cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Getting Lippy

The thing that gives me my biggest joy in life is seeing my son grow and become more confident. He has additional needs and seeing him progress a tiny bit every day fills my heart with such happiness. He has taught me that slow progress is still progress! 

Fresh Face

What brings me joy is feeling the sun on my face and hearing the sea breeze... along with the love if my life #joy #sauvage 

Getting Lippy

My biggest joy.... is putting my favourite perfume on in the morning , making me feel like  a million dollars. Nothing better than  smelling gorgeous and seductive all day long.  I could never live without my perfume... make up is secondary....perfume is Essential!

Fresh Face

What brings me  JOY is to see my loved ones family and friends enjoying life having a good time and making memories to share with generations to come as life is precious. 

First Base

I am a TA and my job brings me lots of joy. Seeing children achieving their goals, both big and small, is amazing. I can’t imagine doing any other job Smiley Happy

Winging It

Waking up to the sun shining through my window, hearing my son's voice on the end of the phone now he's grown up and moved away, ,my cat miaowing at me as I open the front door when I get home......

Winging It

Food. It’s as simple as that 😳

Fresh Face

For me the joy is when I spend lovely time with my boyfriend Smiley Happy

Winging It

Nothing more joyous then painting a fresh set of gel nails. Do you agree girls? C4A21A51-5932-446A-9226-511E05BFA06C.jpeg

Winging It

My chocolate Labrador when he gives me a kiss!❀️

Winging It

I am full of joy every time I see my dog again😍 She lives away with the rest of my family and I miss her so much! 

Fresh Face

Joy to me is being the best person I can be, helping my kids grow and become the best they can be. The cuddles after school when it’s been a hard day.  Helping someone while I’m out, or a friend in need. I see the joy in them, which makes me happy. 

Nailing It

Hi 

Its about fragrance so I have to be part of it πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š as I am very sensitive for smells, always have to make sure what I can pick or what not so before buy this please let me test it to find if it's my cup of teaπŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks 

Multimasker

First of all thank you for this opportunity @DaisyCR this is my first time applying for new on you testers my husband loves dior sauvage and I love the smell too I remember gifting this to him on his birthday I got it engraved with a  message he absolutely loved it.what brings me joy is my little 5 year old  watching him grow every single day I just cannot imagine my life without him hes  my bundle of joy that keeps me going  even at my downtimes.❀.

Winging It

I really enjoy the slow evening routine with my fiance, when we make a tea, sit on the couch and talk for hours. This is the most important part of the day and it brings me joy. 

Living the Highlight

My 3 year old son brings me more joy then I thought was possible xx

Winging It

It has to be spending time

with family . And the memories made that brings me the most joy. Fragrance provide some reminders πŸ’–

Fresh Face

WHAT BRINGS ME JOY?

Family & Nature

Being with these two factors brings immense joy to myself.  Blessed & grateful to have these two in my life Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Playing footy with the lads on a weekend is a fun time for us ⚽️ 

Winging It

I would love some perfume samples please  Taunton is the nearest 

Fresh Face

Bringing my wife a bunch of sweet smelling flowers just to say I love you and seeing her face light up with a smile 

Multimasker

What brings me joy the most is chatting over the phone with my mom whenever I have a stupid problem because I know she'll always be there for me and listen to my first-world-problems. πŸ˜… she is my rocks and I know shell always have my back.

Getting Lippy

I have lots of joy because i have baby girl who name is Joy! So she is my Joy

Fresh Face

The biggest thing that brings me joy is knowing that at I started the beginning of the year homeless and now I get to wake up every morning in my own home. ☺️

Fresh Face

Helping the local community on a voluntary basis. Being a foster carer providing a stable, loving caring home making a difference to vulnerable children's life's gives me great joy & satisfaction hoping i became successful in becoming a tester.

Getting Lippy

Hiking in the nature brings me so much joy!

Getting Lippy

My husband gives me joy when he does little dance (when he is extremely happy)! He doesn't wear perfume much but he liked a sample of SAUVAGE when I got it for him. So it'll be nice for him to try it again!

Winging It

What makes me happy is my family oh and Christmas πŸŽ„ lol  I love to try new fragrances and would love to be a tester for this one πŸ€—

Fresh Face

The sound of my girls laughing and smiling whilst doing something together always puts a huge smile on my face and makes me feel like im doing something right and fills me with joy

Fresh Face

The simple things in life!

First Base

What gives me joy is seeing the people I love grow and discover who they are. Sometimes that involves difficult situations, but that's just it, we learn by the toughest times sometimes.

Fresh Face

Being with people that care

Winging It

For some inexplicable reason, very near hedges in gardens. Particularly the small round ones!! 

Fresh Face

I am happy to see my daughter for the first time in two monthsπŸ‘Ό

Multimasker

Spending time with my kids brings me joy. Seeing their growth Brings me lots of joy.. also spending time with my mom and dad who are away in another country bring me the biggest joy ( especially like this time of year when I get to be with them and spend lots of time with them..

Getting Lippy

My daughter lives in Birmingham with my 2 Grand-Children aged 4 and 7. As I am working, I don't get to see them as often as I would like. So the biggest joy for me is seeing them on social media. To see what they have been up to , really cheers me up .So I feel like I can keep up with whatever us going on.

Nailing It

Wow there are a few things that bring me joy:

1) Spending time with my partner

2) Being able to know that the chemotherapy I have checked has saved someone's life as I lost my grandfather and my partner's grandmother to cancer and they were both extremely important parts of our lives.

3) Getting gifts and surprises

4) Seeing baby elephants with their family SAFE without the presence of poachers

5) Watching bollywood movies especially with my favourite actor in it - Shahrukh Khan

I Heart both these fragrances and I hope I can win them for my partner and me. Thank you Debenhams and Dior.

Winging It

Hearing that my nearest and dearest are happy and healthy brings me immense joy - too many people in my life are suffering at the moment including myself and it’s all about health at the moment - but little pleasures like fragrance and beauty definitely help uplft our mental wellbeing - thanks for the chance x

Fresh Face

My best friend brings me the most joy, she moved back to Aus last year which was super sad as I miss our endless laughs, banter & hugs but we still have the best friendship  24 hours away from each other. Super excited as she's coming back next month & I can't wait to be super joyful again & laugh endlessly.

Fresh Face

Joy for me is having a weekend chill out, pizza night on a Saturday and country walks on Sundays. 

Winging It

What makes me happy is my family, my daughter is getting married in September and it makes me so proud.

Getting Lippy

Hello it gives me joy the good things in life thank you for the chance to win this perfect gift

Getting Lippy

Silent meditation. Nature. Quiet Sunday afternoons with a book. Listening to the sound of the rain. In peace, I find joy.

Getting Lippy

I can find a little bit of joy in the smallest of things, if you are looking for it you will find it, from jumping in a puddle as an adult (when nobody is watching) to smelling a scent that can invoke a feeling or a memory just by its contents... joy is out there for us all.

Winging It

My son brings me the most joy!! X

Getting Lippy

What is joy?? Life life life!!!

Getting Lippy

Being a first time mum, seeing my baby girl growing up happy & healthy brings the utmost joy in my life. 

Getting Lippy

What gives me joy is when I come home that my 4 teenage daughters are not fighting and that they have cleaned up all their mess and have put the dinner on.

Fresh Face

Roast chicken with all the trimmings, the sound of rain against windows and being able to take my bra off. 

Getting Lippy

Talking to my sisters bring me so much joy! We would share cat videos and talk almost everyday despite being hundreds of miles away from each other πŸ’–