cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Have your ever found a foundation which ticks ALL of the boxes? Long-lasting, good for skin ingredients such as antioxidants, and sun protection; Introducing Dior’s brand new foundation. Coming in both a matte and glow finish is the new Forever foundation – packed with over 30 shades in both finishes and offering the absolute most that a foundation could. But does it live up to the test?

Untitled design.jpg

I went down to Dior to trial the new foundation and speak to makeup artist Egle about why this foundation is your next go-to…

The new Forever foundation actually has extremely skin-friendly ingredients in, such as nourishing rose extract (a nourishing antioxidant) and anti-pollution properties, which will actually improve your skin day by day.

Untitled design3.jpg

With four different intensities (fair, light, medium, deep) and 67 shades in-between those, we’re encouraging our customers to be taken through a shade-matching journey and guiding them through finding their shade. This way they’re really able to find out for themselves and become aware of which shade suits best.”

What else is included in the new Forever foundation?

• 24HR wear
  • Medium to buildable coverage
  • Both a matte and glow finish
  • Anti-pollution & antioxidant due to rose fruit extract
  • 24HR hydration due to wild pansy extract
  • SPF35

Beauty Editor’s verdict:

After testing out both the matte and glow option, I opted for the glow formula as I really love a dewy look. The foundation felt extremely light on my skin whilst at the same time, perfectly covered pores and offered natural, fresh-looking coverage – not to mention a perfect shade match (0.5N, by the way!)

And what about the 24 hour wear?

Well, I’m proud to say I tend not to keep my makeup on for that length of time usually, but after both a full day of work AND a hardcore gym class, it really didn’t budge – and I hadn’t even used a setting product!

Untitled design7.jpg

In-stores from today, head to your nearest Dior counter to get shade matched and take home a sample.

Untitled design.jpg

The hardest part? Matte or Glow?! Let us know your preference in the comments below!

Shop Dior's Forever foundation.

11 Comments
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I don't know!!! Are they in store yet? Will have to go and try them out to decide, I love that there's 35 SPF in them! Heart

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineapple Me too! A must for all seasons Smiley Happy x

shubhi
Going Pro

@Pineapple They are in store now :-). I collected my sample today. Although it's a tiny sample but worth trying !!IMG_20190123_174643_1548265664242.jpg

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@shubhi I'll try to pop in tomorrow to try it out! Smiley Happy

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Is the glow one good for dry skin?

SavitaM
Multimasker

I’ve just tried the matte version today, it’s not drying, and feels really comfortable on my skin, will have to keep using it longer, but great so far! 🙂

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Not a fan of the new foundation, prefer the other Dior forever foundation, I found that it clung to dry patches and instead of looking matte just looked dry and cakey.

May
Total Glossip

Are the samples still available in store? Need a new foundation #dior

xoxomolly
Winging It

Matt Matt Matt - all day any day for me! Smiley Happy

sadiarahman19
First Base

Can i get by post

sabina473
Fresh Face

Hi.

Do you if I can still can and have shade match?