cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,271 Comments
Joanne
Winging It

I would love to try the creamy concealer.

tanyavt
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush 

Platty
Fresh Face

Love to try the Jungle Red Lipstick.  Red lippy gives you a boost!

Julie68
Winging It

I love trying new products and this Nars bundle looks and sounds amazing. I’m particularly intrigued by the light reflecting setting powder as I’ve never used one before.

Also the Jungle Red lipstick sounds right up my street. Perfect colour for cold winter months.

Hinisha
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try the 'NARS Copacabana Multiple', because theres no such thing as having too many highlighters! 

Marzi90
Fresh Face

Sounds amazing! I’d love to try the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 🥰

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

I be most interested in trying the Nars smudge proof eye base because there is so many eye primers on the market that promise the world but are a big let down but this seems to have good reviews & from the two products I have tested from Nars (blush & bronzer) I’m loving the quality ❤️

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

I be most interested in trying the Nars smudge proof eye base because there is so many eye primers on the market that promise the world but are a big let down but this seems to have good reviews & from the two products I have tested from Nars (blush & bronzer) I’m loving the quality 

katemonde
Fresh Face

Would love to try nars dolce vita lipstick

Simi
Winging It

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the Jungle Red lipstick. Nothing makes more impact than a red lipstick. Iconic.

Bee
First Base

I would love to try the NARS Laguna Bronzer! I would love to use this to contour and define my features!

Lilmouseybrown
Getting Lippy

Nars Jungle Red Lipstick 💄 

Kazkils
Fresh Face

Catherineamyyy
Winging It

Dolce vita is my go to everyday lipstick, I love the colour and the formula ❤️ So I would be most excited to try the Nars Jungle Red lipstick, perfect for Christmas!! 🎄

kathrynann
Fresh Face

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

Lovely giveaway, NARS products are fabulous.

Charlotte1
Nailing It

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

Kiera1999
First Base

I would love to try the NARS Pore and Shine control primer because i always notice my pores under my makeup and they show up easily, I love my nars foundation it's my fav x

SamVB
Getting Lippy

NARS Laguna bronzer as I have always used Lancome bronzer and have never found one better. Would be nice to try as I’ve heard good things about NARS 😀

Keodonnell85
First Base

I want to try them all! I love #Nars but I would absolutely love to try the iconic Orgasm Blush! A lovely treat for Christmas!

Phil
First Base

Going to gift it to my girlfriends so I think between them they would like all the products

ElisabethF
Fresh Face

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

Michmash
Fresh Face

Would really like to try NARS Laguna Bronzer. After starting to see melasma patches on my face I’ve had to give up on getting a tan. Now I look pale and washed out I’ve started trying bronzers to give me back a bit of colour but haven’t found the one for me. Heard great things about NARS so hoping this may be the one for me.

Hw33
Fresh Face

Orgasm Blush without a doubt!!! Heard so many amazing things about it & my now pale & pasty complexion is in serious need of a boost!!

Marimo
Fresh Face

I would like to try  NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base.  

kpebs14
First Base

Laguna Bronzer to help me stop pining for the Summer!

Einstein
Getting Lippy

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

KitKata
Nailing It

I'd love to try the Light Reflecting Pressed Powder because i never had or tried anything like it, my face could do with a little magic trick from Nars!! Smiley Happy

Teganjonesx
Nailing It

NARS Laguna Bronzer

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

OMG I’ve been dreaming of trying the NARS orgasm blush for years! I

Yannipa
Winging It

I'm so excited about trying anything from Nars as I've heard so many great things about this brand! It's be amazing to win all the bundle but if I had to choose just one product that would have to be Nars light reflecting pressed setting powder as I'm currently looking for something to keep my foundation on all day but at the same time I want something light and not too matte. 

Dinks
Fresh Face

Nars Laguna Bronzer ❤

PinkFloof
Fresh Face

Smudge proof eyeshadow base - I don’t wear makeup a lot and always end up rubbing my eyes wearing my eyeshadow and mascara on my hands! Would love to put this to the test 😈

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 💄 😍

Mummy
Fresh Face

I’d love to try the jungle red lipstick very festive and sexy 

Vallinnapod
First Base

Tuesday

pore and shine control primer - my never ending make up goal!

MsPitstop
Fresh Face

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base........yes please!!!! 💕💖

reblovesbeauty
First Base

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base! Smudgeproof?! Sounds too good to be true!!! 

Ulsterdiva
Fresh Face

@catherined wrote:

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

Ulsterdiva
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush

My all time favourite blush that I ordered from you last week :-)

Lucie_S
Fresh Face

Definitely the NARS Jungle Red Lipstick for me! Heart Heart Heart

London9
First Base

I would love to try out NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, I've been on the hunt for a good setting powder for awhile!

linby
Fresh Face

the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer  - it's the product I need at my time of life!

AMA5005
First Base

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer  -for my shiny face -  this looks fab for controlling shine and stopping my foundation sliding off. I only use NARS foundation so this would be a great addition!

hay110
First Base

The gorgeous and legendary Orgasm Blush!

shreena_kul
Getting Lippy

I Love the NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

StephHS90
Multimasker

NARS orgasm blush, the name probably explains it all but I’ve heard some great things about this blusher so it’s now on the must try list! 💗

Mona28
Getting Lippy

I would love to try NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

Mona28
Getting Lippy

Nars Pore and Shine Control Primer

colourofboom
Beauty Crush

I’ve never tried anything from NARS and I’ve always wanted to try the Orgasm blush because the colour looks so beautiful! 🌸