cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Sexysweet
Getting Lippy

watching animal videos gives me joy!

Nadacolada
Fresh Face

My husband works all over the world and sometimes we are apart for long periods of time. Seeing his gorgeous face, and smelling his beard is what brings me joy... every single time. 

Owl30
Getting Lippy

I would give to my partner and myself as he loves this fragrance but can't afford it. 

What brings me joy is when my 2 year old daughter goes running up to me and hugs my leg with complete love in her eyes and and goes mummy like she hasn't seen me in ages and makes me feel so very special and loved. @DaisyCR 

asu786
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is when  the postman bring free samples and packages for me, and also my beloved family bring joy and happiness. I would love to try the new DIOR Sauvage please, Many Thanks x

yvonc30
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy? Hmm..I guess with dealing with life on a day to day basis, daily stress or going through hard times, my joy is taking time to unplug, moments of solitude, and focusing on myself, self care and self love. Simple things such as I like to run a bath, add some bubbles and feel my shoulders begin to drop, and also I like to treat myself to a mask and pampering myself. Feeling relaxed whilst the stress subsides. Feeling good on the inside and outside.

Rltrewin1
Getting Lippy

I would love for husband to try this! My Children bring me the most joy! I love watching them play, listening to them laugh and make up ridiculous jokes and songs ❤️

missfab
Getting Lippy

eating some tasty food always brings me joy and a smile on my face!

Kay_x
First Base

What brings me 'joy' is being able to go out into the world and see what's around me including all of the and the smells of the different reasons. 

GirlLondon
Nailing It

Spending time with hubby always brings me joy... We share laughs... I love watching movies with him, love giving presents to him and see him happy. Sharing a cup of coffee is another joy we share... Life is making new memories and we make it together...

Fingers crossed.

Colettebp11
Winging It

What brings me joy is having all my family around me nothing can beat that 😀

MissCherry
Getting Lippy

I love good weather. The sun certainly plays a big part in bringing me joy! come on sunshine! Smiley Happy

paularorie66
Getting Lippy

Apart from my family..my biggest joy is stepping off an airplane in a new country that we haven't discovered yet..and experiencing all it has to offer!

Toff1
Winging It

Family 💜

MihaelaM
Fresh Face

What brings me joy? 🐕  I love coming home from work and see my dog so happy to see me 😍 She gives me energy for the rest of the day 🤗

Amanda73
Winging It

Getting lost in a good book or audio book and watching my little ones grow

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

I have recently started my own instagram which took a lot of courage for me as I thought people may judge me and my own anxiety was taking over . In May I started my own page and it’s brought me so much JOY I am now in a community I love , learning new things, tips and tricks . Becoming a mum you can become quite lonely  It has brought joy back into my life and something I love to do ! Recently I hit 1000 followers and I honestly can’t believe it , I am so glad I took the step to do it and the joy it has brought to me 

Tonihammy
Fresh Face

Life brings me joy, knowing I have family, friends and a good job. Being able to get up in the morning and enjoy my surroundings and the people I love 💗 

ryanpaulshannon
Fresh Face

What brings me joy? Nothing too fancy Relaxing at home listening to music watching the sun set in the hot tub as the stars come out. 

MPN
Getting Lippy

For me joy is after the end of every day I get to come home and see my loved ones and know that in some way we’re all always coming back to each other, that no matter how far away we might be, we have that one place we can come back to, a place we truly call a home ❤️ A place on Earth that is safe, full of love and ours.

Lele33
Fresh Face

Waking up and realising there is so much to wake up for. 

My husband, children, a roof over our heads and food on the table bring me the greatest joy.

Khansa
Winging It

Being with close friends, who you can laugh with, admit your sins to and be fully yourself without any act. The friends you hold when they are in distress because they trust you enough to let go. The friends that show up when life is hard and sit there and listen. I owe my survival in this life to my close friends, and you know who you are. You my friends, bring me joy. 

Ps: my husband would love this 😍😍

Tiffanyregan94
Winging It

What brings me joy is waking up every morning and being thankful for life, my job - working with children who are diagnosed with autism - the smile on their faces when they are having fun, they make your day and fill it with joy! 

JoannaS
Winging It

My husband and son bring me joy every morning I wake up next to them and their healthy and safe. My family comes first. If I win this for my husband that would be perfect as I appreciate him extremely. 

Bry
Nailing It

Coming home from work and spending an evening with my boyfriend is what brings me joy

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Thank you @DaisyCR  for another wonderful opportunity!

there are so many things that give me joy !

making a hand made card for someone I love 💕 

putting thoughts into gifts and planning surprise parties 🥳 decoration makes me feel very happy and I love the smile on my beloved ones faces

!

the thing that I enjoy the most is when I order something online and it arrives before specified time which is always the case when I order my beauty products from Debenhams 

im on cloud 9!

and the list goes on !!

if I got this perfume I would be so delighted to gift it to my husband Smiley Very Happy

Yuliia
Winging It

I would love to win this amazing duo of both the strong characters who promote this perfume and my personal idols! Joy is when I am at home with my husband and son, and just when you had lunch, opened a glass with a bottle or wine, and the moment when you knew that you could relax after a long day of work, or just need me time life! It gives me the best joy when I know that I am with the two most important men in my life

MariyaD
First Base

Waking up in the morning and seeing that the sun is already out. There is nothing that brings me more JOY than this.

A sunny morning makes my day better.

Faheem
Getting Lippy

Just a word to describe Sauvage - Ahhhh!!!
when someone attractive comes closer to you, & you hear Ahhhh !!! Tells you it’s your Sauvage !
when someone pass by you & you hear Ahhhh !!! It’s your Sauvage !
When no one does that & you say Ahhhh !!!! You are definitely in need of Sauvage !
its more than perfume for me , it’s pleasure it’s joy & excitement for me. Whether I’m at work or home or going out Sauvage is my accompliment. Words can’t describe its effectiveness. It’s sweet yet tough , it’s charming yet masculine, it’s a man’s best attractive charm & definitely worth its price.

Chazzy1995
First Base

My two boys bring me joy watching them grow into such caring and loving boys 

full of happiness and making the best memories with them 

Luckylou
Fresh Face

The biggest thing that brings me joy is my job working with clients with brain injury and helping them to access the community, seeing them smile and enjoying life , there’s no greater gift 

anna34
Getting Lippy

Spending time with my dog and just enjoying the fresh air and peace and quiet! Smiley Happy

Hizz
Winging It

What brings me joy is having the opportunity to travel the world with my husband and 3 kids! 😍

sonya13
Winging It

My little caravan of love brings you me so much joy even when its raining so many wonderful holidays and fun ahead....best buy ever!!!

inspiremeland
Getting Lippy

It brings me joy to wake up each morning next to my gorgeous little baby and my kind husband. This simple thing makes me the most happiest person on EarthSmiley Happy

iandreeam
Fresh Face

For me #Joy = #Family 💕

Biaghi
First Base

I can’t say that only  one thing brings me joy. My JOY is when I’m with the love of my life my best friend my everything. Also, it brings me JOY to be surrounded by family and friends, just chilling and reading a book. Depends on how you think, all can bring JOY TO YOUR LIFE. Thank you @DaisyCR  for this opportunity.

CSPD1988
Getting Lippy

Driving along with my two kids in the back, listening to how my eldest takes care of his little sister - pointing things out for her to see, offering her water, holding her hand, singing to her....he really is a lovely big brother, and the biggest joy of my life is their love for each other 

Carrieanncx
First Base

Me please xxx

Jenwales
Getting Lippy

Seeing someone stand up for someone more vulnerable than themselves , a child being bullied ,a adult being intimidated or a animal being abused , not even considering that they maybe putting themselves at risk ... these type of people are hero's to me and most don't even realise how much of a impact they left on the person they helped , I wish we could all be like this 💛

Saffy22
Fresh Face

I love all dior perfume they are always so fragrent

EllaDee99
Winging It

I think small things bring me joy: a conversation with my granny, a cooled dinner after a hard day at work, a relaxing bath or a good book.

C2mee
Winging It

Dogs- looking dogs, cuddling dogs, dog walks, dog selfies, memes about dogs, talking about dogs, thinking about dogs. Dogs ❤️

Natifer
Fresh Face

It brings me joy.... cooking -with love- for my loved ones Heart 

Does  it has sense?

One of the most joyful things is seeing how they enjoy something I’ve made for them 👩🏼‍🍳

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

What brings me joy is the feeling of helping and trying to make those closest to me happy! 😊 

SamanthaB
Winging It

My partner would love to try this 😍😍

LaraL
Getting Lippy

Baking, my family, my boyfriend, holidays, make up and Christmas all bring me so much joy 🥰🥰

Vickypxo
Getting Lippy

Right now the thing that brings me the most joy is spending time with my partner and my dog. Sauvage his is absolute favourite and since he has been looking after me and my broken foot for the last month he deserves a treat! I can’t wait to be back to my usual myself as it’s been a very boring month housebound and relying on my partner for everything. 

Embird89
Winging It

My cats bring me so much joy. Greeting me when I get home and they always seem to give me extra cuddles when i'm stressed 

SamanthaB
Winging It

It brings me joy when I come home from a long day at work and my better half is waiting to give me me that much needed kiss and cuddle after a very stressful day. Wouldn't ask for anything else!! Oh yeh ladies dinner cooked also im living the dream 😍😍🥂

Kara
Fresh Face

Brings Joy is my familie, especially my son,I love to see them happy. Nature also brings me happiness, especially walking in the woods or on the beach.