cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 15.19.39.png

Calling all Estee Lauder fans...we have a little something special for you. 

This Free Gift has just landed and it's jam-packed full of beauty treats including some of your favourite skincare saviours and make up must-haves. 

iamge 1.jpg

Go for nude

I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder lip products. The lip liners are super creamy and glide on effortlessly while the lipglosses and lipsticks are highly pigmented and have serious staying power. In your FREE GIFT, you'll receive the Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Intense Nude, Pure Color Love Liquid Lip in Chai High and the Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Nude. So if you're fan of a nude lip, put these on your wishlist. Even better still, they're available in your FREE GIFT. 

iamge 2.jpgVamp up your skincare routine

Also, in your FREE GIfT, you'll receive these skincare essentials that will help to boost your skin's hydration levels while you sleep to reveal a more radiant you. Discover not 1 but 2, iconic brown bottles of Advanced Night Repair along with the Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam and the Revitalising Supreme Ant-Ageing Moisturiser that targets signs of ageing for a plumper and younger complexion. 

iamge 3.jpg

All these little beauties come in a make up bag designed by Amber Locke, creator of the brand AMBA Living which blossomed from her passion for fruit and vegetables.

And there's more...your FREE GIFT comes with a receipe from Amber Locke's new book Ambrosia. Here's a little taster of one.

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 09.51.09.png

TROPICAL SWEET & SAVOURY KEBABS 

INGREDIENTS: 
1"fresh ginger 

1 small clove garlic

Pinch of all ground spice 

Juice of 1 lime

2tsp maple syrup

350g Halloumi

1 medium pineapple

1 red onion 1 red pepper

1 yellow pepper 

1 large courgette 

METHOD

Cut the halloumi into large chunks. Finely chop the ginger, garlic and chilli and mix with the maple syrup, lime juice and all spice, Then pour over halloumi chunks. :eave to marinate for at least an hour. 

Chop the pineapple, courgette, onion and peppers into large pieces then thread the houlloumi, fruit and vegetables onto skewers and brush with a little oil. Grill or barbeque the kebabs until the halloumi is golden and crispy and the pineapple, courgette and peppers slightly charred. Served with rice, quinoa and salad. 

Now is the perfect time to treat yourself. 

To qualify for your FREE GIFT,  buy any two Estee Lauder products, one to be skincare or foundation. 

You free gift includes:- Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, 30ml, Revitalizing Supreme+ Anti-Ageing Cell Power Créme, 15ml, Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, 7ml, Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex, 5ml, Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Intense Nude, 3.5g, Pure Color Love Liquid Lip in Chai High, 4.6ml, Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Nude, 0.8g

Shop now

16 Comments
SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I'm trying to avoid spending money but this is so tempting 😍

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Love this bag and the offer but definitely not needed by me at the moment,

do I want it? absolutely, 

do i need it? definitely not,

am I going to get it? probably.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

One of the best gifts I've seen!!! 😍😍😍😍

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@SarahS I've seen a leaflet from Debenhams were there was a choice between the lipsticks or eyes (1 pencil, 1 mascara and 1 eyeshadow quad). But here there's no mention of that, is it only lip option? ? Anyone knows? 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP To me it looks like there's only one option online and you have a choice in store.  x

Jodv
Getting Lippy

Got my freebie after buying my favourite products from Estee Lauder. The bag is really lovely. 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Pineapple  yes, been to the store and they have both. The nice lady wasn't working today so I didn't buy cuz the other 2 were there are unfriendly. I will go back another day.

@Jodv  which one you got? Did u try it ? Is it good quality  ?

Jodv
Getting Lippy

@SilviaP 

image.jpgI didn’t get an option as it was an online order. I’ve used it all before I love the colour for me.

I always think the quality is great from Estee lauder

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Jodv  I'm debating which set I should get the lips or the eyes..... 🤔 but the lip color looks really nice 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP That's what I do too, avoid buying from rude staff. I think the lips set is a better choice! But then I'm obsessed with lipsticks and I love the colour 😍.

Ciachciarach
Winging It

Ive got 2 ! 😍

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Pineapple  I think I will go for the lips.

@Ciachciarach  you have 2?!

Ciachciarach
Winging It

@SilviaP  yes, Ive made two orders. Both with just lipgloss Smiley Happy 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Ciachciarach  that's smart! 

I went back to EL today but got some extras 😍NOTABLE-00033.jpg

NL1
Winging It

I couldn't resist the free gift & purchased mascaras and setting sprays 😍 . The travel sized free gifts I will save to take on holiday.  Love Estee Lauder products .

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

I just received it yesterday and they are fabulous, like always. Smiley Happy