cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Post a Comment' and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,544 Comments
SparkyJ
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  My kids laughing and playing brings me joy, reminds me that life is for enjoying and living in the moment

toddie32
Beauty Crush

Being able to make people laugh and smile brings me joy. At work I like to banter with my team and make them smile which brings me joy. 

Eaton10
Fresh Face

The smell of beautiful flowers, freshly cut grass on a summers day gives me pure joy 😍 I love the fragrance of outdoor and the wonderful vibrant smells it gives off. Would love to give my senses pure joy with the delight of this new perfume 

MissyDee
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is the simple things in life. Cheesecake is the most joyful thing in the world to me right now. 

Mirela
Winging It

The smell of each season brings me joy, the different smells of the different types of weather.

Rakhshanda
Getting Lippy

Hmm to be honest life is chain of memorable pearls if ask me one I will keep bringing one after other 😊 for now the beauty of this season ( lush greenery and rainbow colours of a lot of flowers everywhere ) just make me happiest person on the earth 🥰🥰 thanks 

Gaveny19
Winging It

What brings me joy is our crazy family get togethers where we laugh for hours.

Giedredaniel
First Base

The joy is my family. We love to spend time together. We have 5 year old son and he is the biggest joy in the world. Deffinetelly family.

Aimen_tariq44
Winging It

I love going to my grans at the weekend and spend time with them , feel so fresh n joy 💞❤️

Roz03
Winging It

Joy, 

Joy is when you have survived another day at work and finally able to go back to bed- with a takeaway for 2- but the delivery driver doesn’t know that.

PixieGoesRogue
Getting Lippy

A dinky little Dior bag, containing my latest Dior purchase from Debenhams, always brings me joy ❤️

#dior #joy

Bexbexybex91
Getting Lippy

My 2 beautiful children bring so much joy to my life I am thankful everyday for just living a healthy happy life 😊💖

madii
Getting Lippy

This day exactly 5 years ago I was a single mum, I took my daughter and moved us to England to live with my then boyfriend, now husband and daddy to our 2 girls. It brings me joy to have our little family, and how much we have achieved together in the past five years Smiley Happy

Levi73
Winging It

The simple things bring me the most joy having both my daughters and partners  home for a meal once a week with me and my husband as one lives with boyfriend we all work different hours and days so to have a catch up weekly is great no phones are allowed just family time sometimes just sitting not even taking part in the conversation merely observing with content 🥰

Elissa
Winging It

Getting my washing out on the washing line to dry on a sunny day brings me great JOY 

Lucyjayne
Winging It

Short a sweet but the thing that brings me joy is seeing my mum smile 💜 she my rock.

mphemmo96
Fresh Face

The thing that brings me joy is spending time with my loved ones weather it be family friends or pets I love just being with them and making memories no matter if it’s going out or just staying in 

Elissa
Winging It

@DaisyCR wrote:

The House of Dior is pleased to offer you a preview of its new creations:

New SAUVAGE Men’s Fragrance and New JOY Women’s Fragrance, available respectively on the 21 August and 2 September.

Dior-Sauvage_BeautyClub_Communitybanner_FINAL_v8.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us what brings you Joy and 200 members will be chosen at random.

T&Cs: Entries will close on the 19th August*. 200 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community and the product pages online. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Getting my washing out on the washing line to dry on a sunny day brings me great JOY 

Elaine68
Winging It

what brings me great joy is my 6 year old grand daughter we have such a close bond she is always wanting to stay at mine i love her to bits 

Julz
Winging It

Cheesy as this also sounds. The main thing that brings me joy is family and friends x

JacquiKF
Winging It

It brings me joy to go to bed with newly laundered bedding and a brand new book. Bliss! 

Debbie28
Winging It

Love the smell of Sauvage! Would love the opportunity to try the new fragrance!

Simple things in life bring me joy friends, family, holidays, sunny days. But the most joy I get is walking my golden retriever whatever the weather! About to get another puppy to join the family so twice the joy!❤

Leena
Winging It

The most joy bring my making another people happy, small complemt might made someone's day 😊

Katies304
Getting Lippy

Watching my children play and giggle 

Natwalton
Getting Lippy

Would love to try and review Dior's Joy fragrance. What gives me joy is spending time with my Mum. We have awesome adventures and such great laughs. You can't beat a great day with your Mum. My Nephew also gives me joy. I'm so proud of the man he has become and he makes me laugh everytime I see/hear from him. As a child I adored him and now he's making his own way in the world, but still comes to his Auntie for advice. Sweet!!

Pjran
Winging It

Simple things bring me joy - no queues at the supermarket, finding a good parking space, everything timed to cook for dinner. All simple everyday things.

JK
Fresh Face

Spending quality time with my 2 young children making special memories brings me joy.

Aitana
Winging It

Apart from being surrounded by loved ones, finding the right joyful smell in a fragrance can bring me joy and make my day.

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
@DaisyR Thank you for a super opportunity 🥰❤️ What brings me Joy 😊 is simply spending quality time with my family & friends 💕😍 xx
Sam1128
Fresh Face

Coming home from work and seeing little one jumping on sofa saying daddy, daddy gives me so much pleasure and happiness. 

Enjoying my time as dad is best part of my life.

Janc
Nailing It

The simple things in life bring me joy .... my Grandsons’s giggle ; hearing my husband put his key in the door after a long day at work ; raindrops on the roses in the garden after a summer shower ... just being here after going through breast cancer 3 years ago .... life is precious ❤️

Mrsmx
Fresh Face

Joy... what brings me joy is being able to be with my two boys everyday. To watch and be apart of them frowning up every day to gorgeous and kind wee boys is what brings me joy. Also having my hard working husband come home to us makes it all the more special. X

Dila1987
Fresh Face

After long day at work and all the up and down with your life you come home too see your happy wife face is the best thing in the world. That smile can solve so much of issues make countless amount of joy to your life.

sarahkeet
Fresh Face

Long walks in the Forest with my husband brings me joy 

bexannalise
Fresh Face

The word “Joy” itself brings me Joy.

It was my Grandmas name and it reminds me of so many great memories from my childhood with her.  Beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

It also reminds me of Christmas time, cosy nights and fluffy socks 👌🏽 And all those things give me Joy. 

It’s the little things 🧡

Ele81
Getting Lippy

What brings me joy is having a clean & tidy home! There's no greater satisfaction than putting your feet up with a well earned cuppa, whilst admiring the temporary cleanliness you've accomplished, before the brood gets home!! 

Louintheblue
Winging It

Joy to me is kindness. Giving it, receiving it, but more than anything just seeing it happen candidly. The best. 

Bbabyluv745
Fresh Face

My lovely little family brings me so much Joy everyday and everytime. There is a natural smile that radiates all over my face whenever I think about them..Am so thankful and grateful to be part of their lives.. would be happy to try the perfume.

Thanks

Adalina04
Winging It

My children, my doggies and my mum and dad bring me joy every single day. 

My mum is fighting cancer for the second time in two years and not once has she complained about her awful chemo treatment. She smiles through it all and every single day that I have with her is a blessing and a joy x

Gary
Fresh Face

Going on holiday with my partner

McDermott
First Base

My children ❤️❤️

Gail3
Fresh Face

Every day I wake up to my two beautiful boys. One is turning into a lovely young man who makes my so proud for him. At 14yrs he works, builds gaming computers, scuba divers and a RAF cadet. My young one is growing up making me proud also, both every single day. They both make me happy every single day no matter what 💞

Jodie3
Fresh Face

What brings me joy is reading my daughter's school report and seeing how much she has achieved then having lots of fun in the summer holidays 

sadshab01
Winging It

my little bundle of joy...my little daughter brings me a true #joy in this life such lovely and cute girl.love ger to the moon and back

Jaime
Fresh Face

Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR would be LUSH ❤️ as what brings me joy is smells, yes smells  lol 🤭when my home clothes body smells delicious I just feel JOY💋 It just does something to me & I feel fabulous and testing the new Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette - DIOR would most certainly bring me JOY😍🥰😋💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Joanne70
Blending In

I'm a support nurse n what gives me joy is going to work with a great team n be able to look after n help others

Beautyclubfan
Winging It

Spending quality time with my family and partner brings me joy, as does going out for tea and scones, my absolute weakness!

Joanne70
Blending In

I'm a support nurse n what brings me joy is working with a great team n being able to look after n help others

cherylsutcliffe
Getting Lippy

My partner gives me you,and has done for the past 9 months and many yearsvi hope it continues xx❤

rosiecupcake
Winging It

Being with my family and making memories that make us smile is a joy to me may sound cheesy to some but to me it's everything