cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,276 Comments
cblymie
Winging It

Would absolutely love to try the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base,  have heard great things about it.

ceejayen
Winging It

I would love to try the  NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer - it looks like an excellent product that would suit me

Ellen79
Fresh Face
NARS light reflecting pressed setting powder - what a great bundle <3
pammyjean
Fresh Face

I would love to try Nars Pore and Shine control Primer, I think the base is the basis for a fantastic lasting look, I have never tried Nars Products but being 70 years old have tried many many products and would love to try this. 

button789
Fresh Face

!NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base - i always get high smudges up my eyelid as the day goes on, so this sounds like the answer

nikks381
First Base

I'd really like to try the NARS laguna bronzer, especially at this time of year to give a nice glow when you don't have the natural glow from the sun :-)

pixelwife
Winging It

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer  

RoseeFavour1
First Base

NARS Laguna Bronzer 

cb4747
First Base

I'd love to try the NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick! Such a pretty shade!

Rula01
Fresh Face

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

Cdaw72
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick Would be lush. All looks fabulous!

JanaDundure
Winging It

I am very excited about NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick. Seems gorgerous product.

xsophiefx
First Base
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
shazabella43
Winging It

NARS Orgasm Blush

Ginge
Winging It

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

Yvonnew
Fresh Face

Laguna Bronzer

katiecrunchie
Getting Lippy

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick  - Love trying new red lipsticks ! 

Joffle2
Fresh Face

I'd love to try the laguna bronzer

Nik4712
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush x

davpay
Fresh Face

bikerbill
Winging It

I would like to try the NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick because I have heard good things about it.

alipally
Winging It

NARS Pore and shine control primer.

Deborah45
First Base

I would love to try the Laguna bronzer  need something to liven up my skin in these winter months 

Ljolly
Blending In

❤️❤️I love NARS products! It’s super hard to choose which product in the bundle I would be most excited to try .. it has to be NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 💄 I just can’t get enough of Red Lipsticks - real Confidence Booster💋

Ljolly
Blending In

I love NARS products! It’s super hard to choose which product in the bundle I would be most excited to try .. it has to be NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 💄 I just can’t get enough of Red Lipsticks - real Confidence Booster💋

charrliexbeex
Winging It

i’d be most excited to try the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder because i really struggle with finding a powder that gives me the setting power & coverage that i need, without making me look chalky! i’d imagine that the light reflecting aspect would blur the skin a little, giving the smooth finish that i crave!😍

styles1234
Fresh Face
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick  sounds awesome
Starla33x
Fresh Face

Nars Laguna bronzer love the healthy glow bronzer gives you and would love to try this one

Poppit
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

Eleda
Fresh Face

the Pore and Shine control is a must-try

for me due to my oily T-zone

hellbee
First Base

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick Smiley Happy))

Nazzzy
Winging It

I'd love to try the oragasm blush, have heard some great things about it!

samos1
Winging It

Dolce Vita Lipstick 

Alexlb20
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush 😍😍😍

Adamaddict
Blending In

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick - For those nights out with a classy red lippy!

HiNaveed
First Base

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick, muwaaaaaaah 

Fionat
First Base

Laguna Bronzer

DBeautifulOnes
Fresh Face
I'd love to try the pore and shine control primer. I can't seem to get the shine under control and my pores usually show even under full coverage foundations so I will like to see something that deals with it.
Jasminet
Getting Lippy

It has to be the Orgasm blush , I’m a bit of a make up junkie and the orgasm blush is a cult favourite and although I have tried many different NARS products over the years and always use there sheer glow foundation somehow I have never bought their famous blush !! 

kefkat30
Fresh Face

Nars Pore and Shine control primer would be my first to try. Primer is my go to daily for a quick make up or the full works 

barbedwire71
Winging It

the Nars Orgasm blush does what it says on the tin, stunning enhancement pf cheek bones creating an amazing glow

Jeremoi
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita lipstick

LJHall
First Base

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick

MarieClare92
Fresh Face

The NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer as I am yet to find a primer that helps with my oily skin!

Maria0981
Getting Lippy

Hi.

NARS dolce vita lipstick would be my choice.

Love to win.

Love makeup😚😚😚

Bestbud77
Winging It
sueb1960
First Base

I'd love to have a full try out of the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, I used some of my daughters and it worked wonders on my not so tight eyelids … whilst on, my eyeshadow looked lovely.

JodiePerry
First Base

NARS - Dolce Vita Lipstick  

Lorrainep
Winging It

NARS ORGASM BLUSH ❤️

Claireyboo1991
Blending In

Wow lovely bundle here, would love to try the jungle red lipstick it sounds amazing!