cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Crush

Joy_By_Dior_Hero.jpg

Collect your complimentary JOY by Dior luxury miniature box from Friday 9th of November 2018: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty Counter. These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis.

The new 'JOY by Dior' fragrance is immediate, clear and generous. Joy is finally captured in a scent, marked by both enveloping softness and energy. An ode to pleasure and life, this Eau de Parfum is illuminated by the vibrant smile of flowers and citrus fruits.

• Top notes: Zested Bergamot, Mandarin, Grasse Rose, Jasmine
  • Heart notes: Warm and creamy sandalwood
  • Base notes: Musks

DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE

DISCOVER WHY DEBENHAMS CUSTOMERS LOVED JOY BY DIOR > READ THE REVIEWS

Debs_Dior-Nova_Content-Page_v2 - Copy.jpg

SHOP ALL DIOR 

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 9/11/2018. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior counter, or fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter in store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 5ml JOY by Dior eau de parfum.

84 Comments
Bri246
Nailing It

Got mine today, it’s so cute πŸ˜©πŸ’•

shubhi
Going Pro

Got mine today :-) Thanks Debenhams :-)

Jodv
Getting Lippy

Got my sample really happy. It’s an awesome smell. 

Clutterbug33
Blending In

i love this , if you like Chanel Allure then you will like this it smells very similar.

Bixybee
Getting Lippy

Hmm..I went in yesterday and asked about freebieand I got given  a Filorga sample. Not complaining about that as I use the time filler already but would have liked the fragrance instead, going to pop in on Monday and try the Dior counter instead.

kc7770
Getting Lippy

Would love a sample please!

kriswiss
Winging It

Felt quite pampered picking up my sample today. Will be able to pop it in my bag for a quick fragrance pick me up. Thank you xx

shubhi
Going Pro

Does your all DIOR sample bottle has spray part !!

Rabia
Glitterati

Got mine today πŸ‘ love the lovely scent and cute lil bottle..😍

ns2008
Fresh Face

Hi, 

I have been to Debenhams in livingston yesterday but they knew nothing about this sample. They said they don't keep any dior samples in stock so they didn't have any Dior samples at all. Is there ay other way to get this sample, like on the mail?

Cheers

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I went to Walsall on Friday and was given the beauty club packet but inside was the filogia cream, which I didn’t manage to get as bull ring store hadn’t received stock on launch day. @catherined

But I’ve just driven back from the stylist event at Olympia and popped into bull ring birmingham and thankfully they had the Dior one!! Phew!!7BA74807-D80C-401C-8C3F-86BF49D755E4.jpeg

Sian123
Multimasker

A6ED167B-ACA4-4BE0-B79A-2C76E97D22D6.jpeg

Picked up my Dior β€˜Joy’ perfume sample today. What a generous size bottle! The perfume smells amazing and I will certainly be putting this on my Christmas list. 

Kellyr22
Nailing It

They were all gone 😐

DJ9
Fresh Face

Love it!❀️

Garner99
Fresh Face

As someone who works in a corporation, receiving samples of this perfume, could be shared in every bathroom, on all 5 floors. Would be an amazing way to market your fragrance!!!!

mimi2018
Blending In

Comme j'aimerais recevoir un Γ©chantillon merci

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

It's certainly a lovely and generous sample πŸ‘  I'd already tried a squirt of this previously, and whilst I quite liked it, I wouldn't rave about it or go out and buy it, so I wasn't overly bothered to go and get one.  However, we parked in the Debenhams part of the multi-story car park yesterday (Carlisle branch) and had to cut through the shop, so I popped to the counter to see if they had any left so I could give it to my Mam as a treat ❀️  She loves little things like that and was really pleased with it!  

MOL
Beauty Crush

Got my JOY by Dior miniature today from Debenhams Cardiff.  Smells great in a cute little bottle. Very happy with it .Thanks, Beautyclub Smiley HappyIMG_20181113_121301806.jpg

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

This Dior perfume is lovely, I haven’t picked up a sample yet but 🀞hope they have some in🀞

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I was blessed enough to pick mine up yesterday (Nov 14th) . I was so happy and surprised they still had some in my local store ! I can't get to the store easily as I don't drive and public transport is hit and miss down Somerset way! I do love  Smiley Happy the scent but it doesn't last long like you would expect a parfum to! Smiley Sad

Sandra07
Getting Lippy

I got mine is so cute. Thank you @debenhams

AB1
First Base

It's great!

Gianacarla26
Winging It

I am so happy to have My sample of Dior Joy today.

I was not disappointed truly stunning.

I was In Greece to celebrate my Husband's big birthday and the night before home when we were packing I dropped and smashed my Miss Dior. I was gutted and every time I re-entered the room I was reminded. I further confess to carefully getting one last application through the  shards of glass

I asked for a new bottle and then tonight asked for Joy as well.

wish me luck, who else gets there samples home falls in love and then adds to a birthday, Anniversary, Christmas list. 

Sabina
Getting Lippy

These samples are getting harder and harder to get my hands on! Why xant it be simple?! Just send them out yo all #beautycard members? That way you'll see less complaints on here... just a thought....

Karolina91
Nailing It
Sammi
Fresh Face

Never received any emails to collect this sample have not received any for a while x

Kirsty_2
Fresh Face

Hi,

I have never collected any beauty club samples from Debenhams. I’ve been shopping with them for years. 

I live just outside Birmingham the nearest branch is in Walsall. But it’s a really small store not sure if they give out beauty club samples. Can someone let me know if they have collected from Walsall so I can start collecting. I have a 13 month old so it’s easier to pop to a local store than to travel town. Thanks 

Jazzy79
Blending In

Love this

Dada9
Fresh Face

Love it!

julieoolie
Chilling Out

I would love to try it!

mhalen
Fresh Face

free sample pleaseπŸ‘