cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
First Base

Seeing my friends and family happy and healthy Smiley Happy and chocolate Smiley LOL

Winging It

What brings me joy is getting home to the best friend (Yes my dog Bear) always brings a smile to my face 😊 never a dull moment in my house just love ❤️ Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR 

Total Glossip

Walking along the waterside brings me joy, as does watching my  daughter grow up into a thoughtful and caring young woman 😘

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 

Thanks good luck to you too🍀

Multimasker

Coming back home from a long day at work changing into my pj's and spending time with family who always are there for me no matter what, always making me feel loved. Heart

Getting Lippy

Wow! What a lush tester this would be! 

It may sound a bit sad but my bf is currently working and living in Turkey... he is returning in October and we will be moving back to his home in Manchester... nothing brings me more joy than seeing the numbers on my countdown go down meaning we are one more day closer to living together! I’m loving getting ready for the big move although it’s stressful it brings me joy knowing we will be together properly soon! Thank you for the opportunity Beauty Club! Xx

Getting Lippy

After a long day at work (I work in A&E) my 3 year old and 1 year old are waiting to greet me at the door.. the look on their faces brings me joy...priceless.

Fresh Face

What brings me joy? 

After payday I love the thought of paying all the bills and with the rest buying a new monthly fragrance. Forget clothes and handbags! I’m all for fragrance and make up xxx

Total Glossip

My children, family and friends bring me joy! 💖

Winging It

The things that brings me joy in my life are my family, my husband and my little boy. 

Getting Lippy

Joy is my family they mean everything to me, every night before I got to bed I pop my head through the kids doors just to see them safe and sleeping ❤️

Winging It

My family brings me joy ❤️ their happiness ❤️❤️

Nailing It

My Joy is good holiday with family! And everyday my Joy is my littles <3 What is yours?

Good luck!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Getting Lippy

My family ❤️❤️❤️

Getting Lippy

Joy = my family❤️🥰

Nothing in this world brings me more joy than my children 👶. At the end of every bad day they are my silver lining, my breathe of fresh air and my biggest blessings  and because of them I am the woman I am today.  I can’t imagine life without them, they are the ultimate Joy🌟🥰 

Winging It

my garden brings me joy. I love growing fruit and veg and herbs as well as beautiful colourful flowers of all sizes and shapes. I also have chickens and I love to  stand and watch them peck around and yes I even talk to them....they give me lovely eggs for my cooking and baking. i also have two pigs called Victoria and Albert and I have a garden seat close by so that I can sit and watch them ...they don't seem to have a care in the world and they calm me down after a busy day

Fresh Face

My daughter ♥️☺️

Winging It

My joy is my husband telling  me every morning how much he loves  me . We have been together  35 years  on 1sep 😘💚💚

@DaisyCR wrote:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@DaisyCR wrote:

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

Winging It

Knowing that I overcome all the obstacles that was put in my way by doubters, naysayers, friends & employers to name a few. 

Multimasker

My Grandaughters bring me joy, its so nice to have little ones around, playing, giggling and generally being silly again.. Baking, painting, gardening & of course bath & pamper time 🙂

Winging It

My two children bring me joy every day. Seeing both of their beautiful smiling cheeky faces makes my world go around 💗💗

Getting Lippy

Apart from my family,  who bring me tremendous joy, having a pamper day to myself and using lots of lovely indulgent products bring me lots of joy too. There's nothing better than a long soak in a bubbly bath with all my favourite products. 😍😍😍

Nailing It

Being at my allotment, growing things! When I actually eat something I've grown myself brings me more joy than I care to admit! 🤣

Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Reflecting on wonderful family, friends, and pets that I have shared my life with in both past and present times brings me an enormous sense of joy, comfort and gratitude 💗

Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  Thanks for the opportunity!

what brings me the most joy is seeing my family happy, and it gives me joy to treat them with special gifts when I am able to. I love seeing the joy on  especially my parents faces when they receive something they’ve wanted unexpectedly. That warm feeling you get inside is second to none! 🥰

P.s.. hot bubble baths also bring me joy 🤪 

#debenhamsbeauty #beautyclub #dior Sauvage Pre Wrapped Eau De Toilette 100Ml - DIOR  #sauvage #joy #family #treats #bubbles #bath

Getting Lippy

Joy simply comes from spending some time with my mum. It could just be having a cup of tea together or going shopping Smiley Happy

Nailing It

Some people might find it wierd but after having a tiring and hectic day snuggling with my hubby brings me alot of joy and relaxes my mind , because dior sauvage is his signature scent and this perfume is so powerful it over comes all my worries and stress and relaxes my mind, whenever i panic and he is at work his shirt works a treat for me Smiley Happy i never knew real meaning of love till we got married, i would be honoured to won this as dior is his favourite and its our anniversary this month Smiley Happy would love to test and review for you 

Getting Lippy

My twin girlies bring me so much joy xx my 2 little miracles..😘😘

Getting Lippy
Being with close friends, who can laugh with, admit your sins to and be fully yourself.
Winging It

My family bring me joy. My little unit I know I can count on. We live in a beautiful part of Ireland and we love exploring as often as we can. Getting to explore our amazing coastline with my family definitely brings me joy. 

Winging It

What brings me joy is seeing my son happy. I know some people may think i'm nuts, but when i see my son happy/excited/enjoying something, it brings me to happy tears and i just feel so emotional. He is my miracle baby ❤

Fresh Face

To me the biggest most importance joy of my life is my kids/my mother even after a bad day.. When im with them i know everything will be okay as i am blessed to have them in my life 

Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is going on holiday and enjoy a good time knowing somewhere new and keep my mind clear with no worries. This is a peaceful time to enjoy. 

Winging It

The thing that brings me most joy is knowing I’ve made someone’s day - random acts of kindness, being a listening ear when someone is down or venting, buying food for the homeless etc. The purpose of life is to keep on giving! 

Winging It

Making people happy brings me joy , helping with even the little things can put a smile on people's faces .

Fresh Face

Joy of bringing happiness to my family and others 🙂

Getting Lippy

Joy is when my partner returns home after 8 weeks of working away, I miss him loads! I’d love to be given the chance to give this to him to test, and give him some joy, well.. as well as spending time with me when he’s home 😁❤️

Getting Lippy

I work shifts, there is absolutely nothing that gives me more joy, than when I’ve worked a night shift and get home on a crisp winters morning to find my husband has warmed my side of the bed, poor bliss. 

Winging It

The thing that brings me joy the most is seeing the smile on both my daughters face when they receive a new fragrance to try and use.

Their excitement is powerful. Being at 12 & 14 years old shows that there is no age to enhance their beauty.

Multimasker

Joy for me is usually planning and booking a holiday and gathering loads of little samples to take.

I am having a pretty manic day at work today so today something as little as a few squares of dairy milk chocolate and a glass of wine after work will fill me with joy 

Fresh Face

My rescue dog brings me joy every day, seeing how much he grows and learns how to love again. He is a beautiful soul 😍

Getting Lippy

The biggest joy has to going home to my two boys after a long day at work. Listing to their conversation and spending that precious time as they will grow up too quick and time is one thing which cannot come back. 

Getting Lippy

At moment it brings me joy to see my just graduated daughter’s fashion and textile print clothing she made ,being modelled and put in so online fashion magazines & one of her outfits is being modelled in Hong Kong. 

So im full of joy and a proud mother  #joy #dior

Winging It

The thing last that give me joy are my servilely disabled children reaching milestones no matter how big or small recently it was creating a shape whilst finger painting or when I say mamma being able to point to me these things put on smile on my face every moment of every day 

Winging It

For me joy is spending time with my husband, Heart travelling with him, going on holidays, working on projects with him or even just sitting together on the couch watching netflix on a work night Smiley Very Happy

First Base

Coming home from work to the kids bathed and in bed, a clean tidy house and dinner waiting on the table Smiley Happy 

Winging It

Very good

Winging It

My family brings me Joy 🥰

Fresh Face

I would love to win this! What brings me joy is my other half and my kids. One is a teenager and one is only 2, so watching my teen turn into a lovely young lady, going out in the real world brings me so much joy. My toddler brings me joy every moment of every day with her wee smile and laugh, watching her constantly learn new things, and my other half is just amazing. After my husband passed I had no interest in another relationship even though I was only 25, never thought I could meet another gentleman, I was wrong, nicest, most thoughtful amazing man I could ever have asked to meet, he brings me joy every day

Getting Lippy

I m a real perfume maniac, and Doir is my favourite  brand, but some of my must have from this brand disappeared and discontinued, so would be really happy if Dior could return Midnight Poison back.