cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

The Friday you’ve all been waiting for; pick up the latest Beauty Club sample box in stores from Friday 1st February. This pretty in pink Shiseido Waso purifying peel off mask is the ideal pick-me-up for a touch of skin-restoring during those winter months…

1.jpg

The Shiseido Waso peel off mask not only looks the part, but skin-friendly ingredients including botanical red Shiso strips away unwanted sources of breakouts like dirt and pollutants. Once peeled off, enjoy renewed skin cells and radiant, fresher looking skin.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 1/2/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 7ml WASO Purifying peel off mask.

39 Comments
Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  thank you for letting me know . I have never tried this . I hope to get one if I reach in time😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR Exciting! Friday can't come soon enough Smiley Happy.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oooh looking nice

Lingalong8
Multimasker
Fantastic, thank you, will try and get one at my local store or will pop to bull ring over weekend to see if any left.
Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Looks fab 😊

Lucky1909
Getting Lippy

Brilliant! Hope to pick a sample in Glasgow store this Friday! 

shubhi
Going Pro

Awsome !! Excited to try this :-)

science_geek
Going Pro

Sounds good, can't wait to try it! x 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Finally we have something to cheer us all up with this horrible weather we're suffering with! Looks very exciting

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

How cute is this? Cant wait to try it ( if i get hands on one!)

Luckyblackcat55
Winging It

I’m so excited to try this! Especially after being chosen to try the Shiseido Waso Waso Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask. Smiley Happy

kc7770
Getting Lippy

This looks like it would really help and I would love to try one if there are any left please! ☺️ Thank you 

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy
Thanks for this its my first free gift x
bob1234
First Base

Looking forward to my first face peel!

Debs
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR thank you so much for the heads up.  This looks fab!  Fingers crossed for tomorrow Smiley Happy xx

Cara1802
First Base

How do i get my free sample of the peek off mask

glt67
Fresh Face

Please can I try this product it looks delightful ? x

Sammiej
Blending In

I am new to beauty club so fingers crossed when I go to Debenhams tomorrow I will be able to receive my first freebee

wanaxs
Winging It

Wow , can’t wait to try , love Shiseido products 😍

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cara1802 @glt67 Hey both... Here's how you can get one!:

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Mog789
Fresh Face

I would love to try this, looks amazing 

Gincha
Fresh Face

i would like try this ...thank you

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy

Heart:Woman Happy

Kellyr22
Nailing It

I cannot wait to try this !! 😊

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

hope I can get oneHeart

Angel
Fresh Face

Absolutely amazing brand !

Nat2
Fresh Face

Tried to collect my Shiseido sample today at 10am and again at 13:30pm (Debenhams Merry Hill centre).

Staff report they have not received samples and don't know when they will arriveSmiley Sad

julie3164
Winging It

Tried to collect sample at Walsall this morning and apparently they came into store and were given out yesterday.  This has happened several times, surely they shouldn't be given out until the date advised by Debenhams Beauty Club. 

science_geek
Going Pro

There was soooo much snow and my car wouldn't start! Couldn't even make it to the store Smiley Sad Hope they have some left tomorrow! 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Got my yes morning and my Dior sample as well 😊

Dragonfly54
Fresh Face

I'd love to try this product sound great thank you x x 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lmaksimovic1970  Was it the Dior - Joy? Smiley Happy

Daniela
Getting Lippy

I did get my sample, now I just can't wait to try it😏

Lolo1
Fresh Face

Got mine! Can’t wait to try it 

Ewa
Getting Lippy

I love this product my skin is so fresh now, thank you 😘

millondon
Getting Lippy

missed it too! was gone before end of friday!

Jenirish
Winging It

Do members get an email or notification to remind about the monthly samples ?! 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Pineapple it was a dior forever glow foundation sample.

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Went to meadowhall store last saturday and they didnt know where they were kept!! Such a shame i missed out Smiley Sad