cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

It's been a week of dreamy deals and beauty steals and now the big day - Black Friday - is finally upon us. Some of our biggest and best beauty offers drop today, so read on to see which you won't want to miss. Debit cards at the ready?

Shop beauty

Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Eyeshadow Palette

If you haven't yet had the chance to get your hands on this Kat Von D iconic eyeshadow palette, now is your chance. The long lasting, gorgeously blendable shadows are a major addition to any makeup collection, and with 30% off - you'd be mad not to bag this.

Clinique Bright All Night Makeup Gift Set

The perfect gift or treat to yourself, this set grants the gift of a flawless face from the start to the very end of the night and right now you can get it with 50% off. When you're ready for bed, the cleansing balm and eye cream will have you feeling fresh and bright eyed.

Origins Plantscription 24-Hour Youth Renewal Skincare Gift Set

Mature skin is in for a treat with this gorgeous gift set, which is VAT free for Black Friday! With a cleanser, serum, eye cream and night cream, this is a present that will turn back their complexion clock.

Untitled design (24).png

Estée Lauder Limited Edition Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick Gift Set 

Lipsticks are a girl's best friend, and when they're 50% off - we have no doubt we'll be committing to this Black Friday beauty bargain. The flattering nude, flirty pink and bold red in this limited edition set will have your lips covered for every occasion. 

Too Faced Limited Edition Peach Tinsel Makeup Gift Set 

We can't decide whether we want to gift this to our fellow beauty queens or keep this for ourselves. Either way, there's no denying that this glitzy gift set is looking more than a little bit tempting with it's Black Friday VAT free price tag. We'll take two?

Untitled design (25).png

MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Eyeshadow Palette

If this matte and metallic mash up isn't already on your radar, prepare, because it's about to be. This gorgeous Make Up For Ever palette has a whopping 50% off over Black Friday. Party eye looks are about to be taken to the next level.

Clinique Great Skin For Him Skincare Gift Set

Ladies, are you stuck on a nice stocking filler for the man in your life? Look no further. This sleek set contains everything he'd need in his skincare routine, which means you won't have to worry about him stealing your serum anymore! The best part? It's VAT free.

MAC Cosmetics Shiny Pretty Things Glow Getter Gift Set

Who doesn't love a glow all year around? With this MAC gift set, the receiver will be radiant for New Year's Eve, glowing all summer and still be shining into next winter. This gorgeous set is already unreal value, and with no VAT to pay, you'll be laughing all the way to the checkout.

What are you going to treat yourself to this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below!

10 Comments
Duchess76
Getting Lippy

Oh wow so many gorgeous beauty bundles to choose from !!!! 

The Two Faced peach tinsel looks good!!! 

Rabia
Glitterati

I bought my fav Estée Lauder serum and blockbuster today 😍

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I am not going to treat myself to anything on black Friday as I am holding out for the VIP beauty event on the 6th Dec! Smiley Very Happy

I only have so much money for treats, so I had to choose when I spend my money, and as I already have my VIP ticket.....! Smiley Happy

I did have one query about the VAT free beauty offers...... When was the VAT rate 16%? I was sure it was 20% since 2011! Obviously, please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I treated my self to the debenhams beauty advent calender 😆

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Amanda -C I noticed that as well Vat is 20% not 16% it looks like anything goes lol.

Rabia
Glitterati

@catherined wrote:

It's been a week of dreamy deals and beauty steals and now the big day - Black Friday - is finally upon us. Some of our biggest and best beauty offers drop today, so read on to see which you won't want to miss. Debit cards at the ready?

Shop beauty

If you haven't yet had the chance to get your hands on this Kat Von D iconic eyeshadow palette, now is your chance. The long lasting, gorgeously blendable shadows are a major addition to any makeup collection, and with 30% off - you'd be mad not to bag this.

The perfect gift or treat to yourself, this set grants the gift of a flawless face from the start to the very end of the night and right now you can get it with 50% off. When you're ready for bed, the cleansing balm and eye cream will have you feeling fresh and bright eyed.

Mature skin is in for a treat with this gorgeous gift set, which is VAT free for Black Friday! With a cleanser, serum, eye cream and night cream, this is a present that will turn back their complexion clock.

Untitled design (24).png

Lipsticks are a girl's best friend, and when they're 50% off - we have no doubt we'll be committing to this Black Friday beauty bargain. The flattering nude, flirty pink and bold red in this limited edition set will have your lips covered for every occasion. 

We can't decide whether we want to gift this to our fellow beauty queens or keep this for ourselves. Either way, there's no denying that this glitzy gift set is looking more than a little bit tempting with it's Black Friday VAT free price tag. We'll take two?

Untitled design (25).png

If this matte and metallic mash up isn't already on your radar, prepare, because it's about to be. This gorgeous Make Up For Ever palette has a whopping 50% off over Black Friday. Party eye looks are about to be taken to the next level.

Ladies, are you stuck on a nice stocking filler for the man in your life? Look no further. This sleek set contains everything he'd need in his skincare routine, which means you won't have to worry about him stealing your serum anymore! The best part? It's VAT free.

Who doesn't love a glow all year around? With this MAC gift set, the receiver will be radiant for New Year's Eve, glowing all summer and still be shining into next winter. This gorgeous set is already unreal value, and with no VAT to pay, you'll be laughing all the way to the checkout.

What are you going to treat yourself to this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below!

@catherined wrote:

Shop beauty

Untitled design (24).png

Untitled design (25).png

4C2D54A9-51D1-4F64-853F-491E6F30B5D3.jpeg

Bry
Nailing It

20% reversed  is 16%.

8 pounds plus VAT is 9.60. 20% of 9.60 is 1.86 therefore that doesnt equal the pre VAT price of 8 pounds.

@Amanda-C @Lmaksimovic1970

te06071
Nailing It
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I really wanted Prep + Prime Lip Base 1.7G - MAC Cosmetics, and picked it up with too many other things. No regrets! Smiley LOL

MissJuls
Nailing It

Soooooo many lovely Black Friday deals my favourite was the Kat Von D Pallet 😍💸💸💸💸