cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,271 Comments
Frances1232
Fresh Face

Oh Ive wanted to try NARS Laguna bronzer but a trainee nurse wedge doesn’t allow me to purchase these amazing products ☹️💕

whitetiger020
Winging It

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder as I have combination skin and so would like to try a product which would keep my skin shine-free. 

butterfly42
Fresh Face
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick - love new lipsticks
ktrose1981
First Base

The NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 

Karolina91
Getting Lippy

Have the winners been announced yet? Smiley Happy 

lojay
Fresh Face

I'd like to try the Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 

kat1973
First Base

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 

Ntina83
Winging It

Oh the NARS Laguna bronzer looks fab,would love to try it.

Kristina1
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try nars laguna bronzer because this time of year I'm feeling very pale and could do with looking a bit more alive. All of the products in the bundle look absolutely amazing. 

Jaybelevee
Winging It

Pore and shine control primer

joseyjo
Fresh Face

This looks fabulous, Ive never tried Nars before and would love to god products look amazing.

Angie0904
Winging It

I would love to try the nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base as i would love a product that actually keeps my eyeshadow in place all night xx

ktmd
Winging It
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
HannahLI
Winging It
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
AliW1
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer

Susie14
Fresh Face
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
Bethgi2018
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush - heard so many good things about it!x

Mamagill
Winging It

The Laguna Bronzer - It's the best!

N1na
Winging It

I'd like to try NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick! The colour looks gorgeous. I've heard it has great staying power too!

Churchbells45
First Base

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer is something that I am interested in trying, my pores are so big!

Shy82
Nailing It

Dolce vita lipstick would add a lovely pop of colour during this festive season! 🎄💄💋

Bri246
Nailing It

I would be most excited to try the Pore and Shine Control Primer, I have oily skin so it would be nice to see if it could matify my skin and keep me from looking like a glazed donut once i’ve applied my foundation 😂🍩

BeautyQuest7
Winging It

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

MariannaTh
Fresh Face

Really want to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer, since I have very oily skin prone to acne Smiley Sad 

Bethanyan
Getting Lippy

Deffo both the NARS lipsticks and the blush!

Alexia2000
Winging It

All of the products are amazing but the one that is the most captivating is the NARS jungle red lipstick because of its full coverage and it's longwearing formula! The best thing about is that it hydrates the lips and has a satine finish which makes them look fabulous through out the day!

Jaksen18
Winging It

NARS jungle red lipstick 💄 

chockie67
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

Mrswebb12
Winging It
  • NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer - having a nightmare with my pores and heard fantastic reviews about NARS 
Soniamcc86
First Base

NARS pore and shine control primer, to Minimise pores without making me whiney.

piskimo
Fresh Face

I would most like to try the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, as I usually find it difficult to get my eyeshadow to stay looking great all day. I'd love to try this product as it would hopefully allow me to be more confident in wearing my eyeshadow, knowing it will be smooth and still looking fresh at the end of the day.

Leyanpark
First Base

The Nars Pore and Shine Control Primer. I always find a good Primer helps me look my best and helps my makeup stay put

charlieemma
Fresh Face

Definitely want to try the pore and shine control primer! I have really oily skin and am normally shiny within hours of leaving the house!

Kingpin
First Base

I'd like to try the Pore and Shine Control Primer. I have yet to find one that actually does what it says on the tin.

MattOsprey
Fresh Face
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base Which my wife would love!
Claurai1
Fresh Face

The NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 

bella21
First Base

Id love to try NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer my skin is in desparate need of TLC and some good products

Katyl
First Base

Nars Orgasm blusher

Trace21
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer 

Marie2002
First Base

Absolutely fabulous, would love to try your products etc... Count me in  please... 

kristanybryn
Winging It

I would be most excited to try the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder because I would love to achieve a flawless look! 

Gadgaddy
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer!!!!

Would LOVE to try this out,  always been spotty and picked when I was told not too BOOO so I need all the help I can get, plus next year I turn 40 and I need to lose weight for it but then I'll end up with face wrinkles so NEED an amazing spot hiding, ex fat girl wrinkles primer!!!!!

womble86
Winging It

The pore and shine control primer as oil and shine is an issue for me.

Tarynx3
First Base

I would love to try NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base 

sunset34
Winging It

The light reflecting pressed powder sounds good, thanks

azfarah
First Base

The product i would like to try the most would be the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base as i like my eyeshadow to go from day to night and have read rave reviews about this and would be very excited to try it 

xzeroxstarx
First Base

I'd love to try NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, as I'm always looking for a product that stops my eyeshadow from creasing during a long shift.

emmabradshaw12
Fresh Face

Would love to try the blush as need a bit of colour at this time of year Smiley Happy 

missjotrick
Fresh Face

I'd love the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer!

NT
Fresh Face

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder