cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,271 Comments
leilamspencer
First Base

Would love to try the NARS lipstick. I'm a big fan of the sheer glow foundation and have heard great things about their other products!! Amazing prize !

silviam
Winging It

NARS Copacabana Multiple

Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!

Yasmin-x
Fresh Face

Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base! I've heard soo much about how good this is on youtube.

A299GAL
First Base

This is an amazing competition! I would love to try NARS Orgasm Blush as it's such a talked about iconic product!

tigerbabe68
Winging It

I'm looking forward to trying everything but the bronzer (whiter than a milk bottle people shouldn't wear bronzer!) but the primer sounds ideal for me to help minimise the pores on my nose and chin.

Joggylou
Fresh Face

Love to try both of these: NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer & NARS Orgasm Blush

Rosyroo
Blending In

Let's face it I need more of the dream Orgasm Blush in my life. The ULTIMATE best bit of make up ever! #NARS Orgasm Blush

Netty1967
Fresh Face

Got to buy the orgasam blush .the duchess of Sussex. Is a huge fan .of this so if its git megans .approval. Im in x

freyabowen
Blending In

I have heard SO much about the blush - hard not to with a name like that! The company as a whole is new to me but I’d absolutely love to try it. 

Cj1
First Base

I would love to try nars pore and shine control primer. Still looking for the perfect base to conceal my open pores and halt the slip of foundation throughout the day.

Iwhitaker
Fresh Face

NARS Copacabana Multiple

That's Xmas sorted for th ewife!!

Chiggs
Fresh Face

I'd love to try NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, if it can stop me being shiny within half an hour of putting my makeup on, it truly will be a miracle product!

irisherscovici
Fresh Face

I would have to choose NARS Orgasm Blush - a cult classic x

KikaSte
Getting Lippy

NARS Orgasm Blush Smiley LOL Heart

Smap
First Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple is something I could get excited about according to the blog.  Cant wait to try it on my next visit
D0nna
Fresh Face

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick would be my favourite although this set all sounds great!

larabethany
Fresh Face

Nars jungle red lipstick 

sylviaw
First Base

I love Nars Orgasm Blush it gives my cheeks a lovely glow! I'm excited to try the Laguna bronzer if it is as finely milled as the blusher.

Amy12345
First Base

Laguna bronzer because my summer tan has faded 😎

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

Wow what a great giveaway! I would love to try any of the NARS products but especially NARS Orgasm Blush. Good luck everyone!

beautyaddict
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer 

LT
Fresh Face

NARS Copacabana Multiple

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multi Purpose Contouring Stick 14G - Copacabana - NARS  the NARS Multiple stick in Copacabana: fabulous + clever multi-use product to have on-hand... plus a lovely bit of Brazil colour to warm up the wintertime!

Jessicathree
First Base

It's a bit of a left-field choice, but I'd actually really like to try the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base. I'm hoping it will make the eyeshadows I already have really pop and last all day... Here's hoping that I get to try it!

Me1
Fresh Face

Jungle Red lipstick

@catherined wrote:

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

AuntieD
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush is one of my all time favourite products. Definitely a desert island must.

kyliem01
Fresh Face

I would love to try NARS blush in orgasm! 

It looks amazing, a lovely pink to add some colour to your cheeks!! 😊

Paolita
First Base

I would love to be so lucky to be able to try them ALL! !  😍💖 Especially the NARS Orgasm Blush! I have heard so many good things about this blush and I have never been able to buy it as it is out of my price range..I would love to get a natural healthy glow on my face for once ❤️ - Fingers crossed! 

sherwoodr
Fresh Face

I would pick NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick , what can I say,  I NEED this lipstick in my life.

Smiley Very Happy

Alisontina85
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush because it is iconic 

Chezabeauty
First Base

I am so keen to try the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder! I have heard so many good things about it and I can’t wait to give it a try 😍 Always want a pressed setting powder and I think this is the one🤩

Brookie
Blending In

Orgasm blush, looks really lovely and I have never tried it

Rebecca82e
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer

donnaindisney
Winging It
  • NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer, but would love to try it all!
Stato
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush  Heart Heart Heart

JenBren
Winging It

The Nars concealer is a big favo that i constantly return to to cover under eye circles and pigmentation. Jus fabulous!

JJ210
Fresh Face

Nars Dolce vita or Jungle red lipstick

AJK46
Fresh Face

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

LC72
First Base

Where do I start, I want to try it all.  Most definitely want to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer, really struggle with redness and have tried different things with no success.  The NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base sounds great, hate it when my eyeshadow comes off too quick!

Eliseo65
Getting Lippy

I’ve always wanted to try the Multiple, but never gotten around to  buying one

Niharika
Getting Lippy

Always wanted to try NARS products. I think this will be the best opportunity i can ever get to lay my hands on such a popular & expensive brand. I would love to try the NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer because as a new mum i hardly get any time for doing make up & i think a good base can give me the perfect look with some BB or CC cream over the primer.

Azkaa
Fresh Face

Use the radiant concealer aND foundation. I'd love to try the orgasm blush and dolce vita lipcolor

Nurgik
Winging It
  • NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer - I'm in the market for a good primer that is, as said on the product, shine controlling. So yeah, super excited Smiley Happy
Emma12
Winging It

Nars Laguna Bronzer

chelle11
Winging It

I would love to try the pore and shine primer

iamthelaw
Fresh Face

The Laguna Bronzer looks interesting

SP
Fresh Face

Desperate to try Nars Laguna Bronzer and get rid of this November tired mum face.

Hales100
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush

@catherined wrote:

Body Image.png 

Shop NARS

WIN

What's inside...

• NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 

T&Cs

@catherined wrote:

Body Image.png 

Shop NARS

WIN

What's inside...

• NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 

T&Cs

@catherined wrote:

Body Image.png 

Shop NARS

WIN

What's inside...

• NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 

T&Cs

Slater
Getting Lippy

I would absolutely love to try the Nars orgasm blush. Desperately in need of a holiday but if all fails a nice blush for a little bit of colour is an amazing fix! I've heard the best things about it 😃😍🤞

Divina
Winging It

@catherined wrote:

Body Image.png 

Shop NARS

WIN

What's inside...

• NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 

T&Cs

NARS Dolce Vita lipstick rocks! Life's sooo sweet.x