cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
Lis1174
Fresh Face

What brings me joy? A lazy weekend ,spent with the family,in our pjs ,watching films,face masks,foot soaks,a bit of pampering and eating junk ! Heaven! 

Lindy1
Winging It

My family and friends bring me #Joy , as they have supported me during my cancer diagnosis in Dec 2018, then surgery march 2019 and now through recovery.  I dont know where I would be without them. xx

cricri49
Fresh Face

Simple things bring me joy, like  the scent of a beautiful fragrance that evokes happy memories.

DD3
Fresh Face

Joy is walking along a beach with the  sound of the crashing waves, the salty smell of the air and feeling at peace with the world. 

Gemma6
First Base

Well... smelling delicious brings me joy.. does that count ?  

other people thinking I smell delicious also makes me happy 😊 

Pugsy123
Winging It

Treating my self to a lovely holiday brings me joy.

Catmb
Winging It

Our doggos make us very happy 🐶 and going on adventures exploring with them 🐾 🐾 

Evaki
Winging It

Brings me joy my brother and my mother

Carolinexxx
First Base

What brings me joy is quite a few things such as a nice cup of tea and putting my feet up after a long tiring day at work. I enjoy the simple things such as a nice hot shower or even a nice smelling scent such as Dior sauvage which my partner currently wears! 

JonSheffield
First Base

What brings me joy?  A leisurely weekend lie in followed by baroque music care of Alexa accompanied by fresh coffee and French toast while contemplating the day ahead.  

AML
First Base

My joy is from dancing, the gym and taking care of myself.  Beauty is gained from both within as well as on the outside. 

cazzi14
Fresh Face

My boyfriend brings me joy all  the time, especially when he is just being silly and making me laugh <3

CAASEA29
Getting Lippy

One thing that gives me joy is snuggling up on the sofa under a duvet on cold autumn evenings with a hot water bottle, face mask on and scented candle burning! 

zara786
Nailing It

WHAT BRINGS JOY INTO MY LIFE IS WHEN MY BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME HUSBAND TELLS ME TO PUT MY FEET UP AND HE MAKES ME A NICE CUP OF TEA AND BREAKFAST. HeartSmiley Happy

BA
Winging It

The greatest joy is when children are happy

ll-mil
Getting Lippy

One thing that gives me joy is the first sunny evening of summer spent in the beer garden after work with an ice cold cider! 

Mumma_bares
Fresh Face
My children...my children bring me joy... They bring me joy when I'm on the loo and decide they need to check on me to make sure I haven't fallen in... They bring me joy when they decided they didn't want sausages for dinner but my sausages don't look like the sausages they have and now they want mine...(they are the same sausages) The bring me joy when they tell me they don't need the loo before we go out yet 10 minutes later 'Mummyyyyyyyyyyy' This list could go on for a very long time but boy do they bring me joy. As soon as they fall asleep I can't wait to do it all again the next morning!
zara786
Nailing It

HI WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FREE FULL SIZED BOTTLES OF PERFUME OF SAUVAGE AND DIOR BECAUSE ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY 21ST AUGUST BECAUSE HE WILL GET REALLY REALLY HAPPY 

Luby1117
First Base

Shopping and bringing home gifts for my kids and grandkids love to see there faces when they open the gifts. 

Emlustew81
First Base

My baby girl. No matter what has happened during my day or how much pain I am in all I have to do is look at her and everything is ok.

leeharry1
Winging It

Is when my partner and children buy me flowers and perfume for my birthday , i love the smell of flowers in my house and i love leaving the house smelling gorgeous 👃💐⚘🌸🌺🤞#perfumes #Sauvage #Joy #dior  

Jodes
First Base

The thing that gives me the greatest joy is my darling children having an unexpected lie in  🤷🏼‍♀️

scorp2677
Fresh Face

200 words on what brings me joy,,firstly the thought of trying something for free,,im a typical tight git lol,,i love smelling nice so hopefully it is !..what else,,ermm,,no housework would be fantastic!....run a competition for a free cleaner for a year and i would happily sell my soul!...did i mention trying gorgeous dior perfume for nothing??..oops. i did, so there you go..im easily pleased lol

SL3
First Base

My boys is my biggest Joy in my life, nobody can replace they huges  and kisses. 

Smalli2302
Winging It

My 2 beautiful daughters (27&29) are the Joy in my life. Although they live apart in Germany but we have a close bond  and are a strong part in each others life. If one of us is not well we have a psychic feeling that something is wrong. I’m immensely proud of these wonderful young women and Joy would be an ode to who they are, just amazing! 

Sarah38000
First Base

The thing that brings me joy is waking up everyday, being thankful I’m still here, living my life...doing the things I can to enjoy it, make the most of it as we never know when it’ll be our last day to do that. Each day is a bonus and we should make the most of it. We are lucky to of been given the chance to be here and if you get to wake up every morning,  be happy,  embrace the joy, spread joy around. To be here is a massive privilege and it brings me more joy than I could ever get. 

Dollydoo1
Fresh Face

After living for almost 3 years wishing everyday i had not woke up ,it brings me joy to actually realise that life is worth living & be glad i have woke up today 😁 

Hasy12
Fresh Face

The thing that makes me feel joy is: Appreciate the small things. Surround yourself with positive people. 💗

Tracie1014
Winging It

I would love to win this for my daughter as she has given me the greatest joy in giving me a beautiful granddaughter  there both so special to me she is one in a million she isn't just a full time mummy she is also my full time carer, and I would love to win this for her.

Margaretwilson
First Base

What brings me Joy is my Family and my friends .

spending time with them even just watching a movie going for a walk anything that involved them 😁😁❤

Am1
Winging It

What brings me joy is when I spent time with my family Heart

Rinku
Getting Lippy

I feel happy when my two little daughters play together and do stupid cute things which I have done when I was kid. My heart gets filled with joy when I hear their laughter.  I also get joy when I am in nature valley and see incredible creations. 

ZaraaMorgan
Winging It

The thing that brings me the most joy is having roses and candles all around my home! Every night, coming home from work and lighting candles makes me so happy. Flowers, especially roses also bring me so much joy and make me smile.

Reczulskaa
Fresh Face

I love the light, airy note of this perfume. Especially on a summer afternoon. Where the heat of the sun's rays releases an additional fragrance and sharpens all the senses ...😘😘😘❤❤👙🌅🌅

Emmah2
Getting Lippy

My 11 year old son brings me joy and makes me laugh every daySmiley Happy

Rashidat
Fresh Face

It’s simple the smile of others especially those I love deeply and caring for others in any shape or form truly brings me joy.

Meganclyne
Fresh Face

Food food and more food brings me so much joy! Oh and my 2 little munchkins of course who both also love food, we’re a foodie family 😊

andrex
Fresh Face

what brings me joy in life is simply a nice surprise.....something positively unexpected.

Arches
Nailing It

What brings me joy is to get chosen by the beauty club Community to test their new and amazing products and specifically to get chosen to try sauvage and dior Smiley Happy

Staylor22
First Base

My partner works away Monday to Friday and is desperate for a new aftershave but doesn't have time to try anything 😀

Linsay
Winging It

Spending time with family and friends brings me joy 😊

Lisa72
Fresh Face

Seeing my 2 boys happy and healthy is what gives me joy, oh and a big bar of rich milk chocolate 🍫 

Millz
Getting Lippy

What makes me feel joy is when the sunshine is out, I'm in a positive healthy state of mind, and me and my sister are catching up having sister sister time. #win #diorSavàge

Millz
Getting Lippy

What brings me Joy is when the Sunshine is out I'm in a positive healthy state of mind, catching up with my sister and having sister sister time xx