cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

This weekend I headed up north to Leeds for a Dior Backstage experience. 

The backstage collection is designed by Peter Phillips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup and is created for every woman who wants a professional result. So, if you're looking for make up inspiration for the upcoming party season or want some insider tips and tricks, the Backstage with Dior is the place to be. 

I opted for a full-on smokey eye with contouring. 

Step 1 - skin prep 
Madison Seddon, Backstage Artist prepped my skin with Capture Totale DiorSkin Advanced Serum. The lightweight formula felt like cashmere on the skin and instantly made my complexion feel wonderfully hydrated and exceptionally radiant. Next, Madison applied a few drops of the Capture Youth Lift Sculptor Age-Delay Lifting Serum.  Formulated to be gentle on skin, the serum is packed full of skin-loving ingredients that improve skin's texture. 

IMG_0588.jpg

Step 2 - brow definition

Once the skin was prepped and primed, Kenze Taylor, Backstage Artist shaped and defined my brows using the Dior Backstage Brow Palette. What I Really like about this brow formula is that it's easily blendable so you can easily build on the brows and take them from natural to bold. 

Step 3 - All about the eyes 
Using the Daring Eye make up Palette, Kenze create a smokey eye. First using the brown shades from the palette and then going in with the intense black shade to add depth and drama. Next, Kenze created a cat eye flick using the Diorshow On Stage Liquid Eyeliner and intensified the look by applying the Dior Crayon Longwear Eye Pencil in the waterline.  Finally, she coated the lashes with Diorshow Mascara (which is my ultimate go-to mascara). 

Step 4 - All about the face 

To get a flawless complexion Kenze applied the Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation. Available in an amazing 40 shade range, there's one to suit every skin tone. To define the features, Kenze used her contouring techniques using a darker shade of Face and Body Foundation and going in with the Dior Backstage Contour Palette.  She then added just a flush of blush with Rosy Glow and illuminated the cheekbones, cupid bow, bridge of the nose and temples with a gold highlighter

Step 5 - All about the lips

To finish off the look, Kenze applied Dior Matte Lipstick. As the eyes take centre stage, we opted for a more natural pink lip colour. 

Dior 2.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Thanks to all the Dior Backstage team - from left to right: Laura Johnson Business Manager,  Kenze Taylor Backstage Artist,  Madison Taylor Backstage Artist. 

The Dior Backstage Collection is now available online and at the following Debenhams stores:

Birmingham
Westfield
Liverpool
Silverburn
Glasgow
Merryhill
Milton Keynes
Leeds

Watford

Meadowhall

Shop the Collection