cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
NatKB
First Base

I have recently moved away from my family and close friends. The thing that brings me the most joy at this moment in time, is returning to see them and seeing the happiness this brings to them and myself.

The simple things in life that bring such joy Heart

jean48
Fresh Face

What gives me joy is the faces of all the people in our compassion and friendship  group when we go out for a meal once a month its magical

beavan68
Getting Lippy

My African Grey parrot brings me immense joy, I don’t know what I’d do without him. It is literally like having a human mate.  He wakes up in the morning and says good morning, is straight out of his cage and proceeds to tell me how much he loves me and wants his breakfast.  He loves sitting on my lap and playing !  He is the happiest if not naughtiest little fellow I have ever known. He will talk all day until bedtime when he says ‘I’m tired, goodnight !’.  He is a lot of work and  he was quite expensive but he’s worth it in every way. He’s adorable and my pride and joy.

Brimmy
First Base

There are many things that bring me joy and most of them are the simplest of pleasures. I find joy in the smell of freshly mown grass or the air following a storm. There is joy in seeing something you unexpected, such as an elderly couple walking hand in hand or beautiful flowers in a built up area. If I had to choose the thing that brings me the most joy though it would be seeing my (now adult) children and hearing about all the exciting things they have been doing!

Ja11
Winging It

I'd love to try and review this duo for myself and my husband what a joy that will be to smell so lush at the same time

Delija
First Base

Wow love it 

Beckiboop85
Winging It

One of the things that brings me joy is watching my son sitting having his imaginary picnics with his teddy and our pet cat... The cat gets a bib and everything. They have grown up together and are the best of friends x

fionalsutherlan
Getting Lippy

Running along the beach at sunrise when all is peaceful with the salty sea air filling my lungs & the beautiful view to enjoyHeartHeartHeart

Rana1201
Winging It

Doing makup on the weekend helps build my Cofidence

Cooptime
Getting Lippy

my daughter wears the "Joy" perfume and always smells so fresh, i would really like to try this perfume for myself, love the bottle too Smiley Happy

Gunja
Fresh Face

Family, friends,Travel, books, great movies, chocolates, my fridge magnet collection and a whole lot of other things bring me joy. Add to that being a first time mom of a 22month old leaves me with very little “me time” to do any of the stuff I would have liked to do. So just to have a couple of hours of doing nothing is pure bliss or should I say sheer “joy” now!😁

Becarara
First Base

The greatest thing that brings me joy is seeing people being kind to each other.  The best things in life are free! 

Yolanda68
Winging It

Ah nice relaxing holiday and a chilled drink in my hand with my partner

Lapuria
Winging It

Simple things bring me joy and make me think I'm glad I'm alive.

The beginning of Spring watching flowers bud in my tiny garden and my cat licking me every morning.

Denice2
Fresh Face

Getting to the end of my street and my toddler Grandson running towards me with his arms out ready for a huge hug, this brings me so much Joy 🥰

YummyMummy
Fresh Face

Would be delighted to become a tester.    Fingers crossed.

Karendover
Fresh Face

The biggest joy for me is spending time with my family, who live a distance from me and if i can be by the sea I feel happy, also living a happy life after a big heart attack when I was only 46 so making the most of every day

Kiran1
Getting Lippy

My biggest joy is seeing my little boy and my nephew playing nicely together, and learning to share! The constant hugs and kisses are adorable too 😍

Bren63
Winging It

#joy what brings me joy..  the sunshine of a morning and the echo of the bird... 😁

Bigmamaman
First Base

Joy is spending quality time with your loved ones and sharing memories as time is precious.

JessicaC
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is the fresness after a rain storm, refreshing.

YummyMummy
Fresh Face

My children bring me joy, I am proud of what lovely adults they have grown up to be. 

Sherriemac1
Fresh Face

I would love to be chosen for this as im getting married, i want to find the best i can to wear on my wedding day 

Swat
Fresh Face

We are 5 months pregnant and every time I feel my little one’s flutters and movements I get filled with joy 😀  it’s a feeling that I just can’t explain, brings a big smile on my face 😊

Sguancy
First Base

A perfume that lasts on me more than 30 minutes brings me joy 😂 Currently there is no joy in my life, maybe Joy can make the difference 😉

Sabiha
Winging It

Time spent together with my two kids and husband always brings joy. The bed time stories we tell each other , the giggling, the tickles bring pleasure.

Lorraine80
Winging It

Simple things bring me joy. Kids laughing & saying/doing kind things, the sound of my husband belly laughing (it’s not often due so many things going on)

The smell of grass after it’s rained or been cut. 

A winters frosty morning where the sun is shining and the garden looks like it’s full of crystals sparkling. 

Sofa cuddles to watch a film.

the odd “I love you” from my parents who weren't brought up regularly saying it, I could go on. 

Happiness is simplicity 

Rclp
Winging It

Listening to birds in my garden after tea , when lots of things quiten down they become louder and there are many types,  it's just joyful trying to match the bird to the song 

royalmittalz
Fresh Face

Having confidence in myself is an important thing in my life which brings me joy. When I fell confident, I can solve any problem with positive outlook and I can bring joy in my near and dear one's life (my family and my colleagues). To fell confident, I try to look smart and stay fresh.

Living on this mantra, Me and my partner would like to try these dior new fragrances to stay fresh and feel confident.

CatMit86
Getting Lippy

My 5 month old baby boy gives me the most joy. Hardest thing I’ve ever done but I love him to pieces and wouldn’t change it for the world. I’d love a little fragrance spoil 🤞🏻 

santuccilou
First Base

My 3 year old son is my greatest joy! We were told that we could never have children! So when I fell pregnant we couldn’t believe it! On days I feel challenged with life, I look at my son and thank God for my biggest joy!

Donna64
First Base

What brings me joy?...my 2 grandchildren  who's faces light up when they see me walking up their path towards their door, and shouting excitedly, ...."Nanas here!"..as if they haven't seen me for days...when I was there with them the day before!!

Livysmummy36
First Base

My daughter was born 3 months early, and now shes just turned 4! Just seeing her grow into a beautiful little girl brings me joy shes my little miracle 😊

molaci
First Base

The joy of another returning a smile.

Sophie27
First Base

I gain the most joy from watching my 2 sons holding hands smiling to each other.. 🥰

angiec
Winging It

Joy for me is a lovely soak in the bath then pampering myself after a long day at work. 

valentine
First Base

It brings me joy when I go back to my hometown and my whole family welcome me in the airport with balloons and cards ❤️ they make my day

Smiller33
Fresh Face

Joy is sitting on a beach with my husband watching the sunset.With a glass of bubbly. Just love the fragrance of Joy and Sauvage,fingers crossed.

samnelson45
Winging It

Hi

what brings me joy is my dog and my husband, once i go home from work joy is achieved

c_farkas2003
Fresh Face

The joy is a nice, pleasant smell, aroma brings back good memories, emotions.

ventana
Winging It

Joy to me is seeing my entire family happy and content in their lives and enjoying every minute we are together.  I would love to try the new Joy fragrance as Dior is my favourite perfume house.

EmiliaS
Winging It

I’m a big fan of Dior Jadore and would like to try Joy 

Van3ssa
First Base

😍 friends and family bring me joy firstly! Then my beauty box arriving as I ❤️ make up and beauty products 😍

Plummycats
Winging It

Various things bring me joy.like watchimg the sunset with my boyfrirnd on our gardrn bench,listening to the rain whilst tucked up in a warm bed,then my dogs face everytime i come home with a teddy for her from the charity shop .watering all my plants at night in the greenhouse looking at all the crops ive grown using no chemicals

tegannarissa
First Base

What brings me joy is spending time with my family and close friends, enjoying every second of time and doing creative makeup is a huge passion of mine😊

Everyone deserves to be happy

Andrea5
Getting Lippy

Unwinding at the end of a busy working  day with a good read gives me joy

CrystalKRose
Winging It

Having time to myself brings me joy. Taking the time out to do something that is just for me, like reading a book, doing a face mask or just chilling 

blueviolethail
First Base

I'm a sensitive soul and plenty of things bring me joy but one that gives me the most joy is inner peace, as it shows on the outside and gives me a glow like nothing else, pure Joy.

Sophia1963
Fresh Face

New experiences and trying new products brings me Joy. I love to share this with others and that gives me great Joy. I hope that by sharing, other will also have Joy in their lives.

Nanny24
First Base

the thing that brings joy every time is the arms of my granddaughter round my neck, heaven here on earth 🥰🥰