cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

It’s time to discover a new fragrance obsession! From Friday 16 August, pick up your complimentary sample of the new Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur, a powerful scent has been specially created for everyone regardless of age or sex.  

Blog_Body_838x500.png

This modern fragrance is the first of its kind and fits into a new fragrance family - Mineral Aromatic. The scent is a mix of Roman Chamomile at the heart, Indian Coral Jasmine petals for tenderness combined with precious musks for depth, luminous sandalwood, subtle cedarwood and irresistible vanilla. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Gucci counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Gucci counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Gucci Memoire Eau de Parfum 5ml.

91 Comments
Beautyclubfan
Winging It

This fragrance sounds lovely I hope I can try it 🤞 

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS  What an amazing generous sample. Thank you! I hope my Debenhams still have it on Saturday as I’ll be away on Friday ☺️

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

@SarahS thanks for this beautiful sample.

😊 

I always love 💖 fragrance minis. 

I am really hopeful I will be able to get one. 🤞🏼

CassieH
Winging It

This looks awesome, I often find women’s fragrances too floral for me, so this looks like it will really suit me with the musk tones!! Hope I get to try...

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

Sounds so good @SarahS 

carolynwilson6
Winging It

always looking to update my fragrance have been using marc Jacobs for a wile looking a fresh new scent

@SarahS wrote:

It’s time to discover a new fragrance obsession! From Friday 16 August, pick up your complimentary sample of the new Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur, a powerful scent has been specially created for everyone regardless of age or sex.  

Blog_Body_838x500.png

This modern fragrance is the first of its kind and fits into a new fragrance family - Mineral Aromatic. The scent is a mix of Roman Chamomile at the heart, Indian Coral Jasmine petals for tenderness combined with precious musks for depth, luminous sandalwood, subtle cedarwood and irresistible vanilla. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Gucci counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Gucci counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Gucci Memoire Eau de Parfum 5ml.

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@SarahS  Thank you for this opportunity looks a good sized sample 

Jessie2
Fresh Face

@SarahS I can't wait to try this amazing sounding perfume. Thank you. 

Juta
Getting Lippy

Cannot wait. Looks a lovely generous sample. I love fresh scents.

FunkiDuck
Fresh Face

I would love to try the perfume.

If I am not able to get down to my nearest counter, is there any way to have it posted to me to review?

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's a lovely sample, probably miss it again as I will not be going to Debenhams until Sunday, and all the samples are gone by then. Good luck everyone, hope you manage to get yours. 

Most of all thank you Debenhams for always treating the members so kindly with monthly samples, birthday treats etc. No other retailer makes such an effort! 

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Oooh @SarahS thank you this is a great freebie 😁 I’m very particular on my perfume but I love other Gucci scents so we will see! 

Lindsay2
Nailing It

Thanks @SarahS looking forward to picking one of these up on Friday!

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Sounds amazing 😘 hope I get one !! 

Jan11
First Base

Sounds lovely, hope l get to try it

Emmanouela
Winging It

I'd love to try out this new fragrance, as I love Gucci and have been a loyal customer for over 5 years now. This could be my new favourite!

Suziewoos
Fresh Face

I'm still waiting for my Beauty card so I can't go in to get claim a sample. 

😕

Cleo25
Winging It

Hope everyone who manages to get one enjoys this sample. I will be unable to pick one up this  time x

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

FAB!! I can't wait to get my hands on it, lovely as always, thank - you debenhams Smiley Happy

Shafaqshehzad
Multimasker

Amazing !!

so excited to try this one 🤩

CharlieBLACK224
Winging It

I would love some perfume samples

Becky09
Getting Lippy

Oooh awesome! I've just been chosen to test one of these so I can give this sample to my mom! 

SammyS
Getting Lippy

Fantastic will be popping in to try!!ive just finished my Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI  that I got bought for my birthday so can't wait to try this new one and always loved stronger smelling perfumes so happy it is unisex and blends the best notes from feminine/masculine scents X 

THJ28
Fresh Face

Hoping to get this!!! Love this fragrance! Who doesn’t like Gucci??!!!

Kim29
First Base

Really annoyed that I won’t get this item or any other item for that matter, I’ve been to my local Debenhams the last 2 times for the latest freebies and have been told “Debenhams don’t do the freebies anymore” when I asked if she meant just this store (Bury St Edmunds) she said “No! None of the stores! I also asked about the Birthday benefit wax and that’s not available either 😫 sooooo confused as I still get emails showing me the next freebie? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@SarahS  I got a sample of this a week ago thanks to social media awareness of the Debenhams Beauty Club on FB! It’s absolutely gorgeous so this sample will be a huge treat! THANK YOU BEAUTY CLUB X 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I have tried a small sample of this fragrance few weeks ago. It is very unusual but lovely 😄

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Kim29  Show the SA the email  it would be interesting to see her reaction 

CharlieBLACK224
Winging It

Helo could o please try some perfume samples.  At the moment I can not afford to. Buy any  I have just got married so very happy asvi have known my man 6 years and now he has married me.  I was married to my x for 28 years had 2 beautiful children a son and a daughter I now have 2 grand daughters to. My x ran of with my only sister who I can not talk to and my x left her last year she is a alcoholic  and I am 65 and my new hubby is 49. And we both are very happy.  We hope to move to Malta one day where his me family live so we have a fantastic. Future together   so I have been through a lot. So I need some perfume to smell beautiful for my man and send all my thoughts away   thankyou. And one day I will buy big bottles I have always love perfume.  And I only look 30 Antoinette Mary Egan minehead south west somerset 

CharlieBLACK224
Winging It

Thankyou 

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Becky09  Congratulations on being selected, lucky mum too ,hope  you get the sample 

Lillym
Multimasker

This fragrance sounds good

Suzy
Beauty Icon

Hope I am lucky and manage to get one of these samples to try as I am intrigued!

CarolinaS
Fresh Face

Oh thanks for letting us know! I will definitely pass by

Triciasimper51
Winging It

Would love to try please 

Shopper57
Fresh Face

Wow will be at counter for 9am 😁😁

adunola
Fresh Face

Just asked if I could pick it up tomorrow from Debenhams Croydon and apparently it's all gone!! And its not even friday yet!! I miss Sheffield ah!

lara_wttk
Winging It

Sounds great! I hope I can still get it after work. (I've been missing so many goodies! :'( )

tturoka
Getting Lippy

WOW! I will deffo pop in to Debenhams with my girls tomorrow! 

Thanks for this opportunity! 

corsaucan
First Base

Really hoping to try this .

donster
Going Pro

sounds fabulous x

IzzysBlog
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to picking mine up 🤗❤❤

Keighley1987
First Base

Looking for a new fragrance 

GioMel
Winging It

Shall be first in Line today Smiley Happy

AndreaG
Winging It

@SarahS  Hope I’m lucky enough to get my sample today. Saw the advert on tv yesterday 🤞 xx

Poglie
Getting Lippy

Samples have always all gone whenever I get there, live too far away from my nearest store ☹️

Loubeylou
Winging It

I hope that I get one of these.  I had a spray of this is in Debenhams and it smells lovely, however, I would like to date it before I marry it!  Just to make sure that I really like it before I buy a large bottle.  The bottle looks very elegant as well!

Smile
Fresh Face

Will be my first sample, 👍

Beautyclubfan
Winging It

Just picked up my sample, it’s so cute and smells nice, a unique and fresh fragrance.

The gentleman that was on the fragrance counter at westfields white city this morning was so friendly too, thanks very much!

Juta
Getting Lippy

I managed to get my sample too (hovewer it took some time to find them here in Stevenage as they mysteriously weren't where they supposed to be). Will try it tomorrow;-)