cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over Β£200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,267 Comments
gavsky
First Base

NARS Orgasm Blush, obvs. Xmas prezzie for the Mrs!

Duchess76
Winging It

Oh my goodness I so want to try the Orgasm blush as I’ve tead so many positive reviews and I want to have that gorgeous desirable glow to show off! πŸ’•

h0llss
Fresh Face

I’d love to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer because I’m the happiest I’ve been with my skin in years as I’ve managed to get rid of my acne, but I still have really shiny skin so I’d love to try and solve that!! 

kaye1994
First Base

I really need the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder! I bought a Nars foundation and primer recently, and the setting powder will finish everything off nicely. Also, have the Orgasm blusher, but it's really old so could definitely do with a band-new one Smiley Happy 

sandrad
Fresh Face
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
mattlins
Fresh Face

I would love to try NARS Laguna Bronzer. I love to glow at Christmas

RuinK
Fresh Face

I'd be most excited by the primer and the Jungle Red lipstick. Red lippy is a must for the Christmas season!

NAT32018
Fresh Face

If I HAD to choose, it would be NARS Organised blush, colour is beautiful, would work in summer / autumn please 

Clairesen
Fresh Face

I’ve heard so many great things about NARS Orgasm Blush that I would just love to try! I’m always on the look out for new blusher shades and this one is pretty universal I think.

Also the light reflecting setting powder sounds like something I’d really love too!

Happyshopaholic
Fresh Face

Really want to try the cult orgasm blush, never tried it before.

CharlieCee
First Base

I’d love to try Nars Orgasm Blush to see whether it does exactly what it says on the tin! πŸ˜‚

Marilyn68
Blending In

As an older person the idea of the Nars smudge proof eye shadow base really appeals as it will ensure my shadow stays smooth

cassia
First Base

No contest; the light reflecting pressed setting powder. A firm favourite with my daughter.

nance
Fresh Face

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

Lululambada
Fresh Face
Has to be NARS orgasm blush
Lorelei
Winging It

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

Mandymac41
Winging It

I would ❀ to try #NARS smudgeproof eyeshadow base! For thoes extra fun nights out when the club is too πŸ”₯ and my eyeshadow tries to escape my face! 

Enigma222
Fresh Face

Would like to win and try the Laguna Bronzer 

NikNak
First Base

❀️I would love to  Win  this competition!  I would be so excited I know I would cry 😭 which is why I would need NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base! 😘 but I really would be happy as I have wanted to try NARS for a while now 😍 xxx

HCCCCC
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush 😊

sonya13
Winging It

Nars Jungle Red lipstick... I might be kissing my santa clause this Christmas so I need a perfect red pout....

JanaB
First Base

I would love to try NARS Jungle Red lipstick. Sounds fierce and sexy. 

strawbubbi
Fresh Face

Ooh I've heard good things about the nars brand, would love to try them! The NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base sounds good! Thank you 

Antonella33
Winging It

I have heard so much about Nars but didn’t manage to try their products yet. I would love to try some of them and if I would definitely pick the pore and shine control primer and the light reflecting powder as they sound perfect for my skin and would definitely fit in with my daily make up ☺️

Cindy
Fresh Face

Jungle Red Lipstick! Looks like a lovely red that'll will go with any look!

Halliday1
First Base

What a wonderful gift. I’m most excited to try the NARS Jungle Red Lipstick which would be my go to for a jingle bell Christmas - painting the town red in a beautiful way. 

TheresaWakeley
Fresh Face

I’m excited to try the NARS Dolce Vita lipstick. This is soooo fab! I have heard nothing but good reviews that they have long lasting coverage and smooth feel on the lips!

Jp78
Getting Lippy

Nars jungle red lipstick πŸ’„πŸ‘„ 😘 x x x

xtillsx
Fresh Face

The light reflecting powder, I have wanted to try that for years! 

Clarissaw123
Getting Lippy

I would love to try any of these products never tried any of them yet! πŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’–

Clarissaw123
Getting Lippy

#Nars lip products πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–

Jokhan
Winging It

Id love to try the NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick since I'm a sucker for lipsticks!

sweetbetts
Fresh Face

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick  i would love to try this , it looks so inviting the colour is suttle but invigorating 

perfect addition to any ones make up

Sarah3080
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

AMBER786
Getting Lippy

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick x 

ST
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS Dolce Vita lipstick.

nzlaura
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

Julebish
Fresh Face

Nars Orgasm Blush 

to rosy up my cheeks in preparation for the partying season , YipeeπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

LooksuptotheSky
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try the lippy! I have about two lipsticks, I rarely find one I like but this one does have a bit of a classic feel about it!

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

NARS Orgasm Blush 🌸

dizzycat39
First Base

Nars dolce vista would be my 1st choice as i love bold colours and this lipstick would help enhance my lips and give them some more defination. As it is luxurious i hope it would condition and plump my lips up.

AmeliaS
First Base

Wow, would love this, especially the Nars Jungle Red Lipstick. Just in time for the Christmas party!

alastairpert
Blending In

My wife says she'd love some of the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder!

suziewoozie
First Base

I'm most excited about the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder to see how it enhances the look of foundation applied

cozitsme
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer, working in a busy shop and warehouse means my make up has usually either disappeared completely or has travelled into my creases. Never used NARS before so this would be the perfect opportunity.

HarryT93
Winging It

NARS Laguna Bronzer

lala
First Base

NARS Dolce Vita lipstick would be a great asset for seasonal parties.

shell35
First Base
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Loubeylou
Fresh Face

I would love to win, the product that I would most like to try is the smudgeproof eyeshadow base as I find that some eyeshadows crease during the day.  I want my eyeshadow to stay put.  This has had some great reviews.

sharon72
Fresh Face

wow amazing giveaway lots of dream products the one nars beauty product is conceler she a lot of bloggers use this just seen your new products with @inthefrow  keep my fingers crossed xx