cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,276 Comments
Rw-
Winging It

NARS orgasm blush, I make sure this product always ‘comes first’ when I’m choosing blushers. 

Amazing product 

RoseC
First Base

I would love to win the Dolce Vitae lipstick, what mages of elegance and joy that evokes.

anna123
Fresh Face

The Jungle Red Lipstick  Smiley Very Happy

Debs1
Total Glossip

I have never tried NARS before, and want to jazz things up a little and as I’m a lipstick 💄 girl it’s got to be the Jungle Red Lipstick, as I want to be daring for a change  👄 

Joanne1971
Total Glossip

NARS Orgasm blush - gorgeous shade and beautiful to use 😍

Msizzard
Winging It

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick for me, lipstick queen that I am.

Lucybaps
Fresh Face

The Orgasm blush because who doesn't an want orgasm Smiley LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to try the Nars Laguna bronzer. I’ve heard so many great things about it Heart

sh0p4holic97
Fresh Face

I’d love to try the light reflecting setting powder as I’m always on the hunt for a powder to brighten up my dark undereyes! X 

sh0p4holic97
Fresh Face

I’d love to try the light reflecting setting powder as I’m always on the hunt for a powder to brighten up my dark undereyes! 

Gabbie
First Base

I'd love to try them all but NARS Orgasm Blush is the one I'd REALLY like! 😍

Seraph22
Fresh Face

❤️NARS Orgasm Blush❤️

Misty170
First Base

Nars Orgasm blush - it has become an iconic product in recent years I would love to have the opportunity to try it please

Dayyzee80
First Base

I’d really love to try the copacabana multiple!! ☺️ It looks like a simple and versatile gem! All of the products in this giveaway looks amazing! 😮 think I may be hooked 💗

lorrdevl
Fresh Face

Nars Pore and Shine Control Primer sounds ideal for my oily skin 

cc
Winging It

NARS Orgasm Blush ...yay

silviabia
Winging It

I am super excited for the NARS Orgasm Blush because it's an iconic product that I always wanted to try out!

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

I absolutely love Nars and am most interested in the Laguna Bronzer especially as I struggle to find a bronzer that suits my pale skin.

meg016
Winging It

Nars laguna bronzer as always feel so pale 

cburrows81
Blending In

I have wanted to try Nars products for a long time and it’s great that they’ve arrived at Debenhams 💕. If I had to choose one product, it would be the Pore & Shine Control Primer - the perfect base is everything and I have yet to find the perfect primer for my oily t-zone and believe me; I have tried sooo many!!! 

hannylousimon
Winging It

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick

AngelaO
Winging It

Mars Jungle red lipstick

emziemay
Winging It

Nars Orgasm Blush - I have read so much about it, I really need to try it!

bobbydazzler
First Base

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

Gill2
First Base

Love to try all but especially the NARS Laguna Bronzer

samaaun
Fresh Face

I would love to try the dolce vita lipstick! It’s sheer so perfect for a natural look but also makes me feel more put together Smiley Happy

Lulu4
Fresh Face

I would love to try orgasm blush, it is such a staple in the beauty world and I have never tried it before

Millie1
Winging It

Would absolutely love to try 

• NARS Orgasm Blush

espcially as Meghan Markle is known to wear this blush and it looks beautiful on her. 

Sabina
Getting Lippy

Oooohhh so exciting! Cant wait to try NARS Orgasm Blush!!!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Can’t wait to see Nars in store! I’m forever looking for ways to improve my base so the pore and shine control primer would be amazing to try. 

MrsC85
Winging It

I’d love to try the laguna bronzer as ive heard it is very pigmented and shows up on a majority of skin tones. 

docp
Winging It

NARS Copacabana Multiple is my favourite, because it's such a versatile product and has so many different uses.

chrisma232
Fresh Face

The NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base sounds excellent and i'd like to try it out so as my makeup can last longer without needing any re-application or smudging.

cazzy
Winging It

I would love to try the bronzer!

katiesue
Winging It

would love to try the pore and shine control primer 😍

kazgodfrey
First Base

I really want to try Nars Copacabana Multiple

AnnaSSS
Fresh Face

Fresh Face.x

CaroNej
Winging It
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

I would love to try a smudgeproof eyeshadow base. I always find eyeshadow building up in the creases of the eye as the night/ day goes on so would be great to use a product that minimises this effect. 

sandi
Fresh Face
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
helentaff
Fresh Face

NARS Light Reflecting Pressing Powder..light and natural to keep the look good!

Cjs20036
Fresh Face
I would love to win this make up set! I have bought estee lauder for years and fancy a change. The NARS Laguna Bronzer looks great! X
Zara
Winging It

Would love to try the NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 🤗

okeyca
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

sarahbelle
Fresh Face

NARS orgasm blush. Need I say more :-)

cake17uk
Fresh Face

I'd really love to try NARS Orgasm Blush as heard it is the perfect shade

KellyE
Fresh Face

I’d love to try the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, I’ve not found a base that manages to keep the eyeshadow in place yet so I would love to see if this one works 🍀🙋🏽‍♀️😊

Angie0904
Winging It

Your correct Nars is the new hype make up that everyone is using these days as i hear it so often so when i tried pore and shine control primer as i have problems with open pores and shine and it has gave me a great outlook on how make up makes me feel AMAZING!! thanks guys keep up the great work... XXXX

Emmafe
Fresh Face

I would like to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer to take away the unwanted shine 

jenhegarty
Winging It

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

count me in!

flipflop
Winging It

Jungle Red for Jungle Jane please!!!!