cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

If you didn’t know about the iconic collection that is Guerlain Terracotta, then you’re about to find out all that you’ve been missing. Celebrating 35 years of bronzing heroes this year, the range has gone from strength to strength.

Whilst Terracotta now boasts all of the essentials you need to become a total bronzed babe, from self-tanning to an irresistible fragrance, it’s the original bronzing powder that remains the ultimate authority in bronzers.

But now, Guerlain are doing their bit for environmentally-friendly beauty with their TerraCycle initiative; until 30th June, take any old bronzer of yours (that’s right, it doesn’t need to be Guerlain) in to store, to receive a £10 off your next purchase. You’ll find the £10 off selected Terracotta products online, too!

Unsure which Terracotta product to get your hands on? Well, let me help narrow it down with a few of my favourites…

Guerlain Terracotta Contour and Glow Palette

61035101_114082829832308_4693943220248625845_n.jpg

Ideal for on the go, pack this trusty trio in your summer suitcase. Including the iconic matte bronzing powder, complete a sun-kissed look with the blush and highlight afterwards.

Guerlain Terracotta Skin Stick Foundationguerlain_20190131_Guerlain_Terracotta_0053_R.jpg

When a sun-kissed glow isn’t enough as just a bronzer, Guerlain have upped the ante with their stick foundation offering a healthy glow. It’s buildable coverage, 12-hour wear and waterproof, proving it the perfect summer foundation for those pool days.

Guerlain Terracotta Touch Loose Powder

58468630_909850356049998_3248508964918299141_n.jpg

Achieve a flawless, yet filter-free, complexion with the latest launch from Guerlain. Compact in the easy-to-use applicator, slip this lightweight powder in your handbag for those much-needed touch ups throughout the day.

Guerlain Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer

44808303_338929843587148_119867211139600759_n.jpg

Get ready for a seamlessly blended bronze and blush complexion, with a subtle shimmer. In this bronzing cocktail, you’ll find coppery, light-catching flecks in a shade perfectly complimenting a natural suntan.

Shop the £10 off Terracotta products here.

19 Comments
Zuzu
Multimasker

🥰 i love how beauty brands started to do such things for the environment.. 😍

We don't inky recycle but also it help us keep our makeup up to date ❤

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's a great initiative by Guerlain, the beauty industry is absolutely massive and anything they can do to help the environment is worthwhile. The products look great too.Smiley HappyHeart

HannahJo
Multimasker

Amazing! This is such a good incentive! Love that brands are doing things like this now 💚

DalilaSeca
Total Glossip

Guerlain is an amazing brand and now caring for the environment it's really good and beneficial for all of us, keep up the good work.

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  Good way to celebrate a birthday 

komal
Winging It

Oh live brands that are environmental friendly Smiley Happy though I’m new to contouring and currently using the balm one , but would love to try this new pallete to chevk

my new be skills :£ 

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR love guerlain perfume and make up! The bronzers look dreamy 🔥🔥🔥

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

I love how clarins, Kiehl’s and guerlain have all started doing This recycling thing I hope it encourages more brands to join In and start encouraging people to recycle more! ♻️♻️

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR  💜 this makes me happy that will get so many old bronzer compacts recycled- we have all probably been guilty of just chucking old make up in the bin but this gets you thinking even if we done take part in the Guerlain campaign 💜  Big Make up brands have a great platform to use to inform and influence lots of people 💜  

SophiaLora
Getting Lippy

Everything looks amazing 😍

NaginaB
Getting Lippy

Excellent initiative - beautiful products 

Jayne2
Nailing It

All the Guerlain products look lovely

Zoe7
Winging It

The guerlain bronzer looks good

donster
Going Pro

The palettes are so beautiful Heart

Tanzilei
Winging It

That’s awesome such a great idea 😊 much better than throwing my old bronzer away! I will defo try this! 😁

Michele82
Multimasker

That’s a very good initiative! Well done to Guerlain!!! 👏🏻

Can’t decide between the stick foundation and contour and glow palette. 🤔

Dila1987
Fresh Face

Great work @guerlain, not many brand think this way. Great initiative. Well done!

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

I love this idea, and i really want to try the loose powder anyway so boom!

eri82
Getting Lippy

Love that they are encouraging recycling. I do wish that brands would consider it more though when designing their packaging, there's so much black used still, which I understand is hard to recycle as the machines your household waste go through don't recognise it.  I'd rather be able to pop my empties in my household recycling than get money off a product I wouldn't necessarily buy.