cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over Β£200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,266 Comments
madge
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush

Charlski
Winging It

I’ve never tried any of the nars products but would love to try the Laguna bronzer 😍😍

Owlykatz
Winging It

I'm loving the look of the Jungle Red Lipstick! I love the vintage look of classic red lips and minimal eyes, this looks the perfect colour! x

SeasideSuzi
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer

Natalieellis
First Base

Love the NARS jungle red πŸ’„

Chelseamariexxx
First Base
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 

I would love to win this competition as I love make up and always wanted to try NARS 

Thank you for the opportunity

Clarissaw123
Getting Lippy

I would be up for trying any product heard so many great things about he products πŸ’„

totallytrees
Winging It

I love NARS makeup! I would love to try the Pore and Shine control primer.

lorrali
First Base

What a great competition! Always wanted to try the NARS Orgasm Blush! Heard great things about it!

tigerlily117
First Base

I can't wait to try the Nars orgasm Blusher as I have heard a lot about it!

Harmony1
First Base

I would be most excited to try out Jungle Red Lipstick, as I am on the look out for a rich, red lipstick for Xmas time!

JadePawley
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush! It all sounds wonderful!

blondieblush
First Base

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder - to make sure my make doesn't come off when I'm having too much fun !

helenlt
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer

Missdey36
First Base

I would like to try Nars Orgasm Blush , I've read really good reviews on it

AMBER786
Getting Lippy

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick which am yet still to try! Would be good to see if it is actually worth the hype... x

g0501
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick looks great! I'd love to try all these awesome products

meganb1
First Base

I’d be excited to try the iconic NARS Orgasm Blush after hearing so many positive things about it from friends and beauty bloggers! I also recently bought the NARS Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm so would love to own the blush too to wear them together for a complete look!

brightonbelle
Winging It

I would love to try the NARS Orgasm Blush as I have heard such good reports on it. x

DB1
First Base

Ooh, I’ve been wanting to try the NARS Orgasm Blush for a while. Yet to find a blush that isn’t to harsh-looking!

cross01
First Base

Has to be the bronzer! I'd like bit of colour in the winter and haven't found a good one yet.

sand74
Winging It

I would love to try NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer because I have really shiny skin and need a good primer before putting on my foundation.

NatashaTZ
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush because I’m anaemic and a new mum so I need to look less like a corpse and more like a healthy human lady.

Caroline111
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

gothlass88
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 

Magsb
Winging It

Winging it

E8MY
First Base

Nars Jungle Red lipstick is THE holy grail red!

Stephp
First Base

It would have to be the NARS Laguna Bronzer,  I need a reminder of summer to get me through this dreary winter πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Laurenmmxx
Blending In

I would love to try the Nars Orgasm Blusher. To this day I’ve never found a blusher that I like as most are too pinky for my skin. I’d love to try this one as it is more of a peachy tone, and if it worked for me, I’d certainly be adding it to my makeup bag permanently 😊

foxymax
First Base

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick for me, would love to try this fantastic lipstick, just the colour to brighten up my look during the autumn and winter months.  Fantastic prize I would love to try out this fabulous collection.

tessr25
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer

CatMit86
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick looks absolutely incredible - so chic and trendy! I've not had the chance to try ay NARS products before, so would love to win this! X

Kittycomet
Winging It

Pore and Shine Control Primer 

mshannah10
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS Laguna Bronzer, as this time of year so many please ask me "are you ok? you look a bit pale!" 

gracelaz
Fresh Face

Defo the Laguna bronzer Heart

keirakim95
Nailing It

I would love to try the jungle red lipstick. I normally go for a all natural look but like to mix it up with lipsticks and love a good red lipstick.

Faybexxx
Fresh Face

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder because I have read about these light reflecting powders, they sound great!

Jade973
First Base

Very interested in trying the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base. I have hooded eyelids and have struggled to find a quality base! 

Sedgexo
Fresh Face

Lush giveaway! I'd love to try the Pore And Shine Control Primer 30Ml - NARS πŸ˜Š

Emziic
Fresh Face

I’ve never tried mars but I love the sound of 

• NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 
Laylalovesmakep
First Base

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer would be an absolute life saver for my little shiny face 

SophieMimi
Fresh Face

NARS dolce vita lipstick x 

LivvyLicious
Fresh Face

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick

Rita_testa
Fresh Face

I'd love to try all of it but mostly the NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick

Yel89
Getting Lippy

Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick!!!! 

Neanes
Fresh Face

#NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder....perfect for aflawless finish.

Klararoo
Fresh Face

I'm a big fan of NARS and what it represents as a brand! I would love to try out their signature NARS Orgasm Blush which everyone seems to rave about, it seems so versatile! If I had one piece of makeup I could have in my purse at all times, it would be blush ☺️ I would love to have a staple piece like that in my traveling kit to create a healthy glow or add that element of glam on the go! #sayyesto #narsorgasmblush

elsg123
Fresh Face

would love to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer. love primers to make my skin smoother 

marchez50
First Base
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
Becaserendipity
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick