spring walk in woodland, when someone likes a food I cook or trying a new makeup / skincare product..

womble86
Getting Lippy

Perfumes not tested on animals which unfortunately Dior does.

greenlobsters
First Base

Unwinding in a warm bath with the fresh evening air flooding in through an open window.

I’d honestly be happy if I could move the bath outdoors, not sure the neighbours would though 😁

Tammyyng
Winging It

I have gave up my job after 18 years in a call centre to go to college to study make up artistry and beauty therapy so all things beauty brings me joy. I love nothing more than playing with make up or practicing on clients 😍

Marma083
First Base

When I go outside and the chickens see me , they all go crazy and charge me , I love it πŸ’™

Mary9
Winging It

It brings me joy to see my son, my family , my friends happy and healthy 😊 

NimkiS
Getting Lippy

Such an awesome opportunity!! The thing that brings me joy is seeing everyone around me happy & healthy, be it my family members or even anyone unknown.

Diya82
Winging It

What brings me joy , well watchin my three daughters , the way they play , interact with each other and watching them grow up I to beautiful people, knowi g that I've done the best job that I could of done ! 20190604_084327.jpgMy babies bring me joy

WeeMinx79
Winging It

Obvious one, my children bring me so much joy...when they aren't driving me crazy! Otherwise, driving a lovely flash car from work on some winding country roads. 

karanew
Getting Lippy

The thing that brings me the most joy are my children. Love spending time together as a family. 

Donnad
Getting Lippy

It makes me happy is being myself thanks for this opportunity

Maisieandme_x
Winging It

Wow I love dior! I would love to review this! What gives me joy? I have Wanderlust. When we had our little girl everyone said it would be harder to travel. No no no! It is amazing and Maisie is amazing! We travel the world as a family. I love stepping out into new places, Thailand being our fave. Whenever we go somewhere new I MUST have a new perfume so that fragrance then reminds me of THAT place and memory. 

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

Doing creative thing bring me joy! Eg make up , diy and decoration and etc ❀️

emmamo91
Winging It

Might be cheesy but my family genuinely bring me joy, don't know where I would be without them!

MeltyCat
Fresh Face

That immense feeling of satisfaction when you rescue and feed a bee back to health and watch it fly off back to the hive. Such sweet creatures and it never fails to make my heart grow several sizes. 

Area428
Getting Lippy

I like and it gives me joy that when i am with good friends

Ilzeb
Winging It

Where to begin 😁

my 3 years old princess πŸ‘§πŸΌ

her dad ❀️

Our little kitten 🐱

good book, loud music , fast cars , great movie , sunny days and rainy days with Harry Potter 😊

Shopping πŸ› friends πŸ‘«clementines in winter day 

holidays 🌴I could go on and on πŸ˜‚ good luck everyone πŸ€—

Kezzylea
Winging It

What brings me joy, There are lots of things that bring me joy, Waking up to my kid's & partner brings me joy,  Also lovely long family walks with our dog on our woodland walks also fills me with joy, The wildlife we see is always a joy as the kids faces light up.   

jam21
Nailing It

For me a walk on the beach with my family and dogs never fails in bringing me joy. Rain or shine I always return hope feeling healthier and happier!!! Thanks for this is amazing opportunity x

NehaB
Multimasker

my two children bring a big smile to my face and lots of joy after a hard day.

Vicki_79
Winging It

One of the things that brings me the most joy is quiet enjoying the Scottish scenery with a good book.

EvieBee
Blending In

What brings me joy is raindrops after the storm, chill of the wind, wood cabin, smoldering embers and the sound of the wind outside. Peace and perfection of my happy place, total sanctuary of my own. 

KA68
First Base

There are many things that bring me joy - here are but a few:

A sunny day.  The sight and sound of the sea.  A frosty morning.  Clean sheets on the bed.  Freshly baked bread.  A cup of coffee and catch up with friends.  A bargain in the sale.  Family get togethers.  My lovely cat.  When you wake up early and can catch a few more Zzzz.  A man that smells good. 

@DaisyCR wrote:

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Brummybird9
Winging It

@DaisyCR  my job brings me joy, working with a dedicated team of Emergency children's nurses we support each other through the magical moments and the heartbreaking ones.  It's hard going but rewarding. Smelling good always helps too #Dior

Kellyr22
Nailing It

What brings me joy is my beautiful rescue border collie who is so happy to have a loving home and he brings me joy everyday 

Joanneft55
Getting Lippy

My family, my house, my cat and dog .... all these things bring me joy ❀️

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

Joy is having your first lie-in on a Saturday morning after a busy week!

Claire83
First Base

What brings me joy at this time in life is my three girls listening to the laughing joking pranking they do to each other makes it all worth it to me .

Cabdy
Winging It
Walking by the sea
Shafaq123
Getting Lippy

Right now i am far from my 13 month baby..for me joy is watching his funny videos and pictures again and again..i am counting days when after 7 days i ll meet him finally..when i ll see him walking first time ..when he ll come towards me with his little baby steps showing his six bunny teeths..i cannot wait for that moment..this is perfect joy for me

Becks1988
First Base

Joy to me is coming home from a day at work to a hug from my partner and son and getting ambushed by my gorgeous pup Lucy. The BEST feeling in the world 

louiselaing18
Winging It

Nothing brings me more joy than my boyfriend arriving home after his night shift job. The house feel's so empty without him. Even my dog misses him, I always find my dog sleeping on his jumper!

Kmh
Winging It

My mum has recently had major surgery and it brings me joy that she is now home and starting her road to recovery.  She cares for my dad who is disabled so it has been a tough time for all of us. They use Joy and Sauvage already so it would bring me joy for them to have the new editions to try. They deserve it.

Katieraven
Getting Lippy

My son brings me so much joy ❀️

Lenny10
Fresh Face

My partner , my children and my grandchildren 

julieabradford
First Base

For me, nothing beats the joy I see on faces when they are clearly enjoying something I have done, whether it be giving a present or something simple like keeping someone company.

Alinashaleha
Getting Lippy

What gives me joy ❀ it's my grandchildren. In them I see so much of my son and daughter. The lovely happy moments we share. The joy in their faces when we have our sleep over. Joy in love laughter and life. You cant beat this joy β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦β€

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

There are lots of things that bring me joy but if I had to name one thing it would be:

πŸŒŸβ€that my family brings me joy I only have one son and he makes me smile everyday” 

SaMMi23
Beauty Crush

Joy, to me, is those little moments... You know the moments when you realize that you could just dance because of all the freedom you feel. 

That moment when you don't worry about a thing, you just smile and feel wonderful. 

Honestly, it comes in spurts for me, but when it does I know it's there and I never feel more blissful than in those moments. 

It's joyful moments that make life worthwhile for me.

Mesh
Nailing It

Making some one happy. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Rachmcnally1
Blending In

Simple smiles make me feel amazing and sets you up to feel full of joy and perfect for the day ahead

Jen18
Winging It

When I think of what brings me Joy its simple by boys πŸ’™πŸ’™ there’s nothing better than the Joy children bring to your life 

Nichola1979
Winging It

I love the look my mums face makes when I visit her. I don’t get to see her often as it’s a long 4 hour drive but the look of joy and happiness on her face when she sees me and the grandchildren is worth every wee stop, every are we there yet and every little squabble they have in the car. 

Helen406
Winging It

What brings me joy is going home  to my boyfriend after a long day.

#heismyjoy❀

Kdja19
First Base

My biggest joy is to watch my boys grow and to enjoy life.....also for my family to be happy and healthy 

Jacqueline8
Winging It

My family bring me the most joy. Especially when my partner has time off work and we can all have some quality family time together 

Lti88
Fresh Face

The simple things in life bring me joy. Nothing brings you more joy than hearing your childrens laughter. Or the smiles on their faces when they open their christmas presents. Photos. Memories. These things dont just bring joy into my life they bring a purpose x

vicbata
Getting Lippy

Joy is happiness within & little things can bring me joy.  To be able to travel, being healthy, having a loving family, all these bring me joy.

llsjgj1
First Base

it would definitely be the smile on my daughters face

Leebee72
First Base

My job makes me happy. As a Team secretary for the HSC I love every minute, my colleagues, patients, environment. I've been there four years and it's the happiest and most content I've been.